The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

30495_397232911308_245985381308_4346475_4756492_n.jpg

Joe looks very happy there 3 days after the memorial!

I believe this photo is taken today. they moved the existing monument to outside Jackson house and Joe opened it today.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Have any of you ever lost a close loved one? Not many people are seen for days on end, moping around with this sad expression on their face. Coming from someone who has lost a close relative, you can't continue on like that almost immediately after the burial or viewing, because it will eventually only make matters worse, so you have to remember the person for what they left, and realize that soul is eternal. And even if you are still upset, human nature doesn't allow one to wear all of their pains publicly. I don't see the fairness in judging ones standing in this "hoax", based off of a slight reaction, or what you feel is the norm, from the outside looking in.

I believe this photo is taken today. they moved the existing monument to outside Jackson house and Joe opened it today.

lol..that wouldn't matter to me. i still wouldn't be smiling. my dad died in 1993 and i still can't smile. but joseph jackson said u will never catch him crying

I think it is too. I think it is good for Gary, Indiana to have this museum and center.

There is this article:

link:
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/47457298.html

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Joe Jackson's back in Gary today, still trying to bank on Michael in death[/SIZE][/FONT]
03b325ff-97e0-538a-887b-f6c217bea52.jpg

GARY | Construction of a performing arts center, museum, hotel and mega entertainment complex honoring Michael Jackson and his family are expected to be part of a major announcement today in Gary.

The Jacksons got their start in Gary, and patriarch Joe Jackson is back in the city this week.

Tuesday, he visited his former house at 2300 Jackson Street for an unveiling of a monument to his late son, King of Pop Michael Jackson. Later, Joe Jackson joined Gary Mayor Rudy Clay and Jackson Family Foundation President Simon Sahouri at the Gary Access Center, 839 Broadway, to tape a segment for a local cable show called "Eye on Gary News," hosted by LaLosa Burns, spokeswoman for Clay.

Joe Jackson dropped the words "recording studio" and "golf course" during discussion of the project, but Burns said details of the plan should be saved until today's announcement.

She said that, for years, people have talked about a Jackson family museum and performing arts and cultural center coming to Gary. She asked Joe Jackson why now is a good time for the project.

He referred to The Jackson 5 song, "Goin' Back to Indiana," and said although his son Michael is no longer around, Joe Jackson is here to carry on his legacy. Other stars who started their rise in the city have not returned to Gary, but the Jackson legacy will, he said.

"I've never seen nowhere where they brought something back," he said. "We're bringing something back."

Clay told The Times last week that the project site being explored is close to the Borman Expressway.

Sahouri said Joe Jackson insisted on having this project in Gary to create jobs, continue the Jackson legacy and to make Gary a destination, attracting people from around the world.

Jackson said it's something his son Michael Jackson would have wanted. He wanted to give back to Gary. June 25 marks one year since Michael Jackson died in Los Angeles at age 50.

Other cities wanted this project, but Joe Jackson stood firm on having it in Gary, Clay said.

Clay estimated it will draw hundreds of thousands of people each year, and the development will serve as a magnet, attracting other businesses into the city. In the United States alone, 10 million people are members of Michael Jackson's fan club, Clay said.

"This is our moment in time," he said.

Burns said she's almost certain that businesses will be knocking on Gary's door after today's announcement.

link:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5izfLTkEdoMM173iPlkZOW1r_G6YwD9G3DDNO1

