The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I'm going to the movies tonight, but which one should I see; Paranormal Activity or 2012? I think 2012 won't be too good plot-wise, but the special effects might look quite impressive on a big screen.

Have you guys seen either of these movies? I'd like to hear your opinions :)

Oh I've seen 2012! Yeah the effects were gooood, very beautiful if you can say that of a movie that's about the end of the world :D
Otherwise it was very cheesy, and LONG (over 2 and a half hours!)

I'm not good in recommending a movie so this probably didn't help at all, lol.

I still get a fluttery feeling when I hear Michael's songs on the radio. :wub:

Yes, thanks Ian. I'm glad to hear that.

As for Roxanne, she came online a couple weeks ago to let us know she's fine
but just dont feel like coming here anymore.

Oh I've seen 2012! Yeah the effects were gooood, very beautiful if you can say that of a movie that's about the end of the world :D
Otherwise it was very cheesy, and LONG (over 2 and a half hours!)

I'm not good in recommending a movie so this probably didn't help at all, lol.

Thanks for the reply! We chose to see Paranormal Activity cuz the screening of 2012 would've lasted 'til 00:30.. A bit too late ;) I gotta tell you it was one scary movie!!
But the audince was annoying as hell. There were a lot of teenagers there who kept talking and laughing through most of the movie. The kids today, they have no manners :nono: Haha, I sound like a cranky old lady, don't I? :lol:

Thanks for the reply! We chose to see Paranormal Activity cuz the screening of 2012 would've lasted 'til 00:30.. A bit too late ;) I gotta tell you it was one scary movie!!
But the audince was annoying as hell. There were a lot of teenagers there who kept talking and laughing through most of the movie. The kids today, they have no manners :nono: Haha, I sound like a cranky old lady, don't I? :lol:
Haha, but seariously, some teenagers are so annoying! And that comes of the mouth of a 18-year-old :lol:

I'm really craving a turkey sandwich with lettuce, mayo, and cheese on it from downstairs at my dorm. But it's not open at 1 in the morning. Why this craving, I don't know...

I need to eat more iron :p if you have any spare metal things, which you want to get rid of, I can have them for dinner :p

What in the world has happened to my glasses..
they have got up and walked off for two days now..
gahhh I cannot stand being blind O_O........

when it will happen, that's the question... i'm afraid to be too late :eek: :no:

I miss youuuu... but it hasn't happened yet. That's such a catchy-ass song.

RT: Please do not let me dream of Kobe Bryant again tonight :mello: 3 times in 4 days WTF.....blahhhhh

RT2:
"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul"

^ kobe bryant? wtf!!!??? R u a fan of him in any way?

OMG i have finally gotten used 2 twitter..SHOCK HORROR! lol

Back