Tatum O'Neal Opens Up About 'Awkward' Michael Jackson Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, the videos with Diana and Stephanie are pure GOLD!!!!! Dang, he loved his ladies :D

"Gets it in" :mello:

No no, I won't let my dirty mind play on Michael, NOT on HIM :lol:

Staffordshire Bullterrier, I'm sorry but because you have seen this type of behavior (I think I know the type of behavior you are talking about) in black comedies, I wouldn't call it the "typical" attitude/response of black males. And that type of reaction does not begin and end with black men.

yeah, I know what you mean but you have to admit that black men are portrayed this way by the media a lot, right? just take a look at Akon and Lil Wayne; all they ever do in their videos is talk about sex and the black women in their videos are shown in such a negative/weak way i.e. for sex and nothing more. That is why I have so much respect for Michael because his videos were alot different.

Secondly, Shamonee, You've stated "I don't think black guys are attractive in any shape or form, I've never found them attractive!", Although that's YOUR preference and or opinion, I suppose you were not attracted to and or found MJ attractive? I mean he IS/was a black male, or you must be attracted to the fact that he had vitiligo and had to even out his skin tone? Or was MJ the exception? Help me to understand you (No disrespect).

lolz, well to be honest, I don't think he looks attractive one bit during Thriller and Off the Wall. It wasn't until Bad that he started to appeal to me because he looked sort of mixed-race and had a beautiful skin tone. Obviously I'm not implying that it is in any way good that he had to be diagnosed with Vitiligo (that was so unfortunate, poor boy :better:) but I'm sure many girls will agree with me that he DID look his hottest during Bad and it wasn't until then that many people actually started to find him attractive.

You've stated "and he reminded me of one so badly there..." I must know who is the "one" you are referring to?

a pervy black man; i.e. a majority of black male singers who come across as being one in videos these days (as mentioned above; akon, lil waybe, soulja boy etc).

x

Staffordshire Bullterrier, I'm sorry but because you have seen this type of behavior (I think I know the type of behavior you are talking about) in black comedies, I wouldn't call it the "typical" attitude/response of black males. And that type of reaction does not begin and end with black men.

I didn't mean it in any offensive way, and i truly think you are reading to much into it now. I gave examples of Martin Lawrence, and i can mention Eddie Murphy too and many more. It's not the media's portrayal of them, it's Martin being himself on that comedy show...i bet he really is like that.
Hell i know people in my environment who are like that. And it's nothing bad..i actually find it very funny how they always react in that way about a sexy looking lady. And i really noticed that from MJ now too.

yeah, I know what you mean but you have to admit that black men are portrayed this way by the media a lot, right? just take a look at Akon and Lil Wayne; all they ever do in their videos is talk about sex and the black women in their videos are shown in such a negative/weak way i.e. for sex and nothing more. That is why I have so much respect for Michael because his videos were alot different.

lolz, well to be honest, I don't think he looks attractive one bit during Thriller and Off the Wall. It wasn't until Bad that he started to appeal to me because he looked sort of mixed-race and had a beautiful skin tone. Obviously I'm not implying that it is in any way good that he had to be diagnosed with Vitiligo (that was so unfortunate, poor boy :better:) but I'm sure many girls will agree with me that he DID look his hottest during Bad and it wasn't until then that many people actually started to find him attractive.

a pervy black man; i.e. a majority of black male singers who come across as being one in videos these days (as mentioned above; akon, lil waybe, soulja boy etc).

x

i truly think you are reading to much into it now

Staffordshire Bullterrier, actually no, i'm not reading too much into anything. Im reading exactly what you said. "Typical black man" and that is simply not true. whether its good or bad. I've seen Martin Lawrence, Eddie and others, sometimes over the top behavior. And I know some brothers out there in reality that will act just as they portray on TV comedies (Over the top, even sometimes disrespectful) BUT it's not the typical black man, is all I'm saying. Nothing more nothing less.

yeah, I know what you mean but you have to admit that black men are portrayed this way by the media a lot, right?

Maybe? Sometimes by their own accord, sometimes not, but does that make it right and or true? MJ himself was portrayed is so many different lights...You know the rest......

