The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The video above this post(among other things) lends itself to, and helps, compel me to want to post something i have had in my heart for a long time. I am glad that this section of the forum is here. I am glad that people aren't allowed in it, unless the atmosphere of this site approves of them, as true non judgemental MJ fans. I am going to post this thought, only once. It is my own.
I think that some here..but i am sure that i would say, here, what i truly feel in this section, and say what i am feeling i am supposed to say, in other sections of this site.
That video is not the first, nor the last example of what i believe is the greatest question, ever asked in the history of life: "What is truth?"

I don't know if anybody here agrees with me, but, so far in my lifetime, i have never seen anything that is regarded as truth, that has not been challenged by somebody else.

This may take me more than one post to finish.
I don't know of a history book that is written, that isn't challenged, somewhere.
No two people see things the exact same way.
There are things constantly spoken of, in the media, everyday, as if they are truth, that are not believed to be truth, by others.

Is there anything universally stated?

I can only think of a few things that nobody argues with: among them...nobody can live without music.
nobody can live without breathing. nobody can live without food. nobody can live without air....in this world.

I can't think of any other at the moment. On that note, I will say this:

I personally believe in the Bible.
Yet, in all my time on earth, I have never met a preacher that has read the entire Bible.
I know that there are people that claim they have read it all, but i have seen verses in it, that i have never heard anybody talk about. I don't claim to have read it in its entirety. I just question why i have been taught about it, from preachers who never mentioned some of the verses that are in it. There are some verses in it, that i believe would wig you out. Blow your mind. Make you think...does God REALLY think like that??

But there is a verse in it that, i believe, leaves us all back at square 1. It states..."Lean not to your own understanding".
With that verse, i am left questioning every other verse in the Bible.
Maybe there are others that would agree with me, when i say, with that verse...how do you really know what God is thinking, even if the verse looks crystal clear?
All of this makes me much more comfortable with harboring my own beliefs.
For example, The media always speaks of dinosaurs, as part of natural science, as if it is truth.
My personal belief is that i have yet to see proof that they ever existed, that satisfies me. I don't believe in them.
I think the 'fossils' are just works of art, sculpted by very good artists.
So, to me, just because the media mentions something, everyday, as if it is truth, that doesn't mean it is true.
There are wayyy too many examples of this, everyday i turn on the tv.
There are wayyy too many people who dispute, what is widely printed about them, on a daily basis.
There are wayyy too many people who are always afraid of being misrepresented.
There are wayyy too many examples of people over the years, who have been portrayed one way, believed to be that way by the masses, only to find out, that it was never true about them.(cont)

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

(cont)
Even today, it was widely believed and regularly written that a certain football player lived in Hoboken New Jersey.
Today, that football player disputed that. This football player is very famous in the USA, right now, so he is under the white hot spotlight. He is treated like a rockstar. You would think, therefore, everybody would know the truth about him. But apparently..NOT.
For those interested, that player's name is Tim Tebow.

So...one more truth that seems shot full of holes...Michael is dead.

I don't believe it.

Hopefully this will be the last time I will post in this thread because I find it very distressing.

I am just amazed that some fans believe that Michael is still alive. That he would devastate family and fans like this for WHATEVER reason. That would allow Murray to be convicted for a crime that he did not commit.

I asked jrsfan in another thread if he/she needed the will to be fake. (Not picking on anyone, just curious). And I will ask the question here to whoever - do you NEED Michael not to be dead? Because it seems to me that that could be the only explanation for why reason has not prevailed after 3 years.

(cont)
Even today, it was widely believed and regularly written that a certain football player lived in Hoboken New Jersey.
Today, that football player disputed that. This football player is very famous in the USA, right now, so he is under the white hot spotlight. He is treated like a rockstar. You would think, therefore, everybody would know the truth about him. But apparently..NOT.
For those interested, that player's name is Tim Tebow.

So...one more truth that seems shot full of holes...Michael is dead.

I don't believe it.

