Taryll Jackson tweets...

Taryll Jackson forgot to THANK the Casico family for defending his DEAR Uncle so nicely.

He's always going on and on about his Uncle's legacy, but failed to acknowledge what a nice job the Casico family did while answering Oprah's repeated questions regarding the "allegations."

He might not agree with the "songs," but a real man would have been able to give thanks where thanks is due.

Says alot about his priorities that he was not able to include a THANK YOU in his recent tweets, in my opinion.

i guess there is no point arguing with jackson family fan ,they trust jackson family more than Michael own word or action .what ever u tell them ,they go for ohh but they know Michael better because he was blood.
for me action speak louder than word
1) Michael stayed with cascio family for 4 months not with taj taryll or tj.
2)Michael was in touch with cascio up till his death ,i can't say same about that jackson family ,they all said they saw him 6 months before in there parents anniversary party.
3)leave the family drama,if u really have proof about the song ,go to court ,sue sony ,they are not going to get better chance then this ,so why not go for it unless u don't have anything against them and just want to divide fans for their benefits.
4)taryll just following his uncle randy "twitter conference" for more attention.
i lost all respect for that family ,i am done with them ,just going to support mj3,his estate to carry forward his legacy .
one more thing cascio didn't call Michael drug addict but his family did again action speak louder than words.

You guys seriously need to take a step back and cool off if you cannot come in this thread and behave like adults. I am only going to warn one time before I close this thread.

Do not belittle one another
Do not call one another names
Do not use this as a free for all against 3T or the Cascios

There is a lot we don't know about what is going here. And, as usual, the fans are the ones that suffer as external forces have yet another wrangling over MJ. Yet we as fans fall for it every time.

Why don't we get ourselves under control? Is that possible?

i wish the 3T defended MJ against drug addiction , plastic surgery addiction and the false relationship with one of the clown doctor employee and the allegations about who is the real father of MJ's kids !!!

they did not do anything about these things they did not fight for their uncle legacy , they did not try to clear his name and deny these lies....becuase they do not gonna get any money from this....but when it comes to music and money they showed their ugly faces and their true cloros , they even sold MJ kids to Oprah and brought Joe to say the album is fake !!!! but , that segmant was deleted from Oprah's program becuase it was silly allegations against huge company like Sony !!

and another thing , believe it or not !!!

i hear Michael in all the songs and he sang these songs and i'm sure of this 100 %....

i do not know Teddy , Cascios or the jacksons , i know MJ's voice and i'm able to hear it so no body can fool me with this thing and no one can take it away from me.....this is my proof and i do not need the court to tell me who is singing !

That is the POINT! We are not denying physics, just as same as we cannot deny what our ears hear! (The same as what James said about the arrow hitting his body regardless what experts say.)

again that's completely fine that you come to an opinion based on your experiences. as long as you realize that it's YOUR opinion and nothing more.

and plus: arrow hitting example isn't really comparative as everyone can see that the arrow indeed struck James (similar example would be if we saw Michael or an imposter recording the songs) - in other words you have a visual confirmation that everyone (key word) will see the same way. Like I said who shot the arrow, and what was their intentions (accidental or intentional) could be argumentative but the arrow hitting James will be factual and objective.

I feel like you cannot differentiate between what is subjective and what is objective.

I don't understand why people are having a go at Taryll. He has been really close to Michael ever since he was little (as well as his brothers), they have spent a lot of time in the studio together and he is spending a lot of time with Prince, Paris and Blanket taking them places and making sure they have a nice childhood while dealing with the loss of their dad. They KNOW how Michael's children must feel, because 3t lost their mother at a young age.

Taryll is speaking out and he is so far the ONLY ONE being honest. Taryll doesn't gain anything from the things he is saying, he is simply putting the truth out there.

I am dissapointed at some of Michael's fans for the things they say about Taryll, Taj and TJ. These boys deserve respect.

How do you know he is the ONLY ONE being honest? He is practically accusing Ted Riley of lying and fraud. (Which is btw a legal matter.) How do we know that Ted Riley is not being honest? (If I was Ted Riley I would def. consider a slander lawsuit.)

Frankly, I'm getting sick of tired of the Jackson family on one hand and Sony on the other hand dividing the fanbase. My advice to Taryll:

- if you are so sure hire a forensic expert
- show us some objective proof
- and than take legal actions instead of spilling your frustration over the fans

There is nothing *we* can do, instead of bicker and bash each other heads in.

In my opinion the Cascio recordings are based on poor raw material, that's all. I don't think the Cascio's hired an imposter or did some other elaborate scheme. They seemed to be too sincere during the interview on Oprah. But Taryll, if you have other "facts", instead of non-based allegations, take it to court instead of overusing your twitter account.

