The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The hoax site...

Yes, I too read Bobs long post and enjoyed another perspective but I have always thought that the death photo from the ambulance was not real. I am a nurse and another nurse and I are great fans and we both said "WTF???" because if this were real his color would be different; his wig would not in any way still be attached and there were other little things that made no sense also.

As for the death certificate here it is: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0707_mj_deceased_wm.pdf

This was not signed by LaToya.

Now of course, I am the first one to say that it is important when watching or listening that you listen and watch carefully because if someone else is repeating what someone says it might not be what they really said. (I hope that made sense)

When the fire chief speaks on behalf of the responders, it is not a direct quote. Thats what I mean.

The person(s) created and maintain this hoax sites (I heard someone communicating as Michael on facebook hoax site), playing with fans emotions and vulnerability. They are haters for sure. This is an opportunity for them to mess up with grieving fans. I believe these are the same people created or enjoyed hearing and reading about some ridiculous 'stories' about Michael. In past, they said Michael bleached his skin, Michael was sleeping in Oxygen chamber, Michael had bought elephant man, Michael was married to an alien, Michael was/is not biological father of his children, now even his death is fake. When will this end?

but I have always thought that the death photo from the ambulance was not real. I am a nurse and another nurse and I are great fans and we both said "WTF???" because if this were real his color would be different; his wig would not in any way still be attached and there were other little things that made no sense also.

The picture was the first thing that caught my attention. And in my opinion, it is impossible to have only 1 picture is that there were two paparazzi in front of the house.

The picture was the first thing that caught my attention. And in my opinion, it is impossible to have only 1 picture is that there were two paparazzi in front of the house.
i,ve thought this too,i mean the paps camped outside michaels house on a daily basis,yet there is only 1 photo,don,t misquote me on this,i hated it when the paps hounded him,and the hospital was the same,the couldn,t have all just developed a conciance.

It seems that any of the stars who get a lot of attention after death seem to get these 'hoax' death scams. I believe it is brought about by people who can't deal with the death.

Elvis is alive and sightings are stll happening. There was a Movie "Eddie and the Cruisers" and in the end we see one of the dead band members alive and in hiding. I also remember this big thing about the Beatles being dead from the album Abby road where the fans found 'clues' they were dead but the were really alive.

As I said, if there was no body found, maybe I'd be more inclined to think there was a hope or sham. Too many people who have nothing to gain by this have confirmed it. There is no way you could do that to Blanket. Too young and MJ would never allow that.

And who took the photo of Michael in the ambulance? Benjamin the paparazzi. Also a known long fan and friend of Michael Jackson.

Seen his interview in Norweigan TV? This is and I quote what Benjamin said when asked if they made alot of money on the last photo of Michael:

''Chris, me and the other people that were there that day and the other day and uh..''

His slipup made him extremely uncomfortable and embarrased and if you do not believe me then watch if for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4 starting at - 3:55.

So what is the other day? Was their footage filmed on two seperate days and occasions? His slipup cannot go unnoticed.

And who took the photo of Michael in the ambulance? Benjamin the paparazzi. Also a known long fan and friend of Michael Jackson.

Seen his interview in Norweigan TV? This is and I quote what Benjamin said when asked if they made alot of money on the last photo of Michael:

''Chris, me and the other people that were there that day and the other day and uh..''

His slipup made him extremely uncomfortable and embarrased and if you do not believe me then watch if for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4 starting at - 3:55.

So what is the other day? Was their footage filmed on two seperate days and occasions? His slipup cannot go unnoticed.
He seems very nervous and uncomfortable. Could be from the magnitude of the story or maybe this is his big break? I don't know.But he seems to be talking really fast, not cool in my book.

He seems very nervous and uncomfortable. Could be from the magnitude of the story or maybe this is his big break? I don't know.But he seems to be talking really fast, not cool in my book.

Ive seen other interviews with Benjamin and he usually does not act this nervous and embarrased. This man usually has no shame and Ive seen him talk before. He has the ego size of Mars and nothing can break him. Why does he not only slipup but also react so strongly he looks uncomfortable? It has nothing to do with his big break. He is hiding something and he looked pissed because he nearly blew it.

It seems that any of the stars who get a lot of attention after death seem to get these 'hoax' death scams. I believe it is brought about by people who can't deal with the death.

