Teddy Riley opens blog, starting with a message to Michael

Well, folks I have to add something here. Teddy was not talking about hoax. Please, forget about hoax and move on.

I hope soon enough you will understand that his legacy is not in new releases and ratings. I see, it is still hard to get it for the most of you. But it is OK, it is a learning process. When the truth will come out then you will realize it. It is better late than never.

Wrong answer. Try again pls :)

I'm sorry but I find this incredibly condescending. If you have something to share about the Cascio tracks, then please do. But don't go posting in riddles and then act like we're ignorant just because we don't know what you're talking about.

Well, folks I have to add something here. Teddy was not talking about hoax. Please, forget about hoax and move on.

Yes he has. I suggest you check the Teddy Riley thread in the conspiracy section it documents everything he has said about this issue. I have followed it all, and messaged him myself, getting a clear response.

You can disagree with him, but do not twist what he is saying. It's clear. He believes MJ is alive, and will come back. If that's what he believes, let him. I'm sure he has his reasons.

Last edited:
Teddy Riley is obviously hurting very, very much over Michael. If you watched Oprah, you saw an incredible amount of pain underneath that hat going on. The cursing etc is kind of understandable knowing how badly he was attacked. Compounded with a big amount of inside knowledge that has to be an extremely difficult position to be in.

Sometimes the pain is so great that we don't know another way out, he's literally "coping" any way he knows.

Again, I am glad that nobody is watching us when we literally cope.

Don't use his "he's coming back" talk to further your own evil/fakeness.whatever other theory. That would be rather sad.

He's free to believe whatever he choses to believe, but sometimes it's good to stop and take a breath.
Don't do to him what was done to Michael. Don't watch him mercilessly like a hawk, ever so observant "if he finally cracks"."

Last edited:
I'm looking at this blog, and his responses to the comments, and I am officially convinced that the man is insane. I don't know but whatever the case I can't believe what I'm reading... this just gets weirder and weirder.

I'm sorry but I find this incredibly condescending. If you have something to share about the Cascio tracks, then please do. But don't go posting in riddles and then act like we're ignorant just because we don't know what you're talking about.

No thanks.:) I am not going to share anything in order not to be attacked. I never was a part of the crowd and my opinion usually does not fit an ordinary frame most of times. So, why bother?

Last edited:
Teddy Riley's Blog

OPRAH IS COOL, I’M SURE MICHAEL IS SMILING DOWN AT HER TOO. SHE REVEAL HIS SURROGATE FAMILY WHO HE LOVED DEARLY.

THE STORIES WILL BE IN Y BOOK.

AS FAR AS MJ WANTING HIS MUSIC UPDATED…I DID WHAT I WOULD DO AS THE NEXT LEVEL OF DANGEROUS.

December 12, 2010 at 8:39 pm

I've been his fan since I was a little child. I think he is the best producer for Michael ever.
I hope he can make some good music for his own team as he once did with Guy.
It's kinda annoying to see MJ fans bash him for every little thing after releasing breaking news. He has been working for many MJ songs and did great work on Monster and Breaking news. With a demo song, what else you can do? He did his best.

I think he should watch his mouth, too, like many of you do.
I understand he's upset and annoyed by some haters these days, but he needs to be relaxed a little bit. well....... If I was Teddy, I might be very upset after hearing Quincy's comments on the new album.. I don't know.

MsCassieMollie;3134670 said:
Teddy Riley's Blog

OPRAH IS COOL, I’M SURE MICHAEL IS SMILING DOWN AT HER TOO. SHE REVEAL HIS SURROGATE FAMILY WHO HE LOVED DEARLY.

THE STORIES WILL BE IN MY BOOK.

MsCassieMollie;3134670 said:
Teddy Riley's Blog

THE STORIES WILL BE IN Y BOOK.

AS FAR AS MJ WANTING HIS MUSIC UPDATED…I DID WHAT I WOULD DO AS THE NEXT LEVEL OF DANGEROUS.

December 12, 2010 at 8:39 pm
Where is that entry on his blog? I don't see it.

Hmm, so not content in presenting dubious tracks, he's implying MJ faked his own death.

And now he's hawking a book?

Can Michael be left in peace?