As a reminder, there is still such a thing as: "innocent until proven guilty" or "reasonable doubt". Remember the importance of these things during the Michael Jackson trials? If you accuse the Cascio family, Ted Riley or Sony, back it up and put some evidence where your mouth is.

To the rest of us fans: it would be very naieve to think that Taryll has *no* financial interest in this. Everyone does. The Cascio family does, Ted Riley does, but Taryll does all so.

We are being played in some kind of nasty political game and I'm getting tired of it...

Signed, a very concerned fan.

Where was his twitter outrage when Klein was saying he was PP&B's father? Where was his outrage when Klein said his uncle was gay knowing how his uncle felt about being called that. Where as his outrage when the "family" attorney called his grandma despicable? Where was his outrage when folks were going into his "beloved" uncle's house taken his stuff and auctioning it off for profit? Where was his outrage when Marc Lester and the other fool were going around trying to claim paternity of his cousins?

Where was his twitter outrage when Klein was saying he was PP&B's father? Where was his outrage when Klein said his uncle was gay knowing how his uncle felt about being called that. Where as his outrage when the "family" attorney called his grandma despicable? Where was his outrage when folks were going into his "beloved" uncle's house taken his stuff and auctioning it off for profit? Where was his outrage when Marc Lester and the other fool were going around trying to claim paternity of his cousins?

see u are on spot .
their priorities have been clear as day light through there actions,that is all i have to say.

How do you know he is the ONLY ONE being honest? He is practically accusing Ted Riley of lying and fraud. (Which is btw a legal matter.) How do we know that Ted Riley is not being honest? (If I was Ted Riley I would def. consider a slander lawsuit.)

Frankly, I'm getting sick of tired of the Jackson family on one hand and Sony on the other hand dividing the fanbase. My advice to Taryll:

- if you are so sure hire a forensic expert
- show us some objective proof
- and than take legal actions instead of spilling your frustration over the fans

There is nothing *we* can do, instead of bicker and bash each other heads in.

In my opinion the Cascio recordings are based on poor raw material, that's all. I don't think the Cascio's hired an imposter or did some other elaborate scheme. They seemed to be too sincere during the interview on Oprah. But Taryll, if you have other "facts", instead of non-based allegations, take it to court instead of overusing your twitter account.

As a reminder, there is still such a thing as: "innocent until proven guilty" or "reasonable doubt". Remember the importance of these things during the Michael Jackson trials? If you accuse the Cascio family, Ted Riley or Sony, back it up and put some evidence where your mouth is.

To the rest of us fans: it would be very naieve to think that Taryll has *no* financial interest in this. Everyone does. The Cascio family does, Ted Riley does, but Taryll does all so.

We are being played in some kind of nasty political game and I'm getting tired of it...

co -sign ,another concerned fan.

I am thankful to the Cascios for promoting Michael Jackson's new solo work of art. The "Jacksons" refuse to do it, because they do not want the public to think of Michael Jackson as being the WONDERFUL solo artist that he is.
The "Jackson family" were detached from Michael Jackson immediately prior to his passing, and they remain detached. This is truly a pity, but true. :yes:

again that's completely fine that you come to an opinion based on your experiences. as long as you realize that it's YOUR opinion and nothing more.

and plus: arrow hitting example isn't really comparative as everyone can see that the arrow indeed struck James (similar example would be if we saw Michael or an imposter recording the songs) - in other words you have a visual confirmation that everyone (key word) will see the same way. Like I said who shot the arrow, and what was their intentions (accidental or intentional) could be argumentative but the arrow hitting James will be factual and objective.

I feel like you cannot differentiate between what is subjective and what is objective.

I can differentiate the objective from subjective. I am not being objective, and I know that. I am just sharing my years long personal experience and share some arguments why I believe so.

And as a matter of fact I really need an objective insight and some evidence, because my ears are subjective when they hear the three tracks. I am just being honnest with what I hear and with what I do not hear.

I heard "hollywood tonight" it is an awesome song, and there is no slightest doubt about the authencity of MJ's voice!

However BN, Monster and KYHU don't sound to be MJ. All the rest of the album is Michael, and you hear it immediately.

l agree in 100%

good post!!! The family outrage only shows up when it comes to making money for the estate. I didn't hear a peep from Taryll or Taj when their beloved uncle was getting called a drug addict from the family attorney Oxman, the family friend Rowe and auntie Janet. It really upsets me that MJ's family are acting like this. I see more and more why Mike didn't want to be bothered.