Elvis is alive and sightings are stll happening. There was a Movie "Eddie and the Cruisers" and in the end we see one of the dead band members alive and in hiding. I also remember this big thing about the Beatles being dead from the album Abby road where the fans found 'clues' they were dead but the were really alive.

As I said, if there was no body found, maybe I'd be more inclined to think there was a hope or sham. Too many people who have nothing to gain by this have confirmed it. There is no way you could do that to Blanket. Too young and MJ would never allow that.
So I ask you.

Do you really believe that it is normal what is happening with all the events that occurred up to now?

For me it is not normal what is going to be dealing with a celebrity. If it were an anonymous person, ok. But it is not.

It's to difficult to explain the hoax in a simpel post here.
I have investigated it for about 3 month's now for minimum of 3 hours each day.
There is so much to see and to read to get the big picture.
I'm still not 100% sure he's alive, but I think it's more likely he's alive then dead.
You have to dig trough the rubish to find the real good stuff that makes so much sense.

If he's alive I believe he's near his children (at his mothers house?).

So I ask you.

Do you really believe that it is normal what is happening with all the events that occurred up to now?

For me it is not normal what is going to be dealing with a celebrity. If it were an anonymous person, ok. But it is not.

If he were an anonymous person it would not be 'sensational' and no one would give it much thought.

For those who can not cope with his death and need to grasp on to the hope that he is still alive, thats their business but I don't buy into it for a second.

I do believe that when someone that was such a major part of our lives in the way Michael was, and such a major character in the tabloids, etc, it is a money maker for them to produce stories.

Michael Jackson was a live reality show all by himself. They didn't have any production costs either. The man never had any peace and quiet. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have 'fans' hanging around outside my house at all hours of the day and night. Its creepy in its own way.

There is actually more than "one photo." There is a still photo from a digital camera, taken by Chris Weiss. And there's a still photo taken from a video, shot by Ben Evenstad. It's amazing what you discover doing image searches for MJ on Google.

I don't believe in the hoax, but I do believe there is a lot of garbage surrounding his death. I just think there's a lot more to his death than the story we've been given.

If he were an anonymous person it would not be 'sensational' and no one would give it much thought.

For those who can not cope with his death and need to grasp on to the hope that he is still alive, thats their business but I don't buy into it for a second.

I do believe that when someone that was such a major part of our lives in the way Michael was, and such a major character in the tabloids, etc, it is a money maker for them to produce stories.

Michael Jackson was a live reality show all by himself. They didn't have any production costs either. The man never had any peace and quiet. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have 'fans' hanging around outside my house at all hours of the day and night. Its creepy in its own way.
You do not understand what I mean. :no:

What I mean is that if a case of an anonymous person, it would be ok all this bullshit. Why did the police lose time to solve? But we are talking about a celebrity and a person who has money. By the time that has passed and it will pass, this case should have been resolved. Where is the difficulty to solve? For you can be normal for me is not. See, Murray returned to work normally. As the police allowed this if he is being investigated and is the main suspect in the case? Why not the family doctor tried to prevent this from working? If the family wished, he could done this, claiming that Murray could do the same thing with other patients and therefore should no longer practice as a medicine. It was not what happened. The police, the family and much less the medical board did nothing to prevent. And you think this is normal? Do you believe in this investigation? I do not believe. -_- For all events up to now, after 5 months for me is a proven fact that NOTHING will happen with the Murray and no one in this case.

And in my opinion, you are being too negative about those fans who believe that Michael is alive. There is a way to overcome death. They are fans like me, you and everyone here and love unconditionally Michael. They read, seek facts, observe, analyze, question and criticize and reach conlusões based on facts and evidence available. It's nonsense, rubbish as most say. I'm not talking about fans who say that Dave Dave is Michael why this is bullshit to me. -_- I know many very intelligent fans and observers who have their opinions about all of this based on facts and evidence are that are before our eyes and are quite intriguing and that make us think. Everyone must respect the opinions of others, no matter what the opinion. All fans are with the same purpose: to discover the truth and what is happening behind it all. Therefore, you should not think that way about these people. Everyone wants the same thing: the truth :yes:

There is actually more than "one photo." There is a still photo from a digital camera, taken by Chris Weiss. And there's a still photo taken from a video, shot by Ben Evenstad. It's amazing what you discover doing image searches for MJ on Google.