Jackson's hometown moves ahead with museum plans By KAREN HAWKINS (AP) – 55 minutes ago
GARY, Ind. — Michael Jackson's father and Gary officials announced plans Wednesday to move ahead with a long-delayed performing arts center to help revitalize the late singer's hometown, drawing cautious optimism from residents who say they've heard this song many times before.
Work on the $300 million museum and performing arts center could begin as early as next year, said Gary Mayor Rudy Clay, acknowledging this isn't the first time city officials have made promises about the project.
"The question has been asked: Why now, why Gary, is it really going to happen?" Clay said. "Now is the time. We've got to seize the moment."
Jackson left Gary as a child and visited just once, in June 2003, to announce plans for the center. No details were given then about how the center would be paid for, and the financial plans were equally vague Wednesday.
Clay said money to build the Jackson Family Museum and Hotel and the Michael Jackson Performing Arts and Cultural Center and Theaters would come from the Jackson Family Foundation, investors and donations. But neither he nor Joe Jackson said how much the foundation would chip in or how much investors have pledged.
No progress was made on the project before Michael Jackson's death last year. His father, Joe Jackson, said Wednesday that he's "just carrying out his legacy" by getting involved.
"This is a happy day for me because this is something that my family and Michael have always wanted," Joe Jackson said. "We're bringing something back."
When the cash-strapped city held a memorial for Michael Jackson last July, Clay said officials paid $5,000 to fly Joe Jackson and seven other people from Los Angeles to attend. He didn't say whether the city paid for Jackson's travel this time.
Michael Jackson spent the first 11 years of his life in Gary. The family moved after the Jackson 5 struck it big in 1969. By that time, the steel industry, in which Joe Jackson had worked, had started to decline. Over the years, the city's unemployment and poverty rates soared, crime increased and the population dwindled.
Clay said the museum and performing arts center would create thousands of jobs and, when finished, was expected to bring at least 750,000 visitors a year to the city. He estimated it would generate $100 million to $150 million in income for the community each year.
"This project will be the magnet that will draw people from all over the world," Clay said.
In comparison, Graceland, Elvis Presley's home in Memphis, draws an estimated 600,000 visitors a year, according to the website for Presley's estate.
After years of promises about the project but no progress, residents in this gritty city 30 miles southeast of Chicago were cautiously optimistic. People said they were hopeful because Wednesday's announcement was the furthest along the project has ever come, with the city donating 300 acres of land.
Police Chief Gary O. Carter was impressed by Joe Jackson's presence.
"Why would he come all the way here if it wasn't" going to happen, Carter said.
Seretha Harvey, 24, grew up in Gary and said she hoped the project would happen, and that it would bring jobs and help change people's image of the financially struggling city.
"I've been in and out of Gary for the past few years, and I've seen it deteriorate. I'm worried about whether this is actually going to matriculate," she said, but added, "I'm optimistic about it."

Jackson's hometown donates land for museum

Last Updated: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | 4:18 PM ET Comments4Recommend7

CBC News

jackson-museum-cp-8787207.jpg
Mayor Rudy Clay, right, describes plans for the proposed Michael Jackson museum during a news conference Wednesday in Gary, Ind., as Joe Jackson, the late singer's father, looks on. (John Smierciak/Associated Press)Michael Jackson's father joined officials in the late pop singer's Indiana hometown on Wednesday to announce plans for a $300 million US museum and arts centre in his honour.
"This is a happy day for me because this is something that my family and Michael have always wanted," Joe Jackson said. "We're bringing something back [to Gary, Ind.]."
Jackson said he was "just carrying out [his son's] legacy" by getting involved.
"This project will be the magnet that will draw people from all over the world," said Gary Mayor Rudy Clay in announcing that about 120 hectares of city property would be donated for the centre.
He estimated that the project would create thousands of jobs, draw hundreds of thousands of visitors to the financially struggling city and generate more than $100 million US for the community.
Money for the project — which entails a Jackson family museum as well as a performing arts centre and theatre facility named after Michael Jackson — will come from investors and donations, Clay added.
All of Joe and Katherine Jackson's children were born in Gary. The family moved to Los Angeles in the 1970s, spurred by the success of the Jackson Five.
The late King of Pop last visited Gary in 2003 to discuss building a museum and cultural centre. No progress was made before his sudden death in June 2009.
Jackson is buried outside of Los Angeles in Glendale's Forest Lawn Cemetery.
With files from The Associated Press

I think it is too. I think it is good for Gary, Indiana to have this museum and center.

There is this article:

link:
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/47457298.html

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Joe Jackson's back in Gary today, still trying to bank on Michael in death[/SIZE][/FONT]
03b325ff-97e0-538a-887b-f6c217bea52.jpg

GARY | Construction of a performing arts center, museum, hotel and mega entertainment complex honoring Michael Jackson and his family are expected to be part of a major announcement today in Gary.

The Jacksons got their start in Gary, and patriarch Joe Jackson is back in the city this week.

Tuesday, he visited his former house at 2300 Jackson Street for an unveiling of a monument to his late son, King of Pop Michael Jackson. Later, Joe Jackson joined Gary Mayor Rudy Clay and Jackson Family Foundation President Simon Sahouri at the Gary Access Center, 839 Broadway, to tape a segment for a local cable show called "Eye on Gary News," hosted by LaLosa Burns, spokeswoman for Clay.

Joe Jackson dropped the words "recording studio" and "golf course" during discussion of the project, but Burns said details of the plan should be saved until today's announcement.

She said that, for years, people have talked about a Jackson family museum and performing arts and cultural center coming to Gary. She asked Joe Jackson why now is a good time for the project.

