The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

divers2155.gif

racism sucks!

wtf lol? when one thing goes wrong, everything starts going wrong! :doh: :lol:

wtf lol? when one thing goes wrong, everything starts going wrong! :doh: :lol:

That does my head in lol, it's like if something was to fall in your Room or somewhere something else would fall it's like it starts a chain reaction

I wish we could all spend more time remembering Michael's legacy rather than debating over stupid irrelevant crap.

English grammar :head_bang: makes me feel depressed...

That does my head in lol, it's like if something was to fall in your Room or somewhere something else would fall it's like it starts a chain reaction

lol exactly!
----------
arghh I think I need a break..I cant handle this anymore. Its too hard. :no:

I'm so glad to see some old posters have come back here :)

ps. I'm rich, bitch! :p

sir, 尽快和解吧,the stupid show, just cant see any necessity of continue & benefits.
and there's no any 矛盾between what i had promised, isnt it?
you hear that i said(just a while ago yeah)?

sir you're an adult, on the base that all i had explained, please, make a better world for the future for children... for all(yes the current benefits cant stand for all, that's also your own benefits---although it's more difficult to find it out), make yourself strongerly alive for the past & the future, OK? and i dont think you might... do anything if i left---sir,you shouldnt(what a suck sample to this world & children & future & all the women who still rely on your life to go on their life... whatever keep alive at least please). stand all like a man.

as to 麦当当and DIAN,WOW,show the real bright fighters inner your stars should be, 事情搞到这种地步实在很羞了-------真是有辱第1、2把火的盛名。它们本该是真正的、最彻底的黄金战士光明战士(呃我N天以前就在考虑多少个“拟儿”的事情,只是---SIGH,除非来到我这个境地,否则你们不会了解:这种发现对我的困境已经不算什么一回事了,我懒得说。但我今天因为“最后一口”的问题实在是忍无可忍---你们丫真是烧坏了头壳了)。

all these ascribe to 1 word: please 尽快和解 SIR---for anything(for sure i request for my own basical survivals at the 1st place, but... as i said, the same benefits belonging to you all, children, the future of this world).

Back