The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^Sort of sick to go on tv to gloat that you first predicted someone's death!! What a sick world.

Whatever happened to the hoax theory that Michael climbed out of the ambulance or helicopter when he was being transferred? Do these people still think Michael is hiding somewhere?

co-sign.

Whatever happened to the hoax theory that Michael climbed out of the ambulance or helicopter when he was being transferred? Do these people still think Michael is hiding somewhere?
I don't know? I do know that if u look on youtube those vids are still there. They were included in a lot of the early hoax vids like crazy. I have to admit though when I first saw live on TV MJ's body beig air lifted into the helicopter it did appear for some odd reason that the body did move on it's own for a sec. o_O I notice that way before I started watchin hoax vids about it. Don't know if anyone else did? But, I figured the person on the helicopter in the back with the body must have moved him a bit, though I never saw a person in the back on the TV? O_O Also the knot that was there on the sheet over MJs body was different from when he came on and then out of the helicopter later. Which I always found weird but, I guess no big deal?

And how about when Tohme Tohme creepy ass was walking beside MJ body before he was put into the helicopter, the body seemed much more heavier in size and shape before it came back out and into the truck to the morgue which then seemed skinny and flat as a board. Anyone else noticed? What that a decoy or something? Or was it the one before it or not?
:wacko: And another thing I always wondered why was he not placed in a black bag or blue bag and was just covered in a white sheet? Isn't the Bag to prevent any linkage or whatever from a dead body...so I read? Sorry, if I just creep anyone out with that last one. =/ Just asking!

Miche I think the beginning of this thread had dreams in it. I always thought this thread was a compilation of hoax, spirituality, mysticism, and dream theories. I don't think I will get involved in the internet dream interpretation as you suggested, because I suspect it might be generic in its application. I just think something like this needs to be done by a more spiritual, ethical, gifted person and should be conducted on a one to one basis and be specific to the individual person. I feel a whole dream should be taken in it's entirety and not be chopped up into little units like blue meaning XYZ, and green meaning ABC. I do not think, for example, blue means the same thing for everyone in a dream.

I agree it has merit as a whole dream, but each element has a significance and meaning, that is why I found using a site helpful as it was based on what is studied and culminated from traditional roots and mainly because I found the definitions resonated with me and made sense. They werent dreams Of Micheal though, so I wont bore you all here with them! lol ;) .... but I guess thats why I suggested it. Its free folks so give it a go, whats to lose! :woohoo: hehe. Also I have had bad experiences with spiritual people, so I would be very careful there. :ph34r:

LOL :hysterical:

I don't know? I do know that if u look on youtube those vids are still there. They were included in a lot of the early hoax vids like crazy. I have to admit though when I first saw live on TV MJ's body beig air lifted into the helicopter it did appear for some odd reason that the body did move on it's own for a sec. o_O I notice that way before I started watchin hoax vids about it. Don't know if anyone else did? But, I figured the person on the helicopter in the back with the body must have moved him a bit, though I never saw a person in the back on the TV? O_O Also the knot that was there on the sheet over MJs body was different from when he came on and then out of the helicopter later. Which I always found weird but, I guess no big deal?

And how about when Tohme Tohme creepy ass was walking beside MJ body before he was put into the helicopter, the body seemed much more heavier in size and shape before it came back out and into the truck to the morgue which then seemed skinny and flat as a board. Anyone else noticed? What that a decoy or something? Or was it the one before it or not?
:wacko: And another thing I always wondered why was he not placed in a black bag or blue bag and was just covered in a white sheet? Isn't the Bag to prevent any linkage or whatever from a dead body...so I read? Sorry, if I just creep anyone out with that last one. =/ Just asking!

The sheet and no bag is odd. Ive always thought that but have no answer for that one unless they wrapped the body in plastic and then a sheet, but all the other things are just optical illiusions which you often see happen on moving pictures shot from a great height or distance. We dont see those sort of shots on the news often, but keep your eye on them next time, or look up when that guy crossed Niagra Falls on tight rope a while back. You see it then, it is just an optical thing that happens due to the high powered lenses they have to use.

but to be honest, isn't there a thread already on this site dedicated to the subject of dreams? The Psychic thread.

