The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

dare I post this? Awww u must understand how much I LOVE MJ............
I am listening to baby MJ.........zip a dee doo darh...............
MJ looked so cute......big brown eyes and afro.............he grew into a teenager...........off the wall in 1979.............then Billie Jean............Bad era...........I LOVE MICHAEL so so so much..............loved him love him...........wish he loved himself so as not to have changed his face.................soz.....please dont throw me out............I truely love him so much..........he was and is a black man.......oh god...........this has taken loads of courage to write...........
I know he had vitiligo............oh MJ...............wish I could hug u now..........u are amazing..........u are beautiful no matter what they say.............
:)
Please guys be gentle with me.......never dared say b4.........but MJ...........tortured soul...................and how much I love and respect thaat man...............so please.........dont have a go at me............
Michael knows how much I love him and respect him for who he is......no matter what...xxxx

I ain't got time while you sit around and play with my love..

''City of Angels''..... I love this movie...

That was possibly the most evil cut off in the history of cinematography...

Great, my foot kills now. I really should look where I'm going, walking onto a plug isn't the cleverest thing to do. :blink: :lol:

Is she the reason that my calls couldn't reach ya
The deepest of my love couldn't please ya
Or bring it to me home like ya used ta do!
:dancing:

Back