The Angry Waiting In Line Thread

The phone rang straight away but then I was on hold listening to Michael for 40 mins, had to call my network from another phone to top up before running out of credit while on hold. Meanwhile the internet finally went from 15 mins to 1 min (after nearly an hour) and then threw me off. I did eventually book tickets over the phone but it took a long time because I had to book each night individually. So anyone with an engaged tone, keep trying, as I was through for nearly an hour before I finally booked tickets.

I think we have all learned something here.

There is Michael Jackson, and everyone else.
Maybe the O2 is fine for everyone else.

With the demand that MJ has, the O2 is just becoming an unnacceptable venue with its limited capacity. I mean if he did just 10 concerts in Wembley maybe it would be Ok, but just 10 in the O2 with it's small capacity is just a sutter stupidity.

I'm scared of heights, so I can't go for the ones at the top. :(
Damnit...I just want a proper seat!! argh!

:better: Hang in there guys. It seems the tickets people are getting are spread out, so there will probably be good seats available on Friday, if you guys can't get tickets today! I truly believe there will be dates added! Keep trying!!:yes:

Good Luck! Make sure you only have one Ticketmaster browser(screen) open!!

I feel like crying! It has crashed about four times now!
It says 8 minutes now!

when mjlive said there are still tickets they werent lying! i managed to get on again and it went straight through with no waiting time and managed to get 4 tickets. up the top, but thats what i was after for the price! so im now going twice.

keep trying people :) it will work eventually they're just having mega problems!

i was trying for july 10 and for only 2 tickets now and they said there were none available in blocks of two on that date?? :(

I FINALLY GOT TICKETS

Premium, Tier 1 Section BK 101 Row H Seats 22-23

Keep trying people :) i got the error 9 times!

I got through to 02. I pressed 1 for MJ tickets. She said they go on sale on Friday..........

Im through again now though.

Rowdym: you may get lucky but the chances of getting other dates are much better

Grrrrr. I got the credit card details from someone else, but ticketmater asked also Issue number.... What is that, I did not get that number from the credit card holder..... And she's not able to take a look at the card now.....

join the queue matie :( lol im so pissed off all i can do is laugh

Back