Miche I do not use spiritual people--at least not the ones you are talking about. When I say spiritual, I mean people who have a gift like those who had such gifts in the bible and do good works for free, not the creepy people, people pay to have them tell about the future, love, how to harm others etc. I think that I am spiritual, but I do not understand dreams. Glad the dream site works for you, but I am staying away from that too.

Blue I don't know, but on that day a friend tried to show me this movement on her blueberry and I can't see it. I looked, but to me there is nothing there that looks off. Maybe you are right that something was a decoy so that the real body could be sent peacefully away without media clicking away on their cameras causing a circus. I remember Michael said that when they J5 went to England once, there were too many fans waiting at the front of the airport, so they went out through the back. It seems decoying is a usual thing when you have a mob.

I guess since they were just finished with Michael and sending him right away they used the white sheet. Our Michael should not be in a black bag anyway.

^^Interesting video.

oh my god. what the hell am i supposed to believe? how many Michael Jacksons are there? Which is the human? Which is the robot? Which is the superhuman? Am I supposed to believe that the Michael Jackson on the TII stage for rehearsal, was a robot? Why do all the doctors sound so credible? Which doctors are quacks? Is Lou Ferrigno a guy who should be institutionalized?

Any of these questions could be asked. Or not.

I always marvelled at how super intelligent Michael always came across to be. How he seemed to prophesize what might happen next, and make a pre emptive move. Like in the trial, how he KNEW one lawyer would be bad news for him, before anyone else could see it, and he replaced that lawyer with T-Lion. (my affectionate nickname for the Mez)

How Michael could weigh less than most women, and be stronger than most men.

For me, the magic continues.

In reality, i've heard so many people say he had so many ailments throughout his life, he should have died a thousand times. But he didn't, back then.
That's a great video...thanks for it. And as far as the vid before it..this is what fans really have to fight. Not ignorance..but obstinance. I still maintain that most of society consists of people who formulate stories in their head, and convict without evidence, rather than people who are without knowledge. I still maintain that ever since MJ was fourteen, he was sued by people.(i read an account of a woman who sued the then little boy Michael, when he was 14. Maybe she was suing him for having too much talent.) The reality And there's only one reason for all the lawsuits in his life. Envy.

''The bigger the success, the bigger the target''....and the slander, and the lies(and the number of them)...and the hate.

Last edited:

oh my god. what the hell am i supposed to believe? how many Michael Jacksons are there? Which is the human? Which is the robot? Which is the superhuman? Am I supposed to believe that the Michael Jackson on the TII stage for rehearsal, was a robot? Why do all the doctors sound so credible? Which doctors are quacks? Is Lou Ferrigno a guy who should be institutionalized?

Any of these questions could be asked. Or not.

I always marvelled at how super intelligent Michael always came across to be. How he seemed to prophesize what might happen next, and make a pre emptive move. Like in the trial, how he KNEW one lawyer would be bad news for him, before anyone else could see it, and he replaced that lawyer with T-Lion. (my affectionate nickname for the Mez)

How Michael could weigh less than most women, and be stronger than most men.

For me, the magic continues.

In reality, i've heard so many people say he had so many ailments throughout his life, he should have died a thousand times. But he didn't, back then.
That's a great video...thanks for it. And as far as the vid before it..this is what fans really have to fight. Not ignorance..but obstinance. I still maintain that most of society consists of people who formulate stories in their head, and convict without evidence, rather than people who are without knowledge. I still maintain that ever since MJ was fourteen, he was sued by people.(i read an account of a woman who sued the then little boy Michael, when he was 14. Maybe she was suing him for having too much talent.) The reality And there's only one reason for all the lawsuits in his life. Envy.

''The bigger the success, the bigger the target''....and the slander, and the lies(and the number of them)...and the hate.

Crazy huh?! :bugeyed :wacko:
kermit.gif

[youtube]-HxY5Bcr5ts&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HxY5Bcr5ts&feature=plcp

Soooooooooooooooooo true! :fear:

i didn't capture the meaning of the last part of that video..the map...my vision isn't good. what was the meaning of that google style map?

by the way...i can answer the part about Michael's world being connected and those people involved..ugly is the word. Except for Michael. He's the only beautiful part.

