The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Yum..Mine too! :wub:
The little bounce thing he does while moving his hand...

I find myself doing that and also the bit where he says, "That's why we rehearse!"
and he's doing this circular motion with his arm/hand. I do those dances now. Lol!

Yum..Mine too! :wub:
The little bounce thing he does while moving his hand...

I find myself doing that and also the bit where he says, "That's why we rehearse!"
and he's doing this circular motion with his arm/hand. I do those dances now. Lol!

LOL! I know! and OMG! There is those real soft lil bounces but he does two hard bams with his hand too to the music, You know what I am talking about? Soooo sexy! :swoon:

LOL! I know! and OMG! There is those real soft lil bounces but he does two hard bams with his hand too to the music, You know what I am talking about? Soooo sexy! :swoon:
Oh girl! Yes I do! I know exactly what you're talking about! :heat:

Or what bout.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love him! He's so cute on the cherry picker. :D

"It has to bask in the moonlight." *MJ bust a move right there...*

Oh gawl! He is too sexy! :cry:

RT: Why do I keep doing that?

I was shocked when my sister told me she had never seen the video for BOTDF!
She saw it for the first time over the weekend and she said,
"That man know he's finer than a M***er F***er! :eek:

I was shocked when my sister told me she had never seen the video for BOTDF!
She saw it for the first time over the weekend and she said,
"That man know he's finer than a M***er F***er! :eek:

:eek: :rofl:

She right though! :p

The "hate" I feel from people on this board cracks me up. It's so fucking silly and childish, I swear. I've never understood "The Hating Game." If I see that someone is doing well in their life, flying high, or really happy, etc--they inspire me to be just as awesome. I'll never get 'the other side.' Once again, I'll take it all as compliments. Makes me feel special. LMAO.

:smoothcriminal:​

The "hate" I feel from people on this board cracks me up. It's so fucking silly and childish, I swear. I've never understood "The Hating Game." If I see that someone is doing well in their life, flying high, or really happy, etc--they inspire me to be just as awesome. I'll never get 'the other side.' Once again, I'll take it all as compliments. Makes me feel special. LMAO.

:smoothcriminal:​

Is everything ok? If you are getting any sort of bother send me a PM :)

Back