Staying Awake

They have an option to print out the tickets. I don't have a printer but I would imagine you don't have to do it this second. They would probably send you something in the email that you can print out any time. Jillie, are you getting them for your kids too? We should meet up while there with the kids. Maybe all go to some amusement park or something with them. That would be fun! I know my kids love to meet other kids to play with.

Will we type the code in at mjlive.com, ticketnet.com, or should we push the white Buy here button that we received through our email? XD

I thought everyone was saying that the option to print tickets would not be available? I am buying tickets for my kids, but I am still unsure if we will be able to go or not. I know I could go myself, but I don't think I'm going to go if I can't take them. I would love to meet up, I will let you know when I decide if I'm definitely going. :yes:

can i ask where is best seats to get for the £75 ones like where will be best 2 see him omg 42min cant wait :)

:wild: I'm getting excited now!!! Wow I can't believe we're all waiting to buy Michael Jackson concert tickets!!!!! :wild: :wild:

I think I should just make my coffee now and just stay up, I usually get up at 5:30 anyway... I'm not going t be able to sleep if I get tickets!!!!

I wish you well with it Jillie (and everyone). With me, if I get something in my head that I want to do, I get a bit bull headed about it and find a way. It drives my mom crazy! lol. I thought that for us it would be wonderful to do as a family. Being a single mom, it feels like it's maybe even more needed than when I was married, because they only have me most of the time. Good to get out together as a family to remember that we ARE still a family. Anyways.. how's that for too much information.. I guess I'm getting excited about it all :) I really hope you are able to come with them and your husband, though I know it can be very difficult to do, especially at this time, with things being difficult financially all over the place. If it helps... if you aren't able to bring them, something in my gut is telling me that these aren't the last place he's going to go. Just a hunch and it isn't based on any real information, just thoughts.. but if you aren't able to go to this one, I don't think that London is the last chance. (I could be wrong though.. but it's what I think right now).

I don't think that London is the last chance. (I could be wrong though.. but it's what I think right now).
his ppl have already mentioned other dates/places

^OH!! Where have I been?? lol.. then nevermind. The hunch has backing now. Have they said where yet?

Edit: Good morning Lorraine!

Thank you Ape. I'm kind of the same way as you... My husband was just saying he already knew how it would turn out, and that was I would get tickets and go! :yes: It just is so much money and I am sad about my Mom not going. She is the only other MJ fan I know, so it will be weird to go see him without her. I'm just taking it one step at a time, tickets, passport, travel accommodations!! You and your family will have a great adventure!! :D

Good morning everyone....god im a bag of nerves and shaking like a leaf.....its really hard typing im in such a tizz.
Anyway Good Luck everyone xx

hmm, I get a blank screen when I click on mjlive/dates (the page for the concert dates) it hasn't been working for me for hours now.

The new dates that are up now are still for summer and they are at Indigo ?? It says they are not currently on sale. I just got an email from Michael Jackson.com (I think, I'll go check) and it had another website to buy tickets from. Did anyone else get this?

I was able to sleep a bit but i woke up way before my alarm went off.. GRRR I was thinking about to not wake up to early before it starts but i failed humz

Back