Taryll Jackson tweets...

What I find agravating is that Conrad Murray is having the prelim next month and some people in certain circles seem to care more about whether vocals on an album or not are fake than that. I just feel personally that priorities have been lost along the way and the Murray camp are welcoming this as a welcome distraction. In the end of the day we can never know for sure. Tarryl and co weren't there in New Jersey so they don't know for sure, on the other hand the Cascios can offer no proof to the authenticity of the vocals. There's no demos or handwritten lyrics or anything. It is one camps words against another and its who you choose to believe.

I agree with you that this is a never ending debate.

But, I also want to say that this album and the controversy surrounding it are not distration to Murry's prelim trial.

Fan's positions and public opinion cannot sway the outcome of the Murray trial. His fate is going to be determined by the jury. Of course, fans can educate themselves on the facts and provide support to the family (the family that fans don't seem to like). But, we really can't have much influence.

What I find agravating is that Conrad Murray is having the prelim next month and some people in certain circles seem to care more about whether vocals on an album or not are fake than that. I just feel personally that priorities have been lost along the way and the Murray camp are welcoming this as a welcome distraction. In the end of the day we can never know for sure. Tarryl and co weren't there in New Jersey so they don't know for sure, on the other hand the Cascios can offer no proof to the authenticity of the vocals. There's no demos or handwritten lyrics or anything. It is one camps words against another and its who you choose to believe.

:clapping:

What more can I say? Send you :wub: this is truth here and wisdom.

Sophielo do you honestly think we dont care about the trial agains this murderer? is it not possible to care about both?

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@AngelEF1983 Taryll wants attention...he can't get it any other way unless he joins 3t...no one is checking for another wannabe MJ.
1 hour ago

I don't know why Taryll is saying this, he must have a reason he's not being clear about. Lost pretty much all respect for him.

take a breath and just be calm. We all know what a bunch of sods the media is there is no point in telling me or anyone here that. But i do think they need a reminder of the bigger picture. And for our sake and the familys i hope the S.O.B. is found guilty and his ass is tossed in jail.

I said in certain circles ie media, on Twitter etc. Of course its possible to care about both.

I don't remember such a loud majority of fans being against This Is It. Most threads, posters, etc. were positive. I remember random mentions and interjections of TINI. I never payed them attention because, unlike this situation, it was fairly easy to avoid.

We'll have to disagree. Personally, I think the uproar over This Is It pales in comparison.

That's because it got so bad at one point that it was decided to just give them their own sub-forum. TINI talk wasn't allowed on these parts of the message board after that. But this and TINI is almost the same exact situation all over again.

i do think however that they choose songs that fitted the flow of the album;
yeah that would be logical although i think a couple of songs dont really fit in Michael.and songs such as do u know where.. would have fit perfectly.

ou have no idea what Sony has in mind for future albums...
not sure what comment that is directed at. i gave a quote from branca where he said theres enough songs left for one album.so i commented based on that.

I'm sorry but if "Billie Jean Jackson" can go to court with her CRAZY claims over and over again, then Taryll Jackson can certainly go to court with claims that he claims have merit.

Funny.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@AngelEF1983 Taryll wants attention...he can't get it any other way unless he joins 3t...no one is checking for another wannabe MJ.
1 hour ago

wow is that really Teddy? He's going hard at Taryll isn't he?

Or poor recordings...

Poor recordings wouldnt make him sound any different.

Listen to the start of 'The Way You Love Me' for proof. Thats Michael singing down a phone and he sounds exactly the same.

I'm sorry but if "Billie Jean Jackson" can go to court with her CRAZY claims over and over again, then Taryll Jackson can certainly go to court with claims that he claims have merit.
lol so true

Oh, they did. They not only shouted it, but carried signs with 'murderer' written on it. They also wanted to carry a golden casket at the premiere of TII. And if you disagree with them, you were not a 'true fan' or a mole from AEG or Sony.

Kind of sounds familiar, doesn't it.

It does my friend, it does!

Your point will be ignored by those with their latest 'agenda' though. And when this is forgotten, they will have another one.

'Cranks' the lot of them!

why would taryll make this up? teddy didnt seem convinced on oprah. randy jackson has said it not his brother..there family and even as fans, you can hear the "keep ur head up" is not mj. where are the acapella recordings, cascio should release this? without the digitised vibrato / effects

it cant be hard, just give us 30 seconds snippets from each of these songs...
also breaking news was produced by riley although on oprah she said in front of the cascio that it was him???

I don't remember such a loud majority of fans being against This Is It. Most threads, posters, etc. were positive. I remember random mentions and interjections of TINI. I never payed them attention because, unlike this situation, it was fairly easy to avoid.

We'll have to disagree. Personally, I think the uproar over This Is It pales in comparison.

I'm afraid you must have a 'selective memory'!

