The Angry Waiting In Line Thread

Got my third error message now...waiting for 2 hours! Getting kind of pissed off.....

what the hell was the purpose of ppl signing up for presale, when ppl can't even get pass the waiting 15mins or more page... hell i might as well try on gp sale... i am waiting for the 3rd time ..

Update from michaeljackson.com :

Presale Update From AEG Live - Tickets Still Available!

MARCH 11, 2009, 4:10 am
Ticketmaster is receiving an overwhelming amount of traffic to their website. They are having long waits and some technical difficulties but don't worry! Tickets are still available and AEG Live encourages you to keep trying.

thats f£cking reassuring of them isnt it, dont worry!? are they fixing the technical issues?? damn this man!

News guys, I was reading through the comments on that article, and someone said ticketmaster will only serve you tickets if:

You only have one window open
Ticketmaster read your IP adress thats why they cancel you place in the qeue.

So if you are trying on multiple computers you should only try on one according to this guy, obviously cant say thats the case with 100% certainty, but its something.

Just got a message from MJ Live saying keep trying.

now even if i just click on general dates, its telling me "Please wait while we process your request. Thanks for your patience". what the hell? i cant enter since 10 minutes!

just had my fourth error now!!! ONly i ticketmaster open and been in que for over three hours..a little annoyed now

I am re-re-re-retying again: No I even did not have given my date yet to order. I just clicked on normal order button to select a date on the net page. But I am getting this:

Please wait while we process your request. Thanks for your patience.

PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

Waited 40 mins, then got to less than 1 min, and i got a TM error, we apologise for the inconvience.

WANKERS!

sorry for the language

I am slowly loosing the will to live! It is ridiculous, they should be set up for this level of demand. I won't be going to my optician appt at 10.30 at this rate. Thank god I work from home. (Not that I am doing any work this morning)

I think the language used in this thread is being allowed for this occassion only haha

It just makes you want to swear though. I am on my 5th try at the moment. Still says 15 minutes left.

After 2,5 hours of waiting, I got offers BK113...thats is BEHIND the stage...are they fuc**** kidding me?!!!!!!!!

you would think they would have put in place better systems to cope with demand. I cant even get on to choose a date at the moment. Crying.

Come on, with this kind of demand Michael must realise that we need more concerts, I thought he loved us from the bottom of his heart! :p

Look with the new date of August 19th thats gone up on mjlive.com then they are surely going to put up more.
People on Twitter are still posting saying they are getting tickets so lets be positive :)

I dind't buy the tickets they offered BEHIND the stage. That's a rip-off!!!!!
GRRRR!!!
Now i can't access the Michael page either anymore on ticketmaster....great!

Im down to 3 minutes on my 5th try. Come on please!

EDIT: SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont eaven have a pincode man!! 2 registrations and no codes!! this is a joke man!! im sick of this bullsh...^^

Back