Tatum O'Neal Opens Up About 'Awkward' Michael Jackson Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz i think it's called "girl fights for Michael's attention" but I tried searching for it on youtube the other day but it seems to have been removed :s

it was during his VMS signing just after joanne thomae had hugged him and they spoke to each other.

He was acting like such a perv though. I was not impressed!

Gosh darn it, I so want to see it. Ah well, thanks for the help!

I found that bellybutton piercing video for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z98W89k5jPc
Looks like he's trying to get that girl's number in the beginning as well! haha. But that piercing girl.. she's NOT gorgeous, to whoever said that... ha.

lolz, I know she was butt ugly wasn't she?! and she looked like a slag!!!

and the blonde girl at the beginning was a friend of michael's (apparently).

x

Yeh, the video was called something like 'girl fights for michael's attention'. It appears to have been removed from youtube now...hmm?

I liked him being flirty.

Edit: I found it somewhere else - He sees the girl and straight away he's like 'huuhh!'

Why have I never seen this and where can I find it..

Yep I think he is getting that other girls number. Gorgeous was how I remembered her, looking at it now, ok, a bit of an exaggeration. Shes not bad though! Michael seemed to think she was a pretty girl ..but fine if you don't. When she walks off it sounds like someone is saying 'look at her ass dude'.. tut tut tut

Yep I think he is getting that other girls number. Michael seemed to think she was a pretty girl ..but fine if you don't. When she walks off it sounds like someone is saying 'look at her ass dude'.. tut tut tut

I think Michael was just drawn in by sparkly things, haha.

Yep I think he is getting that other girls number. Gorgeous was how I remembered her, looking at it now, ok, a bit of an exaggeration. Shes not bad though! Michael seemed to think she was a pretty girl ..but fine if you don't. When she walks off it sounds like someone is saying 'look at her ass dude'.. tut tut tut

lolz, I talk to her on facebook.
she's really sweet.
x

Michael in his disguise LOL:

09-7-09-image-1-49475847.jpg

LMAO.... Oh poor man. Its really what Marlon Jackson talked about during his speech...

If I read one more article printed by a British tabloid I'm going to rip my hair out. I can see why Michael got so pissed off all the time.

maybe shes trying not to sound slutty

also michael cried after singing shes out of my life, is that what shes referring to?

Last edited:
I remember watching that video.. lol adorable
its funny how Michael just carries on humming his music. lol

maybe shes trying not to sound slutty

also michael cried after singing shes out of my life, is that what shes referring to?

hmmmmm?
I really dont know?
Does any know who Michael is singing to in shes out of my life?

I remember watching that video and when he said what is that? I was like um hmm playing the innocent role like you don't know. Slick. :rofl:

This could just be an excerpt from her book that the daily mail posted. I don't think she even gave an interview.

Wait, Tatum says their relationship ended abruptly at the time of 'The Wiz'...which was around 1978. But then she talks about going out with Michael in 1982?

God, the "I'll give you more than a hug" bit was GENIUS :rofl:
Same as about all the funny scenes from the VMS.
Michael was a genuine PIMP :p

And Tatum is just shameless. True or not, her saying these things now lacks any decency. I'll believe Michael over her at any time.

There was a rumour when they were dating that they were naked in a hot tub while at the Playboy mansion. Both have denied it.

Man her lips on his... If you asked me what the article was about all I can remember is that she said they kissed. HEFFA...lol, just playing.. How lucky, I would give away my MJ collection to have that man kiss me.. She is one lucky lady..
Lmao@MJ dress up in that pic on pg.1.. all I can do is SMH

There was a rumour when they were dating that they were naked in a hot tub while at the Playboy mansion. Both have denied it.

About this rumour, I remember that Michael was embarrassed at the idea so he requested that they wear swimsuits.

Hmm now MJJCers lets get this str8, she didn't know much about sex but yet she knew all about drugs?? Last time I checked if ya do drugs then you damn sure know about sex, they go hand in hand right? Soooooooooo that lil innocent act about sex is just not gonna fly. Yet she knew her father was having sex in the next room.. Lawd I can't take all these folks coming out of the woodwork talking about their time with Michael..

God, the "I'll give you more than a hug" bit was GENIUS :rofl:

Yes that was a classic! :lol:
I will remember that always

Heck im sure all of us mj ladies fans, would given more than just a hug to mike! ;) ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back