I don't believe in the hoax, but I do believe there is a lot of garbage surrounding his death. I just think there's a lot more to his death than the story we've been given.
:scratch:

Really? I never really saw those pictures. The pictures that everyone knows is the one released by TMZ and ET. It was the only picture tumbled by the press. If these pictures are certainly should have been handled and of course pictures are of poor quality equal to what was released by TMZ and ET. Why do I remember perfectly that there were only 2 paparazzi at the door on June 25.

You do not understand what I mean. :no:

What I mean is that if a case of an anonymous person, it would be ok all this bullshit. Why did the police lose time to solve? But we are talking about a celebrity and a person who has money. By the time that has passed and it will pass, this case should have been resolved. Where is the difficulty to solve? For you can be normal for me is not. See, Murray returned to work normally. As the police allowed this if he is being investigated and is the main suspect in the case? Why not the family doctor tried to prevent this from working? If the family wished, he could done this, claiming that Murray could do the same thing with other patients and therefore should no longer practice as a medicine. It was not what happened. The police, the family and much less the medical board did nothing to prevent. And you think this is normal? Do you believe in this investigation? I do not believe. -_- For all events up to now, after 5 months for me is a proven fact that NOTHING will happen with the Murray and no one in this case.

And in my opinion, you are being too negative about those fans who believe that Michael is alive. There is a way to overcome death. They are fans like me, you and everyone here and love unconditionally Michael. They read, seek facts, observe, analyze, question and criticize and reach conlusões based on facts and evidence available. It's nonsense, rubbish as most say. I'm not talking about fans who say that Dave Dave is Michael why this is bullshit to me. -_- I know many very intelligent fans and observers who have their opinions about all of this based on facts and evidence are that are before our eyes and are quite intriguing and that make us think. Everyone must respect the opinions of others, no matter what the opinion. All fans are with the same purpose: to discover the truth and what is happening behind it all. Therefore, you should not think that way about these people. Everyone wants the same thing: the truth :yes:

:scratch:

Really? I never really saw those pictures. The pictures that everyone knows is the one released by TMZ and ET. It was the only picture tumbled by the press. If these pictures are certainly should have been handled and of course pictures are of poor quality equal to what was released by TMZ and ET. Why do I remember perfectly that there were only 2 paparazzi at the door on June 25.

If you did enough on Google you can find that the info that there was more than one photo..though they are both very similar. I was doing image searches for MJ pics on Google one day and, of course, found the ambulance photos--and noticed that two photos I looked at were not exactly the same. Then I also another version of one of those photos, one that was apparently the uncropped version. As you know, the ones released by ET/TMZ were very closely cropped on MJ's face. The uncropped one is much bigger and shows more of the paramedics who were working on him, the inside of the ambulance, etc. Once I found all of this, I did info searches and found it mentioned (in more than one website) that there were actually two photos: one from a still camera, and one from a video camera.

I don't think it's odd though that there weren't that many paps at MJ's house that day. After all, Farrah Fawcett had only just died too, and I'm sure that was grabbing their attention--up until word of MJ being taken to the hospital had spread.

For those of you who are investigating things. I gotta' ask what's the deal with this guy?
0.jpg

I've heard several stories about him. People saying it's Michael and then apparently it was Ashton Kutcher. Is it not possible that Michael had a friend/associate that the press didn't know about? He does seem to look sketchy at the funeral but perhaps he's some sort of security for the kids? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to/can't post it here. ;)

What about the woman next to him?
Look at the chin!

For those of you who are investigating things. I gotta' ask what's the deal with this guy?
0.jpg

I've heard several stories about him. People saying it's Michael and then apparently it was Ashton Kutcher. Is it not possible that Michael had a friend/associate that the press didn't know about? He does seem to look sketchy at the funeral but perhaps he's some sort of security for the kids? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to/can't post it here. ;)

I think that guy is Rick Baker who did the special effects make up for Ghosts. The woman next to him doesn't really look like a woman though. (If she really is, sorry). Between the two of them, I would say the blond looks more like Michael.

0.jpg

This person is a Jackson family member. I've been trying to find the pic on google for a bit but no luck and I need to go to bed. Maybe someone else has the pic I'm about to describe and will post it. Or someone can ask for the picture in the Man in the Mirror section. Fans with lots of pix tend to respond pretty well to requests there. Anyhoo, the man with the white hair and cane can be seen in a picture (2-page spread) that shows the Jackson family gathered and posing during a family reunion sometime in either 2002 or 2003. Michael is standing in the picture along with MJ3. A man who looks just like his guy (same complexion, white hair, cane and maybe the hat, too) is seated in the front row of that picture...but I think his hair is shorter.