He referred to The Jackson 5 song, "Goin' Back to Indiana," and said although his son Michael is no longer around, Joe Jackson is here to carry on his legacy. Other stars who started their rise in the city have not returned to Gary, but the Jackson legacy will, he said.

"I've never seen nowhere where they brought something back," he said. "We're bringing something back."

Clay told The Times last week that the project site being explored is close to the Borman Expressway.

Sahouri said Joe Jackson insisted on having this project in Gary to create jobs, continue the Jackson legacy and to make Gary a destination, attracting people from around the world.

Jackson said it's something his son Michael Jackson would have wanted. He wanted to give back to Gary. June 25 marks one year since Michael Jackson died in Los Angeles at age 50.

Other cities wanted this project, but Joe Jackson stood firm on having it in Gary, Clay said.

Clay estimated it will draw hundreds of thousands of people each year, and the development will serve as a magnet, attracting other businesses into the city. In the United States alone, 10 million people are members of Michael Jackson's fan club, Clay said.

"This is our moment in time," he said.

Burns said she's almost certain that businesses will be knocking on Gary's door after today's announcement.

link:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5izfLTkEdoMM173iPlkZOW1r_G6YwD9G3DDNO1

Jackson's hometown moves ahead with museum plans By KAREN HAWKINS (AP) – 55 minutes ago
GARY, Ind. — Michael Jackson's father and Gary officials announced plans Wednesday to move ahead with a long-delayed performing arts center to help revitalize the late singer's hometown, drawing cautious optimism from residents who say they've heard this song many times before.
Work on the $300 million museum and performing arts center could begin as early as next year, said Gary Mayor Rudy Clay, acknowledging this isn't the first time city officials have made promises about the project.
"The question has been asked: Why now, why Gary, is it really going to happen?" Clay said. "Now is the time. We've got to seize the moment."
Jackson left Gary as a child and visited just once, in June 2003, to announce plans for the center. No details were given then about how the center would be paid for, and the financial plans were equally vague Wednesday.
Clay said money to build the Jackson Family Museum and Hotel and the Michael Jackson Performing Arts and Cultural Center and Theaters would come from the Jackson Family Foundation, investors and donations. But neither he nor Joe Jackson said how much the foundation would chip in or how much investors have pledged.
No progress was made on the project before Michael Jackson's death last year. His father, Joe Jackson, said Wednesday that he's "just carrying out his legacy" by getting involved.
"This is a happy day for me because this is something that my family and Michael have always wanted," Joe Jackson said. "We're bringing something back."
When the cash-strapped city held a memorial for Michael Jackson last July, Clay said officials paid $5,000 to fly Joe Jackson and seven other people from Los Angeles to attend. He didn't say whether the city paid for Jackson's travel this time.
Michael Jackson spent the first 11 years of his life in Gary. The family moved after the Jackson 5 struck it big in 1969. By that time, the steel industry, in which Joe Jackson had worked, had started to decline. Over the years, the city's unemployment and poverty rates soared, crime increased and the population dwindled.
Clay said the museum and performing arts center would create thousands of jobs and, when finished, was expected to bring at least 750,000 visitors a year to the city. He estimated it would generate $100 million to $150 million in income for the community each year.
"This project will be the magnet that will draw people from all over the world," Clay said.
In comparison, Graceland, Elvis Presley's home in Memphis, draws an estimated 600,000 visitors a year, according to the website for Presley's estate.
After years of promises about the project but no progress, residents in this gritty city 30 miles southeast of Chicago were cautiously optimistic. People said they were hopeful because Wednesday's announcement was the furthest along the project has ever come, with the city donating 300 acres of land.
Police Chief Gary O. Carter was impressed by Joe Jackson's presence.
"Why would he come all the way here if it wasn't" going to happen, Carter said.
Seretha Harvey, 24, grew up in Gary and said she hoped the project would happen, and that it would bring jobs and help change people's image of the financially struggling city.
"I've been in and out of Gary for the past few years, and I've seen it deteriorate. I'm worried about whether this is actually going to matriculate," she said, but added, "I'm optimistic about it."