Michael might have said things here or there..but the thing that always pisses me off is when people say..'this is what Michael would have wanted'.

I don't say that, because i don't know what he would have wanted..and neither does anyone else.

Doesn't it make any person shiver..the thought of other people determining what 'we would have wanted', if we're no longer here?

One other thing I'd like to address, that I think won't give away any of the video..even though a statement is made in it that I want to address..
Another mention of Michael's way with money.

I just was on twitter and somebody said how much they love what they do, and how they love having a career that 'they can rely on'.

My biggest resentment..one that i have with venom, is how people relentlessly told Michael what to do with is money. How they relentlessly acted as if they knew better about his money than he did.
Michael did, precisely, what you're supposed to do with assets such as his. That's why they're called assets. He lived la vida mucho. And he should've.
It's amazing how that person on twitter and countless others are given the ok to say that they had a career they COULD RELY ON.
But..for SOME reason..Michael was treated as if his assets were not RELIABLE.
As long as his music was viable, he could spend out of this world. That was his RIGHT.
And there was NO doubt, that is music was something HE COULD RELY ON.
People act like they had to rescue him then, and now..as if they had the resources..when all along, they could dig from his vast well and take care of the new influx of money to do what would be inevitably be successful...pay those bills.
Notice how I didn't use the word 'debt'. It's just a matter of manifest, and interpretation of time.
Those who wanted to talk 'foreclosure' were people who just wanted to hear themselves think they were 'right'. Or..Are 'right'.
Michael made one brilliant move..and it served him and his offspring, forever.

The blasted double standard, will, forever piss me off.

Whatever Michael's attitude was toward money was the right one. If he didn't care about it..if he didn't think about it..he was right. It's something that is here before us..and here after us..passes through countless hands...doesn't really belong to any one person...is a means to an end.
When he rightfully earned it, he let it take him to his means to his ends, and then, passed it on. Passed it on to charity. It was the same coin when it entered his hand, when it left his hand, and when it entered somebody else's hand. The difference is he looked at the ends. Others looked at the money. The attitude of the mind made the difference. His problem wasn't the money. Theirs was. His problem wasn't the money. His problem was the people surrounding him and their attitude toward the money. The difference was Michael didn't look at the money. The others did. And that made all the difference. So the money remained with him and it couldn't run fast enough from the others.

The more you squeeze it, the more it will escape.

Is it about love? Or is it about love of money?

With Michael, it was and forever is, about love.
Michael looked at the planet and what he could do for it. His view was beautiful.
Those surrounding Michael looked at the planet through the prism of money and it warped their entire view of the planet to one ugly vessel.

Last edited:

144,000 but that has always been people's problem. How dare Michael not do this show, or this business deal when I could make so much money from it. I don't know if you read Jones book which begins with the people around Michael talking about how much money they could make off him. It was always what THEY could make, but Michael was not supposed to spend HIS money and enjoy it. He made much and spend much, so for him it is overspending. He is always seen as an over-spender. They are always counting his money. Remember Bashit was adding up how much money Michael spent that day, which I found quite distasteful, but Bashit was not brought up with too much manners anyway.

What we have is a guy with money who is not allowed to spend it in any way that others think is not correct for a Black man. Michael can't buy a Beatles catalog, but people like Springstein, McCarthy, etc., can. When these people talk about his money or write about it, you can see the disdain and anger in their words. Jealousy is a very ugly thing.

It is the same with his talent. He is supposed to sing in one way. If he moves away from a strict R&B and incorporates something new and exciting, adding some pop here and there, Oh No. Michael is a traitor. Let's find a box and put Michael's talents, spending, personality, & whole way of life in it so that he adheres to what WE think a Michael Jackson should be like. Of course, he never accepted those boundaries and that began a lot of the bullying he received and continue to receive after his death.

Luna is great!

Sure is, ...and what a lot of work she has gone to to present this! I had a mental picture of the layout, and she has somewhat confirmed it for me.

The issue about the blood shirt has always been a puzzle, how it could be left out of the investigation?.. and even the fact MJ had a bargain shop item.... Who would have bought that for him and why? ....Perhaps it is a stage prop?