It wasn't until Bad that he started to appeal to me because he looked sort of mixed-race and had a beautiful skin tone. Obviously I'm not implying that it is in any way good that he had to be diagnosed with Vitiligo (that was so unfortunate, poor boy ) but I'm sure many girls will agree with me that he DID look his hottest during Bad and it wasn't until then that many people actually started to find him attractive.

This paragraph speaks such volumes. All I will say is that you learn something new everyday..........

You're referring to these male singers (artist) as IF these particular male artist are the only 'pervy" males in the industry to portray sex, women etc...in vidoes. I will state again, that did not begin with Black men nor will it end with Black men. But my point is, you previously generalized the statement saying that You were not attracted to black guys AT ALL (Not even MJ, before he was diagnosed with his skin disorder) and that MJ was acting like "one", then backed up your feelings (or statement if you will), by referring to these selected black male artist that you dislike or may not have respect for, for specific reasons. I cannot help but to wonder if you have just ONE set feeling about black males (maybe even black race) with MJ being the exception.

Perhaps this is not the time nor place for this kind of discussion. But just as simple as you have stated your views (be it irrelevant or not) so have I.

Naa, 'don't think I'm reading too much into anything. Only reading exactly what is written.

Last edited:
Ok ok Undeniablyme*RIPMJ*, relax. Maybe i should have put it differently. I didn't mean it as that EVERY black man is like that. It's just that he seemed very similar to black comedians, and a friend of mine who's also black..i noticed it, and thought it was funny.
I've yet to see a white dude saying something like that when they see a nice lady, that's really all.

*ignoring all the controversy above* ...

I can't really see his face in the limo video with the blonde girl, or are you talking about the blonde one in the car park? But I definitely saw lust in his eyes when he hugged the blonde in the bellybutton ring video, looks like he liked the smell of her hair too..

Gosh seems like he liked the blondies...

Ok ok Undeniablyme*RIPMJ*, relax. Maybe i should have put it differently. I didn't mean it as that EVERY black man is like that. It's just that he seemed very similar to black comedians, and a friend of mine who's also black..i noticed it, and thought it was funny.
I've yet to see a white dude saying something like that when they see a nice lady, that's really all.

I'm relaxed :).

Actually...I dont think SBT was saying anything negative - it is how I've seen SOME black comedians portray themselves AND ITS CUTE! Michael was just showing a characteristic which is associated with it. I don't think anyone here is that narrow minded to think that is how every single black man on earth talks.

I like men! Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Indian, Arabian, whatever! ... ok that made me sound slutty. A good looking man is a good looking man and importantly a lovely man is a lovely man.

This thread made me giggle so much, thanks everyone!! - been so down. Teddy's "get's it in" put me in hysterics, the belly button ring girl and all the vids were great. I wish he had said more of a hug to me!!! Its so lovely reading through these posts about Michael's cheeky side, really really made me smile.

Glad people liked the videos! I love Michael's cheeky side.

The 'gets it in' comment ...ommmm ?!!

And yeh we should have had a seperate 'Michael's ladies' thread! dammmn

^He was in a good mood that day.lol. A very good mood. LOL@ Paris when MJ let go off her hands she just grabbed on to his shirt. She was crazy over him too. And she got to kiss him all the time. MJ and the ladies.lol.

Aw Paris was so adorable, clinging onto him. :wub:

Glad people liked the videos! I love Michael's cheeky side.

The 'gets it in' comment ...ommmm ?!!

And yeh we should have had a seperate 'Michael's ladies' thread! dammmn

I agree 100%, we need that type of thread :yes:

I agree. The light brown skin was HOT.

LMAO
what's the source for this quote....

Haha, I was browsing around the net last night trying to find info about ordering that Hip Hop Weekly tribute online, and I came across a site with some sample quotes from the issue and THAT was a quote that stuck out (no pun intended), hahaha.

lmao this thread is hilarious...

but girls!!! i've made a thread specificlly FOR this kind of banter; keep it in there pls, and stop spamming :p
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back