'stay" the great debate (entire song)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you happen to have writing and production credits in full?
i would really appreciate:cheeky:

staycredits.jpg

Indeed, I wouldn't say it's your fault of how one interprets from your posts. But do keep in mind that the believers are very sensitive, seeing as they are the ones most likely to report posts. So, for the sake of not ending up on the bad side of moderators, be extra careful of how you word your comments.

They may report.

p.s. In any case, nobody knows anything and I know everything. So all my arguments are more valid than anyone else's. Having said that, I would like to add that I am the most humble person in the world and that no one is more humble than me.

Last edited:
Where do I find the 2000 watts section so I can hear "Stay"?

I just listened to half the track (couldn't stand to listen any longer) I had the exact same experience as i had listening to any of the Cascio tracks. Gut reaction upon hearing first line...not Michael. This track is full of the awful vibrato and sounds like someone trying very hard to sound like Michael. Apart from the issue of the vocals the track sounds cheesy and dated too in my opinion. Please God don't let Sony put any more of these horrible tracks on any future Michael Jackson albums. (all just in my opinion of course)

I just listened to half the track (couldn't stand to listen any longer) I had the exact same experience as i had listening to any of the Cascio tracks. Gut reaction upon hearing first line...not Michael. This track is full of the awful vibrato and sounds like someone trying very hard to sound like Michael. Apart from the issue of the vocals the track sounds cheesy and dated too in my opinion. Please God don't let Sony put any more of these horrible tracks on any future Michael Jackson albums. (all just in my opinion of course)

Luckily you said it, otherwise I would have thought that you were expressing someone else's opinion. :D

LOL! Can't be too careful. Wouldn't want anyone to think i was stating facts you know. I did get banned before for saying breaking news was fake (in my opinion)

This may open me up to loads of criticism, but I was listening to the We are the World demo on the ultimate collection and the vibrato there is a bit loose and closer to what we are hearing here. Not exactly, but close enough to make me think with a bit of computer manipulation we'd have something like this. Just to note that we are the world demo was unlikely to be the kind of rough guide vocal that these cascio tracks apparently stem and yet similarities. Just for the record i'm keeping an open mind on all this - no doubt vocals on cascio tracks are a bit odd but doesn't mean its not him.

MICHAEL JACKSON - "Stay"

The vocals are as doubtful as the spelling of the names hereunder.
lead vocals & ad-libs: Micha€l Jack$on
chorus and background vocals: Jam€$ Port€
Sometimes they're also singing together.

VERSE 1
Never have I ever been so sure (so sure)
(Hoh no, now)
Never thought I'd see you walking that door (that door)
(Hoh nay-na)

I can make you feel (try to cure the queen)
No remedy (no compromise)
Would you ever be right here with me

I want you right here next to me

CHORUS
Do you really wanna stay (we can take it slow)
Do you wanna walk away (if you let it go)
Girl, I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye
I'll be standing in the rain, case you change your mind (say goodbye)

Do you really wanna stay (we can take it slow)
Do you really wanna go (we can let it go)
So I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye (good)
I'll be standing in the rain, case you change your mind

VERSE 2
She never thought she'd be here away, in no need
(Hoh no now)
I never thought I'd be here back in my fears (we can take it slow) (hoo)

When you're in need, your fantasy (all here with me)
So would you rather be right here with me

Girl, get in to me

CHORUS
Do you really wanna stay (ho-ooh) (we can take it slow)
Girl, I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye (don't you walk away)
I'll be standing in the rain, case you change mind (say goodbye)

Do you really wanna stay (we take it slow) (we can take it slow)
Do you really wanna go (did you say goodbye) (we can let it go)
So I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye

BRIDGE
Anything, oh, anything
To chase the rain, goodbye
When you're left with all your dreams
I couldn't say good night (I want love you)
She was contagious (she was contagious)
She was my baby

Te quiero (te quiero mi amor)
I love you
Say goodbye (say goodbye)
Say goodbye

CHORUS OUT
Do you really wanna stay (haaaah) (we can take it slow)
Girl, I'm writing you this letter just to say goodbye (don't walk away)
I'll be standing in the rain, case you change your mind (no go away)

Do you really wanna stay (stay by my side) (we can take it slow)
Do you really wanna go (stay by my side) (we can let it go)

I never let you go (do you wanna walk away)
I never let you go
Never let you go (I'll be standing in the rain, case you change your mind)
Never let you go

Do you really wanna stay (hoo-oaa)
Do you wanna, wanna go (ho-ooaah)
I'll be standing in the rain, case you change your mind (hoo-aaoooh)

No go away
Stay by my side
Stay by my side

The bickering and attacks in this thread is yet again destroying the tone of the board. We will not have this here, Carry on and infractions will be given. You ALL should know the rules by now. RESPECT others opinions.. If you can't then don't post.