The person in question here is the woman. The man would be too obvious. Although I don't know why he's wearing a glove and MJ's fedora in TII. I think he's a distraction, IMHO.

This person is a Jackson family member. I've been trying to find the pic on google for a bit but no luck and I need to go to bed. Maybe someone else has the pic I'm about to describe and will post it. Or someone can ask for the picture in the Man in the Mirror section. Fans with lots of pix tend to respond pretty well to requests there. Anyhoo, the man with the white hair and cane can be seen in a picture (2-page spread) that shows the Jackson family gathered and posing during a family reunion sometime in either 2002 or 2003. Michael is standing in the picture along with MJ3. A man who looks just like his guy (same complexion, white hair, cane and maybe the hat, too) is seated in the front row of that picture...but I think his hair is shorter.

2222222f.png

jackson-151-who-is-in-the-picture.jpg

Brother of Joseph? :scratch:This man of the memorial is strange. The hair seems to be a wig and if you notice your hands are clear and not dark as we are seeing the picture of the Jackson family, the brother of Joseph. He seems to be isolated at the memorial. It can be anyone, but I do not believe that someone in the family.

It is a curious person infiltrate, since the memorial was a big circus and a big mess. There was no press accreditation. Anyone could have entered. A Brazilian journalist and a great fan of Michael was at the memorial. He had no ticket to enter, dribbled the security and entered the Staples Center. It was very easy and it was shown in a report in Brazil.

I think Fedora man is Rick Baker. Here is a picture of him:

deadpre.jpg

The real question is who is the blonde.

I do not believe that Michael is any of those people in disguise..

.. that wasn't the stuff on the 'hoax' site that interested me.

I wasn't talking about photos or videos that claim to show MJ alive post June 25.

The only video like that which made me question this whole thing was the coroner's van video (now RTL say they made it and its fake, which was really horrible to do to us), and also a clip of an interview with the photographer guy who hung around MJ, I forget his name. At one point when he's talking about what happened that day and showing his footage there is a shot peeking through the fence or a gap somewhere at MJs house and someone whose figure seems to resemble MJ's is seen standing up from a crouched position, then someone else runs over and blocks the camera. It was on a tv interview, the video clip was on youtube.

I think I was clutching at straws.. I was so upset at his passing and I just can't believe he's gone because he's such an iconic figure and it was so sudden, and after all the anticipation of the concerts etc. and I DON'T WANT him to be gone. There are little things that make me think, but the things which show he's gone override them, the family especially Paris and Marlon at the memorial and the photo of Katherine and Joe at the funeral being the major things.

I tried to find the video I mentioned but the hoax website has changed, when you type it you are redirected to another site. Someone else must have bought it and now it seems full of things I certainly do not agree with..don't know if I can post it here.

Last edited:

My common sense says he is tragically gone. I am so emotionally drained and exhausted by contradicting emotions that many times I wish like Stevie Wonder that I hadn't lived to see this.
I am not on the hoax side, although there is still a tiny bit of hope in my heart that he may be alive.
In this minuscule possibility I only wish he is happy and well. And that everything goes according to his plan.

I do not believe that Michael is any of those people in disguise..

.. that wasn't the stuff on the 'hoax' site that interested me.

I wasn't talking about photos or videos that claim to show MJ alive post June 25.

The only video like that which made me question this whole thing was the coroner's van video (now RTL say they made it and its fake, which was really horrible to do to us), and also a clip of an interview with the photographer guy who hung around MJ, I forget his name. At one point when he's talking about what happened that day and showing his footage there is a shot peeking through the fence or a gap somewhere at MJs house and someone whose figure seems to resemble MJ's is seen standing up from a crouched position, then someone else runs over and blocks the camera. It was on a tv interview, the video clip was on youtube.

I think I was clutching at straws.. I was so upset at his passing and I just can't believe he's gone because he's such an iconic figure and it was so sudden, and after all the anticipation of the concerts etc. and I DON'T WANT him to be gone. There are little things that make me think, but the things which show he's gone override them, the family especially Paris and Marlon at the memorial and the photo of Katherine and Joe at the funeral being the major things.

I tried to find the video I mentioned but the hoax website has changed, when you type it you are redirected to another site. Someone else must have bought it and now it seems full of things I certainly do not agree with..don't know if I can post it here.

Do you know if this clip has been removed from youtube at all?

Back