The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

^ Haha, the pirate talk option on facebook is hilarious. :lmao:

RT: I'm so tired. :mellow:

^ OMG haha, where's that option?! Never seen it, hilarious...:lol:

Peace ☮ Love ❤ Happiness : ) ....spread it! :clapping:

:huggy: to the gang on random thoughts , you kno who you are :) love you :huggy:all very much .

^ :better:

____

RT: Can things get any f'ing worse???? NO I won't pay parking tickets for parking in MY works car park, but would they listen??? NO! so yeah they stick charges on amounting to £2,000 ARGH! yeah here I have that kind of money to hand over have it! yeah right!! :no: So they took my car. :boohoo:

LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

^ That really does suck. :( Hugs to you, Lorraine. :hug:

__

RT: This week is dragging on so much, I can't wait 'til the weekend. :sigh:

^ :better:

____

RT: Can things get any f'ing worse???? NO I won't pay parking tickets for parking in MY works car park, but would they listen??? NO! so yeah they stick charges on amounting to £2,000 ARGH! yeah here I have that kind of money to hand over have it! yeah right!! :no: So they took my car. :boohoo:

LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Dang! How is that right?! Two thousand (converted)dollars?
Where does your work suggest you park? In someone else's
car park? I think they should be partially responsible if not totally
responsible for this fine. :girl_sad:
Thats effed up.
I'm sorry Lorr.

My RT wouldnt work right here.:girl_sad:

Dang! How is that right?! Two thousand (converted)dollars?
Where does your work suggest you park? In someone else's
car park? I think they should be partially responsible if not totally
responsible for this fine. :girl_sad:
Thats effed up.
I'm sorry Lorr.

My RT wouldnt work right here.:girl_sad:

It is my fault really, But still :lol: You do have to pay to park in my work car park, staff are meant to have a permit and I don't as I don't live far enough, I was late a few times and didn't have change, they still put tickets on even with a note to say I work here and will get a ticket soon... they are strict with it I guess. :rolleyes:

I don't know how things work there but with fines here and other things if not paid they get sent to bailiffs and they knock your door after the money for the fine, but just having them come round there is charges put on they either get the money from you or have a warrant to come into your home to take things amounting to what you owe... well I avoided them a few times as I simply couldn't afford it.. Not the best thing but just what I had to do, so when it went up to that amount NO way did I have that and my car isn't even worth that much, infact it's a heap :rofl: but it's my little run around and gets me from A-B that's all that matters to me. So they take the car and the fine is gone.. good thing for me in a way because the fine was more than the car is worth.. MUCH more so in one way they have done me a favour..
But I am carless. :sigh: nvm... shit happens right? :)

woah.. long post telling my life story sorry all. lmao!

Ahh can I make it in that time or should I take earlier bus.. :scratch:

It is my fault really, But still :lol: You do have to pay to park in my work car park, staff are meant to have a permit and I don't as I don't live far enough, I was late a few times and didn't have change, they still put tickets on even with a note to say I work here and will get a ticket soon... they are strict with it I guess. :rolleyes:

I don't know how things work there but with fines here and other things if not paid they get sent to bailiffs and they knock your door after the money for the fine, but just having them come round there is charges put on they either get the money from you or have a warrant to come into your home to take things amounting to what you owe... well I avoided them a few times as I simply couldn't afford it.. Not the best thing but just what I had to do, so when it went up to that amount NO way did I have that and my car isn't even worth that much, infact it's a heap :rofl: but it's my little run around and gets me from A-B that's all that matters to me. So they take the car and the fine is gone.. good thing for me in a way because the fine was more than the car is worth.. MUCH more so in one way they have done me a favour..
But I am carless. :sigh: nvm... shit happens right? :)

woah.. long post telling my life story sorry all. lmao!
Lmao! At least you have a sense of humor about it!

Tho you dont have the money, this is a good excuse to get another vehicle. No? :cheeky:

RT: :girl_sigh:

Upset as I wish I had more friends in my area of my age :(

Ahh can I make it in that time or should I take earlier bus.. :scratch:

If you're referring to the bus to downtown, you obviously made it! :D It was nice to finally meet you! And I can't believe you had never bumped into Reeta until today.. :wild:

How the hell did I become a Gold Member?? What is a Gold Member? :scratch: LULZ. I think I gotz some catching up to do with the site. :cheeky:

Haha, that's just what I thought when I saw my new badge :D You've donated to MJJC, right? That's how you became a gold club member.

hmm.. why Prince ( the singer ) keep coming to my dreams? :huh: he began to come to me before Michael's passing. he is not too much talkactive, but with a time began to speak a lil bit or smile. dreams are vivid.
last night he was so p*ssed with something.. oh my... and in the evening i turned to be in the same mood lol

How do I always get myself into these situations.. that wasn't the very best of first times. :doh:

If you're referring to the bus to downtown, you obviously made it! :D It was nice to finally meet you! And I can't believe you had never bumped into Reeta until today.. :wild:
Haha yeah that's what I was wondering! And I can't believe that either! This isn't that big city after all :D
And it was nice to see you too!

Last edited:

Off out in to the cold, dark night soon to see some christmas lights get turned on, yay. I don't even wanna go.

RT: I can't wait to go shoe shopping at the weekend. Need more shoes!! :wild: :lol:

Last edited:

why can't i stop thinking about him....hope see him tonight..

Back