The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

She just sort of dialogues with her YouTube audience and throws it out there.

I appreciate that about her videos, she seems genuine. YouTubers who have minute long intros, screens and screens full of text, and distracting background music in their videos seem more like they're just trying to entertain.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Its funny for me to hear how she says "Australia"..:rofl: .. I like your accents over there! ;)

Her twitter was interesting past week or so,

http://twitter.com/pearljr

Hm ... people, stay away from that crazy hoax forum, it is actually a cult (and they are anti-Semites as well). There is a lot of brainwashing going on and the people posting there are ... yeah, I think they'd actually need a good doctor. TS probably is Tim Simkin. They have a few more fake "insiders", they are claiming that they always ban fakes, but they kept a few of the better ones to make their forum more interesting. And to mess with people's heads.

Hm ... people, stay away from that crazy hoax forum, it is actually a cult (and they are anti-Semites as well). There is a lot of brainwashing going on and the people posting there are ... yeah, I think they'd actually need a good doctor. TS probably is Tim Simkin. They have a few more fake "insiders", they are claiming that they always ban fakes, but they kept a few of the better ones to make their forum more interesting. And to mess with people's heads.

Hello Milka, we've been waiting for you in the Great Debate album thread :D

BOY!...Someone sure has been doing their homework!!

edit.............

0329.gif

this may not mean anything to anyone...but..it does to me...Why does Paris have 'fountain of youth' as her Twitter slogan?

I dont know sorry.... What do you mean it means something to you?

one of the attributes of the fountain of youth is not dying. but it could mean she wishes she was not getting older or that she would not ever die..
she once expressed that getting older 'sucks'.
but then again, her father never seemed to age...and..maybe..she might have been thinking along those lines, too.

Last edited:

Paris tweets are always interesting, I'll give her that. But, I can't stand that obvious fake ass Pablo character Pearl Jr. keep talkin about. He done took over her brain. So lame and boring already! Dude is clearly playin her or they are a team coming up with ish.

Last edited:

Paris tweets are always interesting, I'll give her that. But, I can't stand that obvious fake ass Pablo character Pearl Jr. keep talkin about. He done took over her brain. So lame and boring already! Dude is clearly playin her or they are a team coming up with ish.

Pearl Jr needs serious psychological help.

I like how Pearl is the only woman who calls herself 'Junior'. Lol.

LunaJo is the only one left it seems that is making good vids and is SANE! lol One of my other favs at times was MJFanForeverAndADAY. But, she let the haters get to her and she bounced. Said her goodbyes months ago! To bad too cause she never finished her views which were interesting. Oh well...

Back