Teddy Riley opens blog, starting with a message to Michael

I like Teddy. Like he said in the interview, "People still say that Elvis is alive, because his legacy is alive and his music is everywhere. But when it comes to Michael, they (the family) are killing his legacy instead of keeping it safe". (that's not an exact quote, but that's what he meant). So that's why I think he keeps saying that Michael is alive. Because he is and always will be alive in the hearts of those who love him. and Teddy is one of those people who love him.

As for Teddy being rude to the fans. Before blaming Teddy, you should really see what those fans have been saying to him. He was nice at first, but then it was too much bashing and he got pissed.

I believe Teddy loves Michael. We all are. I miss him constantly. The difference is I won't go to my facebook and say something like "He's alive. He'll come back soon when the time is right."

Why write in such confusing way? Why write in code language? Or, does he really mean it?

I have nothing against Teddy. I bascially know nothing about him. But, if he truly respects Michael's legacy. Then, it is of my opinion that he stops saying confusing things via his twitter. He discredited himself by his own remarks.

Well, folks I have to add something here. Teddy was not talking about hoax. Please, forget about hoax and move on.

I hope soon enough you will understand that his legacy is not in new releases and ratings. I see, it is still hard to get it for the most of you. But it is OK, it is a learning process. When the truth will come out then you will realize it. It is better late than never.

If he's not talking about the hoax, what the h does he mean by answering this?

In your opinion why MJ fake his death? Thanx

To get away from monsters, haters, & some people that didn't want him around.
http://www.formspring.me/AskTeddyRiley

The only thing he may be implying out that MJ is alive is that MJ developed a plan to confuse fans after his death to make them believe he's alive. And this idea is even more believable than him being really alive.

So the songs are fake, and you know this because...?

Teddy riley is trying so save his ass on this by giving theories why it is Michael jackson, no mater in what condition You can always hear Michael's voice, clearly not on the cascio songs and that is your proof. ears...

Teddy is not crazy he is speaking from his heart he knows why MJ died the plots etc and he can speak to the fans and address the truth the truth in right in front of y'all and no body is paying any attention its all good i feel for him hopefully one day i can talk to him personally sense he has connections to my fam who are in the industry.

Exactly but I don't blame him. Over the past several weeks he's probably gotten thousands and thousands of messages about the album and the songs night and day. It must be very frustrating. He felt like he was protecting MJ's legacy..yet none of his fans were appreciating it and instead sending him hate mail. I can understand his pain.

basically !

yes, he's been through alot emotionally , maybe this thing can help him stay sane for a minute...God bless him, I loved him and i love him now more !

Can someone tell me what Taddy said about Quincy? Why is he apologizing? Please..

Can someone tell me what Taddy said about Quincy? Why is he apologizing? Please..

he was quoted by guardian, don't know if this is what he's apologizing for:
And he is equally dismissive of veteran producer Quincy Jones. "Look at his age. He can barely hear you talk. How the hell could he hear Michael? Anybody who says [it is not Jackson on the album], I do have a comeback, because you're not right. That's just the bottom line."

Adibobea9;3133755 said:
I don't know whether Michael was singing INTO a PVC pipe, but Teddy has definitely been smoking something OUT of one…

OMG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .....can't.......breathe.......:hysterical:

Adibobea9;3133755 said:
I don't know whether Michael was singing INTO a PVC pipe, but Teddy has definitely been smoking something OUT of one…

Yeah! This is pretty funny! :D

Adibobea9;3133755 said:

:lol:

Adibobea9;3133755 said:

LOL

247.gif

I remember when Michael said he was a genius. I used to like and respect Teddy so much, I still do but, this? :no:

I can't blame him, really. God knows we all want MJ to be alive hiding somewhere.
But it's not healthy to live in a fantasy.

To my feeling nothing of all this is funny, not even the joke smoking stuff from some pipe...
I feel for Teddy...

Teddy needs to stop.
You can be upset but doesn't mean you have to make a cock of yourself.

He prob thinks he's helping by being controversial.

He actually needs to stop

oi love shut up! haha my ricky poo

I don't believe that this is really from Teddy. He is too level-headed to be talking like that. He would have been bouncing off the walls during the Oprah interview if he was actually this unhinged. I personally think this is made up to make him sound crazy.

it IS really him. his kids have confirmed it over and over again.

That still doesn't justify Riley's insolent attacks on people. His passion is a proof of folly, unhappily, the words he uses clearly evidentiate that. Words like "cancer", "anal", "idol", "servant", the endless Capitals..............

It's his hunger for money that got him this messed up, not Michael's death. He should seek help, nonetheless, and stop attacking people. Up until this "Michael" craze, he seemed to be better, he really did..

as a matter of fact, he was VERY nice and polite and KIND to many fans who bashed him repeatedly. it was only after a week that he snapped and fought back. sorry guys, he's not mike. he's not gonna take it and smile.

and money? he did this for free. so i wouldn't be throwing things out there like that for no reason, especially if it's not factual.

Adibobea9;3133755 said:

:hysterical:

jeeez this guy is crazyyyy!!!
:mello:

Well, folks I have to add something here. Teddy was not talking about hoax. Please, forget about hoax and move on.

I hope soon enough you will understand that his legacy is not in new releases and ratings. I see, it is still hard to get it for the most of you. But it is OK, it is a learning process. When the truth will come out then you will realize it. It is better late than never.

well ENLIGHTEN US then ! God! If you want to share sth go ahead and do it, not just talk about us as about ignorant fools, oh wise one.

MsCassieMollie;3132266 said:
Your wishes have been made. I’ve done your first command. I am here as your servant…
I'm sorry but that is just downright creepy.

Back