Jackson's hometown donates land for museum

Last Updated: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | 4:18 PM ET Comments4Recommend7

CBC News

jackson-museum-cp-8787207.jpg
Mayor Rudy Clay, right, describes plans for the proposed Michael Jackson museum during a news conference Wednesday in Gary, Ind., as Joe Jackson, the late singer's father, looks on. (John Smierciak/Associated Press)Michael Jackson's father joined officials in the late pop singer's Indiana hometown on Wednesday to announce plans for a $300 million US museum and arts centre in his honour.
"This is a happy day for me because this is something that my family and Michael have always wanted," Joe Jackson said. "We're bringing something back [to Gary, Ind.]."
Jackson said he was "just carrying out [his son's] legacy" by getting involved.
"This project will be the magnet that will draw people from all over the world," said Gary Mayor Rudy Clay in announcing that about 120 hectares of city property would be donated for the centre.
He estimated that the project would create thousands of jobs, draw hundreds of thousands of visitors to the financially struggling city and generate more than $100 million US for the community.
Money for the project — which entails a Jackson family museum as well as a performing arts centre and theatre facility named after Michael Jackson — will come from investors and donations, Clay added.
All of Joe and Katherine Jackson's children were born in Gary. The family moved to Los Angeles in the 1970s, spurred by the success of the Jackson Five.
The late King of Pop last visited Gary in 2003 to discuss building a museum and cultural centre. No progress was made before his sudden death in June 2009.
Jackson is buried outside of Los Angeles in Glendale's Forest Lawn Cemetery.
With files from The Associated Press

Well, Joe is not a great businessman. :doh: And where will this money to build the museum? :scratch: I still look at this history museum with a large grain of salt.

BUT I know it would be great for Gary. The city became a tourist spot, would attract tourists and generate jobs for people and would grow much help Gary.

But when Joe is involved, I'm really have very scared. :ph34r: A great example is the tribute to Rome that some family members will participate and such convention of fans that will happen in Gary. Jermaine, all he organizes is canceled. :doh: :bugeyed

I want to see if these things organized by family will actually happen. :timer: I really do not trust. -_-

Thank you for the correction guys.

This monument was finished by the memorial though wasnt it?

www.thisisalsoit.com redirect = http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10384#p174363

This redirection is not the first about Elvis faking his death.

This reminds me of Cassandra and Derek Clontz.

On June 29th they posted this: http://derekclontz.com/2009/06/29/m...ources-with-comeback-tour-to-be-biggest-ever/

And one day after they posted this: http://derekclontz.com/2009/06/30/f...-just-days-ago-final-proof-the-king-is-alive/

Stay tuned until this summer. That's when the real fun begins

That is all I could focus on...lol! I feel like that could mean a lot of things.

Looks like Elvis really faked his death.
I can't get over Michael's connection to Elvis - through Lisa.
Michael stated he was afraid not to die like Elvis. He discussed it with Lisa.
And yet he "died" like Elvis.
The connection is obvious to me.
That's what I'm thinking too... what would be awesome is if both king's revealed their fake deaths around the same time. That would REALLY wake the world up, especially if Elvis is concerned about the things Mike is concerned about.

Well, Joe is not a great businessman. :doh: And where will this money to build the museum? :scratch: I still look at this history museum with a large grain of salt.

BUT I know it would be great for Gary. The city became a tourist spot, would attract tourists and generate jobs for people and would grow much help Gary.

But when Joe is involved, I'm really have very scared. :ph34r: A great example is the tribute to Rome that some family members will participate and such convention of fans that will happen in Gary. Jermaine, all he organizes is canceled. :doh: :bugeyed

I want to see if these things organized by family will actually happen. :timer: I really do not trust. -_-

The city is involved - maybe there will be stimulus money for it. The pic of the plan looks good.

I saw this and seriously, I gave a lot of laughs. :lol: For me, Elvis is dead. -_-

I can not believe anything that comes from TIAI. :ph34r:

The city is involved - maybe there will be stimulus money for it. The pic of the plan looks good.
Maybe...

I was thinking about that today. :thinking: The last time Michael was in Gary was in 2003 was also to discuss the museum project. Maybe Joe is continuing this project of Michael. (?) :scratch:I'll keep an eye on Joe.

Last edited:

Thank you for the correction guys.

This monument was finished by the memorial though wasnt it?

yep July 10, 2009

today they moved it and re -opened it.

Thank you again

When I click the thisisalsoit it takes me to Lisa Marie story about the sunflowers.

When I go to the hoax forum, the post I found interesting is the fan questioning why the family doesn't address the hoax being not true. That has me wondering too. Any thoughts pro or con?

Last edited:

i know next to nothing about Elvis' death and the conspiracy theories surrounding it, and i don't know if this is related at all to MJ's hoax theory, but over at gearslutz, Bill Bottrell had this to say, and this was after MJ's death.