BUMPER SNIPPET;3192815 said:
So far the doubters were called stupid in different threads.

I never said anyone was stupid.

But, from the past experiences I know that people were already thinking for sure that it was Michael singing on some tracks and later on it was revealed that it was not Michael. Me too, when I heard Mamacita, the day it was not credited and when everyone was sharing that song claiming it was Michael, I thought I heard Michael. At that time I just couldn't believe that someone could imitate Michael so well, so Iassumed it was impossible that someone else was singing it.

Later on when I heard other songs, I was actually amazed by the singer's ability to imitate Michael's voice. At some points you would swear you hear Michael

It was a lesson for all of us who believed it was Michael's voice.

With that in mind, now when I hear the slightest vowel, the slightest consonants or segment, the slightest accent, intonation or husk that does not sound Michael I doubt the enire song. Something i did not pay attention to earlier on songs such as Mamacita when it freshly came out and was spreading like a disease.

"Stay" has that taste of hearing something familiar, but also something strikngly unfamiliar, which leads me to doubt the entire song.

BUMPER SNIPPET, this only adds to the issue of individual differences in perception.

We are all different, we do have different hearing abilities, and perceive in different ways.

As to me, I could never hear Michael in Mamacita. NEVER EVER. NIL.

So I’m really curious how one could hear Michael there in. ;)

Therefore it was a lesson only for you and only for those whose individual perception misled them into thinking they would hear Michael's voice in Mamacita and similar tracks.

You have been punk'd! (yet again)
This is not Michael Jackson. Sounds like a totally different singer, who's not even trying to sing like MJ. This is a joke.

Therefore it was a lesson only for you and only for those whose individual perception misled them into thinking they would hear Michael's voice in Mamacita and similar tracks.

Isn't that pretty much what BUMPER SNIPPET meant? Quote: "It was a lesson for all of us who believed it was Michael's voice."

Isn't that pretty much what BUMPER SNIPPET meant? Quote: "It was a lesson for all of us who believed it was Michael's voice."

Do you understand now when I say that some people twist what I say? :)

You can clearly see that the only highlighted point was "all of us" in my statement by Wenghua, and the part "who believed it was Michael's voice" was completely disregarded.

Thanks for pointing it out for me :D

Do you understand now when I say that some people twist what I say? :)

You can clearly say that the only highlighted point is "all of us" in my statement, and the part "who believed it was Michael's voice" completely disregarded.

Thanks for pointing it out for me :D

Oh, I do understand that some may take things out of context. It's an emotional response kind of thing, I think.

And you're welcome.

Just heard it.

INCREDIBLE !!!

The most fake tracks from Cascio´s.

It´s a fact it´s not Michael Jackson, that voice said it all.

I am so convinced that Michael is not singing on any of the shitty Cascio tracks that I'm not even bothering to listen to this one.

Call me when a song without fake vocals leaks.

this song sounds more michael .. i'm sure it's him

I've said it before and my opinion still hasn't changed.

Clearly MJ is not in this track at all.
Or any of the Cascio tracks for that matter.

They haven't even sampled him anywhere from old acapella's either on this song.
Although I'm sure I can hear the intro from YRMW acapella in the second chorus. It's been pitched up slightly. I might need to test that out myself.

They have even copied and pasted (whoever is singing)'s ad-libs twice in the last half of the song. Very Lazy!

Korgnex, dude :lol: Your lyrics are way off though :lol:

I can make you feel (try to cure the queen)

That doesn't even make sense. What on earth are you hearing when you listen to this song? ;)

Its:
I can make you feel (Like your're a queen)

Theres more corrections to be made too, but to be honest I'm not going to bother wasting my time on a song that isn't even MJ singing on it.

Thats my opinion :flowers:

Last edited:
The bickering and attacks in this thread is yet again destroying the tone of the board. We will not have this here, Carry on and infractions will be given. You ALL should know the rules by now. RESPECT others opinions.. If you can't then don't post.

I agree dont ruin this thread if you got something to say it in a pm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back