The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

6 days til Michael's Birthday

......and earlier today I ran into this next picture from 7 years ago

s4pglh.jpg

I wonder how Michael would have celebrated this year had he survived that "fateful day", as the media cliche goes...........I think we'd all give just about anything so he could have some more cake and watch cartoons with the kids, who aren't exactly children anymore. But I bet they still enjoy a cartoon or two ;)

......and earlier today I ran into this next picture from 7 years ago

s4pglh.jpg

I wonder how Michael would have celebrated this year had he survived that "fateful day", as the media cliche goes...........I think we'd all give just about anything so he could have some more cake and watch cartoons with the kids, who aren't exactly children anymore. But I bet they still enjoy a cartoon or two ;)

I wonder too. Prob spend it with his Kids and family. Keep it low key.

I wonder if I will finally sleep tonight

This forum sure is different without Michael being here :(

Stuck at home with a broken leg and mourning the loss of my dog. :( This, too, shall pass...

I'm so so so so glad Sonny didn't take that flight or the risk! Fs!
Well done Sonny ,, always keeping grounded how I love you so.

Annnnd....
Random sexy shout out to Martin garrix,Alvin bless your heart

I so wish I can get my MJ enjoyment back again. But it seems like every single time I want to hear him now. I feel like I am forcing myself to listen to him. And I can't enjoy it. But it really doesn't matter anymore. At least I have Bollywood to give me the same enjoyment that I once had with Michael. But it is still not the same.:(

Gee havent posted on this thread for a long time

DSTYGE was added to the satellite radio line up (at work) and I danced in the main aisle when it played, ROFL! :lmao: :crackingup: :girl_dance: :party:

Life was good for a while..........shows good luck doesn't always last forever

Back