The Angry Waiting In Line Thread

The "Angry Full Stop" Thread

First of all, I'm happy I've managed to get some tickets to the shows.

What I am not happy with is the way I've had to wait 4 hours to get tickets to shows that were NEWLY ADDED!!

If I had known they were going to make hardcore fans get up at 6 to get online for 7 to be wound up to the max for 4 HOURS!! I wouldn't have bothered getting a ticket at all.

I am more annoyed because you've been given that feeling that if you don't get a ticket you won't be going but I've noticed that in the last hour and a half (at the time of this post) there have been SEVEN new dates added.

Surely, it would have been in the fans (who signed up to MJLive) best interest to let them know of this information rather than have all of us go mad at the computers and phones at the break of dawn only to realise it was all in vain.

I'm glad there's more dates because alot of you guys who haven't been successful yet have a chance to see Mike, but still, I'm alot of people can agree with me that this hasn't been the most enjoyable day for ticket buyers!!

For a day which was meant to be exciting, I'm feeling pretty annoyed and frustrated...even AFTER I've got tickets.

These shows better be the nuts!

Re: The "Angry Full Stop" Thread

Yeah the service was terrible. The site should have been made more stable before hand considering the obvious high demand!

yea i was in a queue at 7 and come 7:30 still no activity, then after that nothing but errors, I could have saved myself a lot of headaches if I knew there would have been more dates added, but why be angry, we have tickets no point holding onto that anger, your gonna see the king of pop!

I must say i agree. The service could of been alot better, especially since it stopped people who managed to get good seats from doing the transaction for the tickets and then made them wait like another 2-4 hours before they could try purchasing again, and get worse seats :ninja: But i'm grateful i have tickets at all.

I am ecstatic that I got such amazing seats and that new dates were added. But my gosh. 4 hours????

I'm also angry. This whole thing is really nuts.
I've been on ticketmaster now for more than 5 hours and I simply can't get any decent tickets. I mean, come on...!!

the fact that those who were registered didnt even get a code was wrong.

Its Michael Jackson!
Seriously?!
Did you not expect the wait!

Ive got tickets. Im happy. You should be. End of.

When I click a date I got this message:

Tickets Not Available javascript:void(0);

The ticketing system is unavailable due to routine maintenance.
Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Does this mean for this concert is the pre-sale ended or is it just sold out !!!

i'm sure people will be able to get better seats when friday comes, because i don't think they have sold every single floor seat, lower and upper tier now

Back