The Angry Waiting In Line Thread

FUCKING YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY

i got tickets for the 30th July Block 109 Row z seats 273-274, are these good?

In the queue for 30th July, please Lord, Im trying to enjoy a holiday in Thailand and have spent all afternoon on the pc!

I love the title of this thread!! Don't worry guys, i waited 2 hours and tried 5 times to get mine and still got decent seats too. Just keep trying, I had an email from michaeljacksonlive saying that there are tickets still available and you should keep on going at it! Good luck :hug:

Just got A1 seats for the 30th Show! I think I was the first one to get them.

The worst is that SO many fans keep on buying tickets for 3,4 or 5 shows and we don't even tickets for one yet! :(

At flaming last! only took 3 hours and 20 minutes. Put in the 30th, any price best available and was on the site in 5 minutes.

I will try for better seats on Friday. Just a suggestion, maybe we should order a couple extra, I almost did, for those of our friends on here that are unlucky, I am sure we would all be trustworthy enough to do swaps, or sell our tickets to people who havn't got them, at the proper price of course.

Finally!!!!! I am chuffed, 2 tickets for block 103 which iant to bad, I;d rather been on the raised section rather then the floor, I am so happy now!!!!

keep trying people, 1st Aug is being added now too.x

Strange how you have had little luck. I went online at 10am GMT, looked for tickets, it took 15 minutes and i was offered tickets on the opening night.

For those of you who havent got tickets.

Stay on the ticketmaster site and keep refreshing. You might get lucky and a new date will be added and you will be one of the first ones in their!

Thats what I did with the 30th show.

LTD, me too, keep trying guys I gave up hope, switched off my computer and gave my dad back his credit card and he said give it another try and I got tickets, really its easy to give up hope, but DONT! you will get tickets, they obviously see the fans want tickets so bad and are constantly adding dates.

Yeah I was about a minute away from giving up. I actually said to myself, this is the last time im trying.

But keep going! Keep refreshing the page and checking here for updates!

I got this mail from MJlive

Tickets Still Available!

Ticketmaster is receiving an overwhelming amount of traffic to their website. They are having long waits and some technical difficulties but don't worry! Tickets are still available and we encourage you to keep trying.

If you lose your place in line, have to go off to work, or you get logged off for any reason, please try again. Your code WILL still work providing tickets are still available. All tickets are available on Ticketmaster.co.uk.

waiting since the beginning.....(only once got ticket offered behind the stage! - i did not take that) find it ridiculous for Ł75 behind the stage..

Back