There's a really good example of this that has to do with Michael. In 2005 he went to see Oliver in London, someone posted a video on youtube and claimed that Michael was mobbed when he went into the theatre! It was a very serious video, "you fans should be ashamed of yourselves bla. bla." But it was not what happened.. I know that cause I saw it.. most people will probably think that he was mobbed by fans on that occation, because they will believe the video, that has had many views... but what I saw was this.. Michael had gotten almost to the door, fans all around him.. just before he reached the main entrance, he DUG DOWN..,, so he wasn't smashed to the ground by anyone.. it really irritates me, or used to do it, whenever fans would mention that video.. because one person had spun a lie, and made most people believe it.. seems to be a commen thing in this world..

Hopefully this will be the last time I will post in this thread because I find it very distressing.

I am just amazed that some fans believe that Michael is still alive. That he would devastate family and fans like this for WHATEVER reason. That would allow Murray to be convicted for a crime that he did not commit.

I asked jrsfan in another thread if he/she needed the will to be fake. (Not picking on anyone, just curious). And I will ask the question here to whoever - do you NEED Michael not to be dead? Because it seems to me that that could be the only explanation for why reason has not prevailed after 3 years.

i'm glad this is the last time for you in this thread. because in this world, one thing we have to learn how to do, is prevail, while 'distressing' beliefs are in the atmosphere with you. because you are not in this world, alone. there are plenty of people in this world who have beliefs that distress me, but they live on this planet with me, and i must prevail, knowing that those people are on the planet with me. secondly, you never know a situation, until you are in it. what you cannot fathom, you cannot fathom.
you knew this thread, and its prevailing warnings in the pretext, were here, before you entered. you had a choice not to enter in the first place. that's what i do, if i know there is an atmosphere that would distress me too much...i do not enter it.

just do the convenient thing, as you have....think of me as crazy.

the things i cannot think of...those are what scare me most. some of the videos that Michael and some of his fans made, featuring man's inhumanity to man....
the greatest example of non reason..the fact that a person can do terrible things to innocent children, or people that represent nothing but total good. there are consequences for those things.

toward 2009 i came to the conclusion that there was nothing that some people would not do, to destroy Michael Jackson and his children.

I kept myself from wondering about the things I could NOT see, that people might have been doing to Michael let alone the things i COULD see.

I wonder about some of the hate tweets put out to Paris, that i CANNOT see. I try to stop myself from wondering about them, because there is nothing i can do about it.

Last edited:

There's a really good example of this that has to do with Michael. In 2005 he went to see Oliver in London, someone posted a video on youtube and claimed that Michael was mobbed when he went into the theatre! It was a very serious video, "you fans should be ashamed of yourselves bla. bla." But it was not what happened.. I know that cause I saw it.. most people will probably think that he was mobbed by fans on that occation, because they will believe the video, that has had many views... but what I saw was this.. Michael had gotten almost to the door, fans all around him.. just before he reached the main entrance, he DUG DOWN..,, so he wasn't smashed to the ground by anyone.. it really irritates me, or used to do it, whenever fans would mention that video.. because one person had spun a lie, and made most people believe it.. seems to be a commen thing in this world..
you got it.

Ur Obviously not aware that others have asked the same or similar questions in the past on this thread and so ur questions have been answered already. All there is to do is go back a few pages! But, I will say every bodies opinion on this matter is different. And no need to stress I mean you are in the controversary section after all...did u not know what to expect? o_O

My bad! I see that you're tired of answering the same old stupid questions.

And I understand that you all have different motivations and reasons.

All the best to you.

I have not followed the hoax theory since June of 2010, after the 1-year anniversary of Michael's death. I didn't like the direction it was going in, such as the end-of-the-world theories and other conspiracies they were attempting to tie into it. However, I will re-enter the madness just this once because TS promised a "BAM," a return, before 2013. Do any of you guys think that could happen?

If Michael is dead... if Michael is alive... :bored2: :censored: Well... :fear: What I do know is that obviously many things are hidden under the rug. Many things were happening and probably will never be revealed. FACT! I'm afraid to think about that was happening in the life of Michael before June 25 .... :fear: :( *big sigh*

Michael is dead.

I don't believe it.

:eek:
kermit.gif
:fear:

Last edited:

I don't believe these theories.

Last edited:

but it certainly gets me wondering.

The videos of Luna are best why make us think and questioning about certain things and shows us that something was wrong. :unsure: I believe before June 25 many things were happening in Michael's life.... :( :fear: and of course we will never know.