I'm sorry but if "Billie Jean Jackson" can go to court with her CRAZY claims over and over again, then Taryll Jackson can certainly go to court with claims that he claims have merit. The fact that he has not filed some sort of suit leads me to believe that he is NOT sure himself. Just my opinion.

Well, only Billie Jean is crazy enough to go to court like that over such stupid things. She is not sane. Period. She's just a girl that....never mind.

Agree. This is it controversy was nothing compared to the three tracks controversy, and not necessarily by the same people or at least people who are questioning the tracks don't have necessarily in common whatsoever with people who boycotted This is it.

Another one with a 'selective memory'. Oh, and look! Another one of the 'doubters'!

I see a pattern here. (wink)

I'm afraid you must have a 'selective memory'!

I think you must have a 'selective memory'. Do you know what I 'mean'? I also dont remember many 'people' being 'against' This is It.

The only 'negative' things I remember 'seeing' about This is 'it'. Where from those complaining that certain 'songs' would be 'lip synched'. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I think you must have a 'selective memory'. Do you know what I 'mean'? I also dont remember many 'people' being 'against' This is It.

The only 'negative' things I remember 'seeing' about This is 'it'. Where from those complaining that certain 'songs' would be 'lip synched'. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Then you have a memory that is very short or very limited.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
1 hour ago

YIKES! Taryll should have left well enough alone.

I mean, I thought they FINISHED saying what they had to say. Now Taryll opened it back up and I guess Teddy felt he had to respond.

I guess Taryll was upset because the Casico family got to sit on Oprah's couch and he didn't.

"...no one is checking for another wannabe MJ..."(Teddy going hard now. I have to admit that little blurb was funny. LOL!)

You cant exactly compare Tarryl to Billie Jean Jackson who spends her whole life in a courtroom when in reality she should be sectioned but then again I dont know how that works in the US.

Then you have a memory that is very short or very limited.

I dont really recall there being many (if any at all) fans here being against This is It. I know there were a lot of people against it, I just dont recall seeing any of them here.

Well, only Billie Jean is crazy enough to go to court like that over such stupid things. She is not sane. Period. She's just a girl that....never mind.

i think the point being if such crazy lawsuits are able to be filed in the US and make it to court then theres nothing to stop taryll taking action if he sees fit

You cant exactly compare Tarryl to Billie Jean Jackson who spends her whole life in a courtroom when in reality she should be sectioned but then again I dont know how that works in the US.

I think the argument wasn't of Billie Jean is sane or not or if she has a claim or not. The argument is that if she can go to court for such ridiculous claims then Taryll could obviously go to a court with a legit concern.

edit : elusive moonwalker beat me to it.

^^^That's the "beauty", or the "curse" of this system. Think of cases like "I spilled hot coffee on my lap" type suits- in most countries the Judge would throw that out right away as frivolous nonsense- and make you pay for wasting the court's time.

There's a reason Michael was sued countless times, because people did "try", merit or not merit to their claims.

Accusing others of fraud is a serious thing, just as it is a pretty serious thing to accuse others of being an accomplice to a murder, or other crime.

Wasn't there a wrongful death lawsuit filed? (apparently filing the right paperwork with the right court seems to be another story)

I'm waiting for this to become "physical", waiting for the first restraining orders be issued soon. :smilerolleyes:

But man, there's been a lot slander, libel and defamation going on- that's for sure.

I want Sony/Estate to publish an official expertise regarding those tracks which will prove that there no mixed vocals, just 100% MJ. A statement from the Estate is equal to Twitter in this case.

Has Taryll taken over for Taj? When MJ first passed, Taj was twitting a lot and talking for his 'beloved' uncle. Now Taj is silent and it's Taryll's turn now.. Where is TJ???

That's because it got so bad at one point that it was decided to just give them their own sub-forum. TINI talk wasn't allowed on these parts of the message board after that. But this and TINI is almost the same exact situation all over again.

Again, I'm going to have to disagree. The extent wasn't this close to me. When MJ died, there was also a portion of people who had many theories surrounding his death - certainly noticeable, and they were given their own forum, but it was not as big as this.

What the heck is going on?! I don't understand how someone close to Michael would have want attention because it's kinda enough he is Michael's relative. I would shut up and do my own stuff. I think it would be just an advantage being a relative if you want attention but putting your nose into others businesses is just stupid whatever is the truth. If you want attention you have to earn it somehow. You haven't earned anything if you just happen to be Michael's nephew or cousin. Michael's family should just understand Michael is like hundred times bigger than them and that no one, not even Sony can't control what is going around Michael if it happens to be going on already. Michael is just so big let's say if you make real mistakes the damage is done and it's very hard to fix later. And it's making mistakes commenting Michael's businesses.

I think the fake song talk should be stopped already and let the audience decide. There's no need to look stupid.

Back