...And why the ambulance was not parked near the door?

I dont have a problem with Kai going for Prince. Thats what she was asked to do.

Sure is, ...and what a lot of work she has gone to to present this! I had a mental picture of the layout, and she has somewhat confirmed it for me. The issue about the blood shirt has always been a puzzle, how it could be left out of the investigation?.. and even the fact MJ had a bargain shop item.... Who would have bought that for him and why? ....Perhaps it is a stage prop? ...And why the ambulance was not parked near the door? I dont have a problem with Kai going for Prince. Thats what she was asked to do.
The bloody shirt is a puzzle. I do have a problem with Kai - for starters, how could she go back to work???? I am very interested in seeing what Luna has figured out.

I dont know, I put myself in those shoes and I guess she was just in work mode, and no one would have thought at the time there was something as serious as a death. My impression is she had strict orders about her job role and after Michael getting jacked around so much by staff in the past, Im sure there was a feeling of "dont put your foot out of place" I cant see her going outside as it seemed to me like the security staff were remote out there and not readily available to conversing or fraternising with the inside staff. I get the impression Michael would have wanted eveyrthing done professionally like that.

Anyhow just my 2cents, but after Kai stating he looked so well built, I wonder what she thought when she saw the death shot!?.

TI do have a problem with Kai - for starters, how could she go back to work????

Perhaps she is blind or does not have the discernment to perceive a serious situation :fear: ... By the way people who were in the house reported, it was obvious to see that something very serious was going on, the strange movement in the house and the nervousness of all who were there and especially the fact that Murray asked to call Prince. :doh: The correct he would call an adult and not a child. If it were me, I would have never managing to continue with my job.... How move on with the job and not ask: is everything ok? Something is going on with Michael? I can help in any way? But Kai did not it! :doh: I would have done something for sure!

WE Should have been There!! :cheeky:

Luna jo reuploaded 2 vids:

Thanks Jrs... Food for thought there!! Shame they only have 2 videos. I hope they make more.

I was sent something today I'd like to share for three reasons.

1) It validates information provided in the video on this thread by MJJ20girl and me about the lung condition on the Michael Jackson autopsy report.

2) My credibility on anything and everything has been called into question on another thread – actually I was told my “credibility is zero” because I'm open to the possibility that Michael staged his death since we've been left with too many questions.

3) I believe those of us who still have questions should continue seeking information and share it when possible.

From The Journal of Forensic Research, section on the pulmonary system:

The Michael Jackson Autopsy: Insights Provided by a Forensic Anesthesiologist

Richard J. Levy

Division of Anesthesilology and Pain Medicine, Children's National Medicine Center, The George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, USA

Microscopic examination of Michael Jackson’s lungs revealed
impressive and long standing abnormalities. Both lungs were
markedly inflamed with bronchiolits, chronic interstitial pneumonitis,
eosinophilic infiltrates, and there was evidence of fibrocollagenous
scarring. In addition, there was widespread congestion in both lungs
and patchy areas of hemorrhage. Furthermore, two small arteries
had organizing and recanalizing thromboemboli. This means that
the arteries clotted off in the past and were in the early stages of
re-establishing blood flow. There was also evidence of histiocytic
desquamation and focal desquamation of the respiratory lining with
squamous metaplasia. This means that cells were sloughing off of the
inner lining of his airways within each lung and there was a change
in cell type. THESE FINDINGS ARE VERY ABNORMAL. IN LIFE, SUCH PATHOLOGY
COULD CAUSE SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND DIFFICULTY BREATHING AS WELL AS A
CHRONIC COUGH. MICHAEL JACKSON'S LUNG PATHOLOGY WOULD HAVE MADE IT
DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO EXERT HIMSELF PHYSICALLY AND PROBABLY CAUSED HIM TO
FATIGUE EASILY.

http://www.omicsonline.org/searchresult.php

Thanks Jrs... Food for thought there!! Shame they only have 2 videos. I hope they make more.

I hope they do too. Lots of things wrong with testimonies given during the trial to point out.

^She said she was done making hoax vids and gone for good because of the haters.... guess not!? o_O

Back