LOTS of ODD circumstances ....thats for sure!! :blink:

I liked the hoax back when it was just pointing out inconsistencies and strange things. Now it's become a mishmash of conspiracy theories with Elvis and the Illuminati thrown in for good measure.

However, I will re-enter the madness just this once because TS promised a "BAM," a return, before 2013. Do any of you guys think that could happen?

I've lost count of how many predicted "BAMsdays" have come and gone in the last three years, each of which the predictors claimed had plenty of evidence pointing to it.

So, no. Why wait this long? Plus with the sheer number of people who are said to be "in" on it, some greedy person would have run to the tabloids by now.

It would be nice to be able to believe in it, especially when the alternative is the cold reality of feuding family members, a few unreleased tracks that may not even have his vocals, and only having rereleased collections of old material to look forward to. But I can't delude myself. Of course, other people are free to believe what they like, that's just my response to the question.

^^^ Oh i remember the bam days lol, first it was xmas then January 1st then Easter etc, etc. The last one i heard of is um, December 21st 2012. That Mayan calendar thing u know ? I'm sure i'll die before any bam day really goes "bam !".

Well :fear:, I'd rather continue watching the videos of Luna because she works with FACTS and not with theories and a lot of bla bla bla. -_- :coffee:

Siyahamba;3700549 said:
I've lost count of how many predicted "BAMsdays" have come and gone in the last three years, each of which the predictors claimed had plenty of evidence pointing to it.

So, no. Why wait this long? Plus with the sheer number of people who are said to be "in" on it, some greedy person would have run to the tabloids by now.

It would be nice to be able to believe in it, especially when the alternative is the cold reality of feuding family members, a few unreleased tracks that may not even have his vocals, and only having rereleased collections of old material to look forward to. But I can't delude myself. Of course, other people are free to believe what they like, that's just my response to the question.
You're very right on all counts. In fact, I agree with you on pretty much everything. For me, the hoax theory is not a possibility, I just follow it for entertainment. It's like a game for me. The only reason I bring up this particular BAMsday is because of the way in which TS promised it.

August 17, 2011
TS_comments said:
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!! Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ. However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended. I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!
Source: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20134.0.html

August 29, 2011
TS_comments said:
I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!” And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.
Source: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20261.msg351315.html

TS has been a huge aspect of the hoax theory since the closure of the original MJHD forum with his website, This Is Also It. This is the aspect of the hoax I grew to dislike after they began using Bible verses and conspiracy theories. Of course, this BAMsday was promised before conspiracies became popular with that crowd.

The only thing that made me follow TS at first was that the person seemed connected to the posts made here under the account named "back," posted BEFORE Michael died.

Last edited:
ThunderPower;3700812 said:
August 17, 2011

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TS_comments
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!! Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ. However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended. I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

emoticons_487_0484.gif

For me, TS is fake, obviously knows nothing and is a person who does not have a life, have nothing important to do and is occupying your free time to play with people's minds and create a lot bullshit. -_- :fear:

^ It cracks me up so much when she responds to that spider at the end. hahaha. And then she smoothly, while she keeps talking, slips off her one sandal and whack! Nice amount of finesse used. I think she has a fun personality...subtle, but certainly there. :)

Anyway, I enjoy the way we are there watching her as she "processes" and for her being a beLIEver, as she has confessed to being, if I remember correctly, she still struggles clearly with it all. She just sort of dialogues with her YouTube audience and throws it out there.

Pooooor unsuspecting spider....

Last edited:

yes that bit with the spider cracks me u too and when she goes on about the over and not to leave it unattended :lol

Hehe... yeah talk about OT! :smilerolleyes:

Yes, and I think she may be concerned with that, and that's why in the vid she does not say what is going on. I notice she edits her videos quite a bit, probably editing out what she thinks is not pertinent. And although I don't enjoy YouTube videos that waste my time with a lot of fluff, still at times it's some of these OT moments that reveal more of a YouTuber's personality, and I like that. I wonder what fun cute things she is saying that she edits out and I would maybe prefer them staying in over watching a video that feels choppy with frequent edits. Ya know?

But again, I do appreciate her conscientiousness with trying to stay on point; I've watched a handful of "hoax" videos, and many other types of videos, for that matter, that don't, and it is rather painful. lol.

The tragic thing is...

I like spiders...

:eek:

Back