The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

^ hey carley! :) havent been on here for a while lol

Words sure are funny things. It's incredible what they can do to one's life; the power of ideas and suggestions is absolutely tremendous. It was very long ago I was told some words, yet they still hold an incredible power over me to this very day as if they are forever etched on my mind and chiseled on my heart. Some of them include the following phrase just understand that I am working on straightening things out. It may be terribly silly of me to do so, but my soul can't help but still resonate to them............

Dear students,

Yes, it is your right to feel entitled to use incomprehensible abbreviations in exams for the sake of saving a few seconds, but for every such attempt, there is me spending extra few minutes deciphering your handwriting. Multiply it by all of you in the room. Do you think I have life?

Unfortunately, I ain't cold-hearted to give you zero points and move on because I, too, was your age and was doing exactly the same thing. I'm not a hypocrite. I guess I'm just punished for my sins.

Can anyone explain to me what a chord progression is in the simplest way.

And give examples with songs.

Thanks.

24 years since RTT peaked the US charts. One of the first songs I've ever heard. What was going through my Mum's head when the TV was on and the video was running? Did she envisage the man in the video would in a few years become a love of my life?

Wish I could take at least a month of work. Just take time for myself doing whatever i choose to do.

I don't understand, when people complain that I'm not always accessible (mainly, it means not checking into FB every hour). Especially that one person, who is way below on my list of priorities. -.- I don't need to tell you what I'm doing all. the. time.

Just ONE week till I get the keys to my NEW place :wild:
Can't wait to get out of this dump really!

ONLY thing is HOPE I can get my wifi up and running soon there.
Yeah so much to do and to organize and all I can think of is my wifi connection lol
Anyway, tested my 3G already and its awesome so no worries, right?

*runs around like a headless chicken lol*

Remain calm and Listen MJ :blush:

Rather disappointed after the job interview. Not that there's really any reason to be, but I'm tired and I don't know what my emotions are doing.

My mom's in the kitchen cooking......wonder what she's gonna burn for us today. :thinking:

Back