Teddy Riley is obviously hurting very, very much over Michael. If you watched Oprah, you saw an incredible amount of pain underneath that hat going on. The cursing etc is kind of understandable knowing how badly he was attacked.

Sometimes the pain is so great that we don't know another way out, he's literally "coping" any way he knows.

Again, I am glad that nobody is watching us when we literally cope.

Don't use his "he's coming back" talk to further your own evil/fakeness.whatever other theory. That would be rather sad.

He's free to believe whatever he choses to believe, but sometimes it's good to stop and take a breath.
Don't do to him what was done to Michael. Don't watch him mercilessly like a hawk, ever so observant "if he finally cracks"."

Thanks Pace,

Let's give Mr Riley a break. He's lost someone he loved and admired, did a great job on MJ's new album and all he got from the fans is abuse.
Just leave the man be... he's not crazy. He's hurting. No need to bash him. If you don't like him, just stay away from his blog. Problem solved. :)

Jackson_popcorn.gif

is Teddy serious? I knew he took MJ's death very hard. He admitted he didn't get out of bed for days, but if he thinks MJ is really alive for real then he should seek help. I know MJ would never fake his own death and hurt his children, Mother and fans like that.

http://teddyrileyblog.wordpress.com/ask-teddy/

Teddy Riley's Blog
NO I HAVEN’T, BUT I DO KNOW HE’S GREAT. MY ANSWER WILL NOT BE DIRECT BUT YOU WILL GET IT.
December 12, 2010 at 7:11 am

Teddy Riley's Blog
NO NOT THAT SOON…I’M SORRY. BUT HE WILL RETURN.
December 12, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Teddy Riley's Blog
CAUSE WE’VE LOST A GREAT MAN FOR BELIEVING IN MICHAEL…I CAN’T SAY BUT I’M NOT TRYNA LOSE MY LIFE WHEN I KNOW HE’S STILL HERE. I WANNA BE STILL HERE WHEN HE COMES BACK.
December 12, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Teddy Riley's Blog
TRUST HE WILL…ITS MUCH TOO SOON.
December 12, 2010 at 8:20 pm

Teddy Riley's Blog
YES, ITS VERY REAL, FOR FREEDOM.
December 12, 2010 at 8:28 pm

-
Hi dear Teddy,i really apreciate your frankness..i don’t believe Michael is alive,i KNOW,i trust in God and i know there is no coincidences,in life the fortune does not exist because God is behind everything..
Michael has my eternal love and support for all he did,does,and will do in futur..Well i have nothing to ask you,only to tell you..keep on trustin&#8217; The day God created Michael,he created a face for the word Love,everything is love,and he doesn&#8217;t come back,doesn&#8217;t really matter,i just want his well being and his happiness with his children,a long and calm life..I know we miss him as much as he miss us.we are here,he knows it ! <3 Lots of Love Teddy,God bless you
December 12, 2010 at 11:42 am-

Teddy Riley's Blog
THANK YOU MY FRIEND. WE&#8217;RE ON THE RIGHT PATH!!
December 12, 2010 at 8:30 pm

-My dear friend&#8230;I can image how great is the &#8220;stress&#8221; on you for people asking about Michael!For that I only like to tell you that I L.O.V.E. you so much &#8220;from the bottom of my heart&#8221;!
I&#8217;m a Doctor..and I don&#8217;t believe that another Doctor &#8220;killed&#8221; Michael in a so stupid way! I think Doctor Murray is a good doctor..like I am!!I saw and see a lot of clues about his being alive!! But..I only pray that&#8217;s true! Enjoy your future Christmas time!! L.O.V.E. Doctor Rosa!
December 12, 2010 at 1:46 pm

- Teddy Riley's Blog
NOW&#8230;.THINK ABOUT IT. WHY IS HE NOT GETTING ALOT OF TIME? I GOT MORE QUESTIONS TO CLUES. THINK ABOUT THAT ONE.
December 12, 2010 at 8:22 pm

I think maybe this is a stage Teddy is going through.

Many have been through this stage after MJ's passing, where they get interested in these hoax theories.

I hope fans stop attacking him on Twitter for what he's saying. I feel for him.

Last edited:
People need to be grateful that it's Teddy working the Michael's unfinished stuff..........

He has real taste in music and none of that auto-tune rubbish that gets Quincy excited!!!!!!!!!

Back