The football thread

And what backs that up all those trophies you have not won lol

It isn't all about trophies though, having to give out plastic flags and stuff to your fans to wave just sums it all up for me.

David Luiz is a funny guy though, and I quite like Frank Lampard. That is all.

I'd rather you won the league than Man United though.

Nah the league is ours for the taking, should never have lost against Arsenal sadly. But we have Chelsea at home, and our home record is impeccable-come on Utd!!!!!

Nah the league is ours for the taking, should never have lost against Arsenal sadly. But we have Chelsea at home, and our home record is impeccable-come on Utd!!!!!

But we are a brilliant team so it was no suprise that you lost to Arsenal :D ;)

Sunday is very much the title decider, if United win then it's pretty much theirs. If Chelsea win then things are REALLY interesting.

Being an Arsenal fan I don't know whether I want a Chelsea win or draw.

3 Champions League finals in 4 years! You can't beat class like that! ;) I'm gonna do my best to get a ticket for the final at Wembley. Wembley is like our 2nd home now ;) We're gonna want our payback for the 2009 final against Barca but it's gonna be tough.

VIVA JOHN TERRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! lol

3 Champions League finals in 4 years! You can't beat class like that! ;) I'm gonna do my best to get a ticket for the final at Wembley. Wembley is like our 2nd home now ;) We're gonna want our payback for the 2009 final against Barca but it's gonna be tough.

VIVA JOHN TERRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! lol

Actually you can............Liverpool won 3 of them in 4 seasons :D:D:D

Actually you can............Liverpool won 3 of them in 4 seasons :D:D:D

Oh yeah...League Cup winners in 2003, Champions League winners in 2005 (Runners up in 2007, with last final before that being 1985), FA Cup winners in 2006 (previous final appearance in 2001).

United...Champions League winners in 2008 (runners up in 2009 & finalists this year 2011), Admittedly FA Cup we've been lax, League Cup winners in 2009 & 2010.

MAJOR Competition finals appearances against wins past 10 years:

Manchester United: Wins - 6, runners up - 3

Liverpool: Wins - 6, runners up - 2

I'd need to double check the uefa cup results properly though :p lol

go liverpoool!!!!! 5-2 to fulham! between chelsea and manchester, i'm gonna have to go chelsea even tho ...chelsea is eww. sorry chelsea supporters. but if the mancs win then they surpass liverpool with league title ...and also i still have a soft spot for torres...

Unless we loose horribly to Blackburn & Blackpool I can't see any troubles in number 19.

CHICAGO BEARS!! I couldn't resist, lol! I joined up today and checking things out on here when I saw this thread and had to read through it. :)

Reviving an old thread....:cheeky:
I'm new around here and just finding my way around and I love football,Man Utd are my team,I have supported them from the mid eighties.

Fingers crossed we can beat Liverpool tomorrow and continue our good run of form.

Liverpool got battered badly. Amazing what the departure of a world-class player does to a team......

Liverpool got battered badly. Amazing what the departure of a world-class player does to a team......

Even with him the defence was still awful. When Suarez was suspended last season they had sturridge. Now without both of them it shows that the rest of the squad are dead average.

Arsenal - 5 Defenders in a team and we still can't defend set-pieces. This is why Wenger should go!

My favorite team in my country is Zamalek sc , in Europe is Real Madrid and Chelsea

sforza.jpg

:clap:;D:clapping:very niceee flow of game, love it; so happy and very proud right about now :cheeky:

Arsenal? They will never win Premier League with Wenger on the bench.

The draws for the Euro2016 tournament have been interesting. Some rather balanced groups

akzspj.jpg

It'd be nice to see a game or two. It's been a while since I've been on a stadium for a game. Remains to be seen.......

What an interesting season it has been in the EPL,Leicester continue to amaze....what about Vardys first goal last night,great stuff,I am a Utd fan and boy have we suffered this year,alot better this last week but we will see how long that lasts....since I am pretty sure it won't be us then I will be keeping my fingers crossed for the foxes.

Back