That is the POINT! We are not denying physics, just as same as we cannot deny what our ears hear! (The same as what James said about the arrow hitting his body regardless what experts say.)

But dear Bumper Snippet, you only base this on your own hearing. My *ears* hears Michael and I'm far from deaf. This is the beef I have with these arguments, they are so (probably unintentional) insulting to the other fans. You say *we* cannot deny. Who is this *we*? The fanbase or only the ones who believe your *subjective* opinion? There are others in this fanbase that do hear MJ in these tracks. Who are those people? Deaf? Non fans? They are either way not include in your *we*.

Subjective opinion is not an objective fact...

I can differentiate the objective from subjective. I am not being objective, and I know that. I am just sharing my years long personal experience and share some arguments why I believe so.

And as a matter of fact I really need an objective insight and some evidence, because my ears are subjective when they hear the three tracks. I am just being honnest with what I hear and with what I do not hear.

I sympathize with you... I feel the same..

I think one should let go at the end and let others hear whatever they want to hear, now, if that is what makes them feel better. At the end of the day, things like Murray being free, other conspirators like Thome being free, the Arvizos, Michael's children growing without their father, these are really important issues. I'm giving up with trying to convince people, there's no use, with such heated, passionate replies being flung at you, as well as plain insults.

SHOCK NEWS JUST IN FROM THE JACKSON FAMILY!!

MICHAEL JACKSON DOES NOT APPEAR IN 'THIS IS IT - THE MOVIE'!

YES FOLKS - IT'S A 'BODY DOUBLE'

I know everybody says it's him, but all those involved - dancers, camera men, sound engineers, musicians, special effects people (as well as the tens of millions of fans worldwide who went to see it) - have all been paid by Sony to say it was him!

Taryll will be 'Twating' about it later, and telling everybody; "I knew Michael all of my life - apart from during the 'trials' - and that does not look like him!", and, "Please do buy the new 'Visions' collection though, as that really is Michael with me on the 'Why' video - although I can not vouch for 'Thriller' or 'Billie Jean'!"

i wish the 3T defended MJ against drug addiction , plastic surgery addiction and the false relationship with one of the clown doctor employee and the allegations about who is the real father of MJ's kids !!!

they did not do anything about these things they did not fight for their uncle legacy , they did not try to clear his name and deny these lies....becuase they do not gonna get any money from this....but when it comes to music and money they showed their ugly faces and their true cloros , they even sold MJ kids to Oprah and brought Joe to say the album is fake !!!! but , that segmant was deleted from Oprah's program becuase it was silly allegations against huge company like Sony !!

and another thing , believe it or not !!!

i hear Michael in all the songs and he sang these songs and i'm sure of this 100 %....

i do not know Teddy , Cascios or the jacksons , i know MJ's voice and i'm able to hear it so no body can fool me with this thing and no one can take it away from me.....this is my proof and i do not need the court to tell me who is singing !

OH MY GOD U ARE MY LOST TWIN BROTHA!! IM 100% with u!!!! i cant say it better bro!

I like Taryll, I just think he needs to get off of Twitter and sue these folks if he feels like those songs aren't MJ.
that sums it up. even if tarylls motives are sincere hes tainted by all those in the family who have sold mj out.so automatically ppl will be suspicious even if he and his bros have always been loyal to mj.but the bottom line is that twitter wasnt created for the jacksons to air their dirty laundary (even though thats what u would think considering the families obsession with it) so instead of talking the talk walk the walk. if u feel that strongly do something about it. heck go on oprah everyone else has. twittering to a few followers is hardly gonna make a difference. frankly im past caring whether they are fake or not. tbh i never cared that much to start with cause at the end of the day this is all we are gonna get so im gonna enjoy the songs that i like and listen to them and thats it. i dont care about in fighting amongst fans and the family cause theres more important issues to deal with. not that anyone rememebers the guys name. murry or something?

totally agree with this. is it no wonder ppl are suspicious of motives of ppl even like tarryl whos always supported mj when the above sums it up. wheres the priorities in all of this??? when the family cares as much about the above as they are over a few fake songs maybe they might get some respect

and for the poster who obviously wast around during 03-05 asking where were the cascios. well for one frank was hiring a lawyer ad he was accused of being a co conspirator in kidnapping/abuse etc.

joe actually claimed this! then offered fans to see the movie with him if they paid 3k LOL

I know everybody says it's him, but all those involved - dancers, camera men, sound engineers, musicians, special effects people (as well as the tens of millions of fans worldwide who went to see it) - have all been paid by Sony to say it was him!

