The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Cheesecake is disgusting and awful :puke: My step mom gave me a slice and I felt like throwing up when I swallowed it. I couldn't take it any longer so I put the last piece in a napkin and threw it away when she wasn't looking. Everyone else loved it though.

Sometimes when Michael grabs his crotch the words "firmly grasp it" from spongebob will pop up in my head (sometimes in Patricks voice) and I'll bust out laughing.
If my parents are around and ask me why I'm laughing I awkwardly make something up. :/

I still so badly wish I had Michael to help make me feel better. Instead of having to rely on other things. Like my Sims games and Creepy Pasta stories. I had 2 infected teeth removed yesterday. And I didn't have him to help make me feel better faster. And it is all thanks to that nameless ahole. Is why I don't have him.:( :boohoo 10 years ago when I had my wisdom teeth removed. And an impacted tooth. I had him and he made me feel better faster. Well I didn't try Shahrukh Khan yet. And I always did say he has now replaced Michael for me. So maybe he will help make me feel better faster.

Sometimes when Michael grabs his crotch the words "firmly grasp it" from spongebob will pop up in my head (sometimes in Patricks voice) and I'll bust out laughing.
If my parents are around and ask me why I'm laughing I awkwardly make something up. :/
Oh my gosh :hysterical:

Had a chip buddy for dinner ?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

e025.gif

New beginnings. Now I just have to get the energy going for it.

I hate group projects so much. This girl I had to work with didn't do her part and we're presenting TOMORROW. Now I have to stay up late and do what she was supposed to do when I could be wasting my time...this is why I work alone.

I am so very glad that I had gotten the Wii U version of Zelda Twilight Princess hd. I knew fishing in the Wii U version of Twilight Princess was going to be a lot more easier than the Wii version. Now I can finally get to really experience that game. Like I had always wanted.

I think Midna's Lament from Zelda Twilight Princess. Is one of the most gorgeous sounding video game music ever made. I can't seem to get enough of it. Ever since first hearing a few days ago. It is no wonder why I have been so addicted to playing that Zelda game. Since getting it in the mail Friday of last week.

Back