The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”- Isaiah 40:31

how people can be so disrespectful towards dead people? I just cant believe the insensitivity! I'm sorry Michael. :( and after they say 'I don't care about MJ'..then why do you even talk about him in first place? how rude!

how people can be so disrespectful towards dead people? I just cant believe the insensitivity! I'm sorry Michael. :( and after they say 'I don't care about MJ'..then why do you even talk about him in first place? how rude!

:hug:
I agree!!!! I was feeling like this the other day when i read some comments of ppl they dont like him! Then just ignore him, why you re so obsessed and talk like that?? :bomb:

:hug:
I agree!!!! I was feeling like this the other day when i read some comments of ppl they dont like him! Then just ignore him, why you re so obsessed and talk like that?? :bomb:

I know! but its worse when your own family talks badly about him. arghh I hate when they're making fun of him..but it only makes me love him more. I'm not even replying cuz its not worth it...when people don't know him or they don't try to know him I cant do anything about it. its their loss. I just wish they had more respect to him. :(

I know! but its worse when your own family talks badly about him. arghh I hate when they're making fun of him..but it only makes me love him more. I'm not even replying cuz its not worth it...when people don't know him or they don't try to know him I cant do anything about it. its their loss. I just wish they had more respect to him. :(

aww i know :( But on the other hand im glad i found you my MJJC friends here! :) Cuz whenever i feel mad about everything bad said about him, i know whom i can talk to and feel happy again! :hug:

Why don't I have one of those 'Proud to be a member of MJJC' tags? :( Mind you, I haven't been on in a couple of months .... :/

aww i know :( But on the other hand im glad i found you my MJJC friends here! :) Cuz whenever i feel mad about everything bad said about him, i know whom i can talk to and feel happy again! :hug:

awww sagapo :heart: You're right! thanks

Back