Tell me stories about your experiences in his prescense

yeah doesnt he look a lot better in person? I mean...... I dunno what the camera's do to him, but his skin looks so soft and silky and nice..... oooooh baby.....

first time i saw him up close, i got paralized. it was the weirdest feeling in the world. i never experienced it since, but when i met his look i understood that i cannot move. literally. and i couldnt smile, or take a photo, or even try to say anything, or do anything. i couldnt control my own body, it became stone. and he went on as he was going to a rehearsal and fans run after him and it took me several seconds till i recovered and could run too. saw him several times since up close but thanks God it wasnt like that. but his eyes were amazing and his aura was something very special. just special. cannot describe it. something big and something very bigger than my understanding. i would always feel very small (not in a bad sense of course). like i always felt that this person had so much more of everything - experience, understanding, grace etc that i havent got anything to say. what always amazed me is how patient and kind he was to fans.

love you Michael forever

first time i saw him up close, i got paralized. it was the weirdest feeling in the world. i never experienced it since, but when i met his look i understood that i cannot move. literally. and i couldnt smile, or take a photo, or even try to say anything, or do anything. i couldnt control my own body, it became stone. and he went on as he was going to a rehearsal and fans run after him and it took me several seconds till i recovered and could run too. saw him several times since up close but thanks God it wasnt like that. but his eyes were amazing and his aura was something very special. just special. cannot describe it. something big and something very bigger than my understanding. i would always feel very small (not in a bad sense of course). like i always felt that this person had so much more of everything - experience, understanding, grace etc that i havent got anything to say. what always amazed me is how patient and kind he was to fans.

love you Michael forever

I definitely agree with his eyes. Like we were saying earlier in the thread...his eyes felt so powerful...so much emotion, wisdom, and pain contained within. His eyes were incredible.

Such sweet stories of meeting/seeing Michael in person. You guys are so fortunate to have those memories. I never had the chance but my sister saw him (sort of) a couple of times at NYC events in the early 2000's. I forgot what the first one was but the second was at Liza Minnelli's wedding. She was just part of the enormous crowd of onlookers and gawkers trying to get a glimpse of MJ and all the celebs. She says she could hardly see him because Diana Ross' big hair was blocking the view hehe.

I saw him in person once when I was about 8 years old and it was a complete accident so I wasn't prepared. I literally just stood there frozen with my mouth open and didn't say a word (I would give anything to go back and say ANYTHING or even at least just smile at him). There were women trying to get close to him who were crying hysterically. I cannot describe it very well, the closest I have ever gotten to describing it was down to someone else. When I visited his statue in Fulham FC, Mohammed Al Fayed's P.A described being in Michael's presence (she had shown him around when he had visited). She said to us "his aura is just all around, you can't get too close because of his aura" and I think that best sums up what I felt as a child.

Another thing I feel is worth mentioning was his smell - it was so prominent and sweet.

I wish I could turn back time :( But at least it's a memory I know I am lucky to have.

I saw him in person once when I was about 8 years old and it was a complete accident so I wasn't prepared. I literally just stood there frozen with my mouth open and didn't say a word (I would give anything to go back and say ANYTHING or even at least just smile at him). There were women trying to get close to him who were crying hysterically. I cannot describe it very well, the closest I have ever gotten to describing it was down to someone else. When I visited his statue in Fulham FC, Mohammed Al Fayed's P.A described being in Michael's presence (she had shown him around when he had visited). She said to us "his aura is just all around, you can't get too close because of his aura" and I think that best sums up what I felt as a child.

Another thing I feel is worth mentioning was his smell - it was so prominent and sweet.

I wish I could turn back time :( But at least it's a memory I know I am lucky to have.

That is a very nice memory that you will always have :)

i never got the chance to see or meet him while he was alive. it was my to biggest dream to have that chance and sadly its never going to happen. i did him af however experince him after he died. i know alot of fans have shared their experinces of him after he passed. mine is one i will always cherish and never forget. i was home on here on mjjc and it was the day murray was going to courtfor the 1st time. i had spent all day watching the live stream on tmz. later that night i was looking at some pictures on here and just started crying my eyes out. i started saying to myself how much i loved michael anbd how much i missed him. when all of a sudden i herd a voice out of nowhere say "i love you to". i stopped in my tracks and couldnt a word or breath. it was something i never though i would exerpince and since then its never happened again. if it ever does though i will definety say something. though i would share that again. :)

We made short eye contact during the HIStory concert in Amsterdam in 1997.....it was ust Beautiful!

There were other occasions at hotels where i got somewhat near but it was always very chaotic...The atmosphere was magical but the chaos feels very distracting.

I would have loved to have seen him in a calm environment :)...

From CatherineNZ:
but his eyes were amazing and his aura was something very special. just special. cannot describe it
I have often read and heard about the aura of Michael. Must be amazing.
I can imagine it....wish I could have experienced it.

I only saw MJ when I was very young. But I remember it very well. He and his brothers were performing at the State Fair. It was a frenzied atmosphere and I had to peek thru the bodies of the older people around me but I was able to see most of the show. Everyone was so excited that the Jackson 5 were actually in our town!