"The other movie Michael insisted I see in his theatre...."This is Elvis" Now I insist everybody go see that movie. You'll learn about M.J."

if anybody watches the movie, could you share, please, what you think Bill might have meant? TIA

They could have cleaned the monument before they uncovered it.. Looks like some dogs have had some fun there..

i know next to nothing about Elvis' death and the conspiracy theories surrounding it, and i don't know if this is related at all to MJ's hoax theory, but over at gearslutz, Bill Bottrell had this to say, and this was after MJ's death.

"The other movie Michael insisted I see in his theatre...."This is Elvis" Now I insist everybody go see that movie. You'll learn about M.J."

if anybody watches the movie, could you share, please, what you think Bill might have meant? TIA

I watched the DVD sometime back - honestly I can't remember the details.
Overall it's a documentary about Elvis's life. It has scenes shot in Graceland, actual live performances of Elvis and private home movies.

I can't say for sure if there was any conspiracy/ hoax in that movie but it had a reenactment of finding Elvis in the bathroom, so I guess they aren't claiming that he's alive.

I'm curious to knnow why this didn't already happen a very, very VERY long time ago.

MJ went to Gary, Indiana about this in 2003 before the allegations, trial is my memory (could be wrong, have not double checked) - so there was planning before this. I remember talk about a theme park there, I think.

Also the family before the 93 allegations was planning some restaurants, etc like Hard Rock Cafe - only about the Jacksons etc. - at one time & that went down as it was right before the allegations also - with memorabilia. The family lost alot in lawsuits about that, I believe is my memory.

Each time there were allegations, many plans were changed. Just think of all the projects that MJ could have, should have done.

Last edited:

^^^
One interesting thing about that. Joe was in Gary in 2008 to give his support for the Family Museum, performing arts center etc.. At that time he had said that he's giving his support but wouldn't take part in securing the financial needs (money for the project).

Now he has a "Jackson Family Foundation" which on their website writes that they are established to be raise money for the museum - they sell magazines and the money from the belt would be given to this foundation as well.

:ph34r:

Redirects of TIAI are dangerous. :bugeyed I have absolute certainty that now many believers will believe that the sunflower is a clue and that Lisa is part of the hoax . :smilerolleyes: :unsure:

I watched the DVD sometime back - honestly I can't remember the details.
Overall it's a documentary about Elvis's life. It has scenes shot in Graceland, actual live performances of Elvis and private home movies.
Do you remember the name of the documentary? I would like to watch.

Do you remember the name of the documentary? I would like to watch.

Bill Bottrell had this to say, and this was after MJ's death.

I was talking about This is Elvis that mj_forever mentioned

well I have to say that I went passed a house today and saw these really big sunflowers...and of course I thought of Michael immediately....I dont even believe in this hoax theory....I think that this whole sunflower thing is sticking in my head,...:no:..how do we really KNOW that Michael liked sunflowers or are we just taking the word of LP..because this is news to me and i have been an MJ fan for 30 years...I have seen a;lot of sunflowers in my life time and only recently started thinking about Michael when I see them.

Last edited:

O goodness Im gonna have to wait 15 minutes between each download!! aaaah!! SOMEONE PLEASE give me their username for rapidshare lol!!
So... This Is Elvis is tied to This Is It and MJ.... Another coincidence in the name? lol

O goodness Im gonna have to wait 15 minutes between each download!! aaaah!! SOMEONE PLEASE give me their username for rapidshare lol!!
So... This Is Elvis is tied to This Is It and MJ.... Another coincidence in the name? lol

Actually if you turn your modem off and on straight away, it will reset and you can download again straight away without having to wait 15mins ;)

Apparently some people think the MJs handwriting matches the Paramedics report too:
mmmm.jpg

Is LMP's letter to Sunflower guy really from MJ? Compare the handwriting!:
Untitled-7.jpg

!Bn42QfgCGk~$(KGrHqYH-DYEttSivtrRBLlUfPNT5Q~~_12.JPG

WRITTEN IN RED INK A GREAT TREASURED ITEM. THIS WAS OBTAINED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO WHEN LISA MARIE PRESLEY WAS IN UK DOING A MORNING TV SHOW TO PROMOTE HER NEW ALBUM.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Presley-Original-Autograph-Lisa-Marie-Message-REDUCED-/170483133570?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item27b1962c82

1_92cef27e36f2560a518da5d1a002a702.jpg

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/lisa-marie-presley-lights-out-cd-signed-autographed

1_3402f6fe5f6fb96b5b3b72425281b885.jpg

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/lisa-marie-presley-great-autograph-signed

:unsure:

Last edited:

Thank you for those comparisons Ashtanga.

Back