Taryll will be 'Twating' about it later, and telling everybody; "I knew Michael all of my life - apart from during the 'trials' - and that does not look like him!", and, "Please do buy the new 'Visions' collection though, as that really is Michael with me on the 'Why' video - although I can not vouch for 'Thriller' or 'Billie Jean'!"
^^^ you forgot the "double" at the O2 press conference.

'Cause you know, that voice, that ain't him. LOL. But in all fairness- we need to credit fans with that nonsense that was going on for months. I am less and less inclined to rant about his voice when it was fans that kept that one going.

(meantime I go open windows because his later voice is causing heat in this house)

I don't understand why people are having a go at Taryll. He has been really close to Michael ever since he was little (as well as his brothers), they have spent a lot of time in the studio together and he is spending a lot of time with Prince, Paris and Blanket taking them places and making sure they have a nice childhood while dealing with the loss of their dad. They KNOW how Michael's children must feel, because 3t lost their mother at a young age.

Taryll is speaking out and he is so far the ONLY ONE being honest. Taryll doesn't gain anything from the things he is saying, he is simply putting the truth out there.

I am dissapointed at some of Michael's fans for the things they say about Taryll, Taj and TJ. These boys deserve respect.

You have my respect!!!!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I heard "hollywood tonight" it is an awesome song, and there is no slightest doubt about the authencity of MJ's voice!

However BN, Monster and KYHU don't sound to be MJ. All the rest of the album is Michael, and you hear it immediately.

100 % Agree

Hmmm, let's see...

I can either trust the Cascios or the Jacksons...

Gosh, this is so hard!

Hmmm, let's see...

Gosh, this is so hard!

Well said... there will always be people from both sides claiming this and that - you'll never know who to believe... :( and this probably means: we can only follow our own hearts. Do we FEEL it is him or not... and everyone will have to make his/her own decision...

Hmmm, let's see...

Gosh, this is so hard!

Or you can completely ignore what either are saying and create your own opinion. You dont need to listen to any of them.

It just so happens that what Taryll is saying is backing up my opinion.

If you want someone to trust you are get behind you they need a reason to do so. Are we supposed to believe Taryll because Michael was his uncle? Are supposed to believe it because Michael was close to them? No people need more then his tweets which he has resorted to name calling. Hire your own expert get them to listen to it post there results on your twitter page. You may not have any money but someone in that family does. Do what Teddy Riley did call a radio station voice your concerns why won't you do that? Because people are going to ask you questions you can't answer perhaps?

Again, I would want to say that Jacksons should concentrate on their priority list better.

That thing with song is not top 3 priority, or should not be top 3. There are other priorities to be dealt with first. Or at least a loving family should turn attention to other things, more important right now.

Well if they got proofs of fraud then go to trial rapidly. Report this to FBI, as fraud offense is a federal offense.

But as I've said better concentrate on Murray, the truth about allegations, portraying Mike the right way, and protecting Mike kids, not exposing them and using them for celebrity purposes or other purposes. These should always come first.

I agree 100%.

The Will is fake!

The Michael Jackson that appeared in the "This Is It" movie was FAKE!

Three songs on Michael's new album are FAKE!

Joe Jackson already got the ball rolling on the next project, by saying that he does not support the Cirque du Soleil project!

What next?

I could see if they had questions regarding ONE project, but this seems to be a pattern with some folks in the family, i.e. "I don't benefit from it, so it's FAKE." Apparently that's the mantra for some.

I'm not a fan of the Cascios or the Jacksons. I don't support them, but I'm not against them.

Many people are upset about tweets from Taryll. He's perceived as someone who is angry, jealous and bitter. But, why he's not against the whole album? Remember, he fully supports Hold My Hand and Much Too Soon - two songs in which he had no involvement.

While I agree exchanging tweets is not an ideal way to solve issues, I don't understand what he has done to get such hostile reactions from fans.

The truth is that neither Teddy nor Taryll has provided concrete evidence to support their claims.

The origins of the three Casicos tracks are mysterious. I find it highly unlikely that Michael would order his demos to be destroyed. He archived everything.

People who have doubts have valid reasons to be skeptical. Before jumping to conclusion, please try to understand the other's point of views.

Taryll Jackson forgot to THANK the Casico family for defending his DEAR Uncle so nicely.

He's always going on and on about his Uncle's legacy, but failed to acknowledge what a nice job the Casico family did while answering Oprah's repeated questions regarding the "allegations."

He might not agree with the "songs," but a real man would have been able to give thanks where thanks is due.

Says alot about his priorities that he was not able to include a THANK YOU in his recent tweets, in my opinion.

Great point!

Back