When I think about it, it seems like a hundred years ago.

I think about the plans I was making to witness TII,
and I wanna break down and cry. There was NO WAY I was gonna
miss Michael this time around, but the unthinkable happened.

I wrote my experience of meeting Michael in the Legacy forum so I don't want to bore you with it here. I was 12 and I was with my parents in Kansas City for the BAD tour. We were in a group that hunted Michael down and he stopped and talked to us. He asked to indroduce ourselves and we did so one by one. I just remember how respectful he was of my parents. He shook each of their hands and smiled so big. He was so respectful and made us feel like he was genuinely happy to meet us. I really think he was.

I just remember how I felt standing in front of him. It was just pure joy and happiness rushing through me. And pride. I was so proud of him. There wasn't a mean bone in his body. I have never experienced that kind of joy again.

I remember his handshake. He held my whole hand in his and he had such a firm grip. I don't know what I am trying to say but I guess he just felt so manly!!!

I went to the Chicago show with my brothers and we chased Michael down again. As he walked past us he caught my eye and smiled his beautiful smile and said "Hello Susan"
He made me feel so special. I wish I could find the right words. He was just the sweetest person I have ever met.

In November of 1996 I had 2 tickets to see MJ for the HIStory Tour. I had first bought a ticket for my home town of Adelaide but then found out that when we were going to Melbourne on the 24th Nov to meet my new stepmothers family, Michael would be doing a show at the same time. Well I could not be in the same town as Michael performing and not be at it. So I could tickets for that show as well which was the first show. I went on my own for that one. Michael had already done 1 show in Melbourne 2 nights prior.

I came home on the 25th and stayed at my mothers house. On the morning of the 26th Nov, I read in The Advertiser that MJ would be arriving at the Hyatt Hotel at 1PM. It was 11AM. I was 16 at the time and didnt have my license just yet so I jumped on the next bus and got down there in time. I tried to get as close as possible to the barricades but there was no place to squeeze in. But after half an hour a guy left and I jumped in and was against the barricade.

Michael arrived a little after 1PM in a black minivan and got out. At the point thousands of people all pushed forward and being at the front, I was squashed with my torso hanging over the front and my legs pinned behind the barricade. He had worn the mask in Sydney but here he hat a black hat on and a red shirt and black pants and a red and white umbrella. Michael walked past everyone along the baracades and a little kid jumped the barricade & security reacted but Mike said to let him through and he got to give MJ something and give him a hug.

Michael then walked past me and said "How are you?" and I said "Great now you're here" (sounds stupid now! lol) and he just giggled and kept walking. MJ hadnt shaven that day yet as he had little bit of stubble.He then watched some local Aboriginals do a dance and then went inside the Hyatt and held a koala.

That night I went to the concert with my cousin who saw MJ got off the plane at the airport. We found out later that MJ had walked back to the hotel through some of the gardens. I wasnt that far away from there when I was waiting to be picked up. But I was fortunate enough to see him twice perform and even met him. I cant be that greedy. He gave me plenty. Thank you Michael.

I went to that nove 24 1996 show too :D, it was great aye

I never got the chance to meet Michael but he did come to my country in 1999. Some people I knew got to say hi to him and said he was the sweetest person they'd ever met. It kills me to know I won't get the chance to speak to him.

I wrote my experience of meeting Michael in the Legacy forum so I don't want to bore you with it here. I was 12 and I was with my parents in Kansas City for the BAD tour. We were in a group that hunted Michael down and he stopped and talked to us. He asked to indroduce ourselves and we did so one by one. I just remember how respectful he was of my parents. He shook each of their hands and smiled so big. He was so respectful and made us feel like he was genuinely happy to meet us. I really think he was.

I just remember how I felt standing in front of him. It was just pure joy and happiness rushing through me. And pride. I was so proud of him. There wasn't a mean bone in his body. I have never experienced that kind of joy again.

I remember his handshake. He held my whole hand in his and he had such a firm grip. I don't know what I am trying to say but I guess he just felt so manly!!!

I went to the Chicago show with my brothers and we chased Michael down again. As he walked past us he caught my eye and smiled his beautiful smile and said "Hello Susan"
He made me feel so special. I wish I could find the right words. He was just the sweetest person I have ever met.

Without a doubt my favourite story here! That must've been a magical moment when he remembered your name. Just wow.

I could tell so many stories here but I'll 'cheeky' refer to my MJJC Blog ;)
Anyway, I do wanna tell here that the last time I saw Michael... We 'connected' ...
I mean I screamed his name and he looked me straight in the eye... He even waved at me as he probably thought I couldn't believe he was looking at me...
Those eyes are truly the windows of his soul... They stroll out so much love and purity... I always say... When you stare in Michael's eyes... You can drown in them but still survive ;) I love Michael's aura... You can feel his aura when he walks in the room... He has that sweet uplifting rush in him... That soothing and yet energetic glow surrounding him... and even NOW... I know I feel it when he 'visits' me when yet I'm 'crying' again...
He's such a gentle soul... NOT understood by this cruel world but yet he has an "army of L.O.V.E" that understood his message...

Back