The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The hoax site...

Rockin you just took the words right out of my mouth!!
Watching Paris Jackson crying for her father is all the proof i need, it was heartbreaking and tbh i cant see Michael saying to his young daughter "right you need to bawl your eyes out in front of the world just so they think i have passed away" Would Michael really do that??
Would any father do that??
Would Michael want his children thrown into the spotlight like that?? I think not!
Also Michael longed for his own children is he really just going to up and leave like that, doubt it very much!!
Just leave the man to rest in peace!

did thebob get banned because he had an opinion,he has a strike through his name this morning,i don,t want to make assumptions on this,
well i,m going to get this off my chest,i have been to hell and back since the 25th june,i have been following these hoax sites,because it gives me comfort,wether i am in denail or not,i hate it when people say ,you can,t be a real fan for thinking that,i have been a fan for 23yrs ,i went to l.a when i heard the news,i,m no less a fan than you guys because i visit sites such as these,it,s whats kept me going other the last 5 and a half months,and also the people i have met on these sites,care very deeply for michael,

Ofcourse Michael is alive, i saw him yesterday at the rogers video store along with Elvis and Lennon.

And I also don't think that he would abandon his kids like that, he adored them so much. and Let's face if he were to have fake it, it would be a huge backlash towards him if he were to come out hiding. :( And as people have mentioned, I saw some pics of Paris crying about her dad and I think that is real and made me face the fact that he was dead. :cry: I am not going to be persuaded otherwise by a bunch of Hoax vids made from Windows Movie Maker that are desperate to pull some things out of thier bum to prove that he's alive (the Dave Dave is Michael stuff that I have seen.).

Last edited:

I would like to talk about this more on here but I am not sure if we are allowed to...? I don't want to be banned, maybe we should ask Gaz.

What I will say for the moment is that I have only very recently taken a look at some of this hoax stuff out of interest. Some of it in my opinion is just silly - for example the Dave Dave theory. However, I have seen a lot of very well researched investigations, analysing practically every second of video clips. So what this tells me is that not everyone who believes this is someone blindly following the hoax because they are in denial. There is some very detailed investigation. There are some of their findings that I've gone back and checked for myself, and yes they're right, but these little things (for example the video footage of ambulance not matching and certain issues with the funeral footage), still do not prove Michael is alive, there could be some perfectly reasonable explanation.

Regardless of this though.. the emotion of the family particularly Paris at the memorial is what is telling me that what we've been told is true.

That´s what I said - I think these guys are collecting information that would be anyway useful for trying to explain the circumstances of Michael´s death.

The two videos of the ambulance used to be the most serious piece of evidence, but they do match. I do not want to explain it here.

And I respect these people, I would never make jokes of them or undermine their ´fanhood´.

I visit the hoax site from time to time.

I simply don't know the truth, thus I feed from both sides to compare information.

From what I see, MJ being dead is just as unclear as him being alive. There is limited evidence from both sides. You just have to go with your gut feeling whether that be in believing he is either dead or alive somewhere. One side has to be true. That is why it is nice to have people investigating from both sides.

I will say this though--What gives me so much doubt sometimes is from watching and reading so many interviews where MJ specifically wishes to disappear somewhere, where people will no longer see him. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way when I hear him speak of life like that.

I really don't know what to think.
Yesterday night I was reading a lot on a hoax site and read something about Murray being Michael they made a video about it transforming Murray into Michael.
That FREAKED me out not in a way I believe it but it was just a freaky vid.

The things TheBob mentioned are things that got to me.
And I'm really open minded about this.

I visit the hoax site from time to time.

I simply don't know the truth, thus I feed from both sides to compare information.

From what I see, MJ being dead is just as unclear as him being alive. There is limited evidence from both sides. You just have to go with your gut feeling whether that be in believing he is either dead or alive somewhere. One side has to be true. That is why it is nice to have people investigating from both sides.

I will say this though--What gives me so much doubt sometimes is from watching and reading so many interviews where MJ specifically wishes to disappear somewhere, where people will no longer see him. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way when I hear him speak of life like that.

Exactly my opinion. :)
I just keep an open mind to both sides, too.

btw, why's TheBob banned? He didn't attack anyone ..

Ok, first I wanna say I know very few about this hole hoax theories, a friend of mine is also in to it and she has expleind me a bit. So if I am in a mistake plase let me know ok?
For what I understand Michael fake his own dead cause he was affraid of his life, right? So he was affraid and had to run away for his life.
What I dont understand is if this is true (I dont want to judge or say it is or not) WHY??? WHY are his fans trying to get this out there???
If he is affraid of his life why they want to uncover him????
I mean, he is in hidding for a reasson and if so we should respect his wishes and bealive (like he wanted us to do) that he is dead.
If this fans uncover him that would put his life on risk... soooo??!! Why are you doing it??!!!
If Michael pretend to die and wants to get out of public eye RESPECT HIS WISHES AND LET HIM BE!
If there is such thing as a big conspiracy againts him, you are not helping him by having all this info out there, you know?
So Michael wanted us to bealive hi is gone RESPECT HIS WISHES!
For the record I bealive Michael is not longer with us, even thou it hurts me everyday.

Before anyone jumps on me, I believe there is a possibility that this is a hoax. Ive been doing ALL kinds of investigation on Michaels death and scream at me if you want but there is more news on this possibly being a hoax than Dr Conrad Murray possibly getting arrested and indicted. To anyone telling me I am in denial, choose your words carefully and go into this investigation with an open eye like I have. I am investigating ALL parts of this murdercase, conspiracy theories, accident, negligence, planned murder and planned hoax.

Let everyone be entitled to their own opinion. I think far more believe this is a hoax than you guys are aware of, the truth is that everyone is afraid to mention it because they dont want to be disrespectful but whats wrong with investigating this case with all open eyes and thinking outside the box, whats wrong with believing this might have been staged? Ive taken parts of all the evidence, all the inconsistencies, all the odd things in this case and some things just dont add up to what we've been told so far! We all have a WTF remark on our faces everytime news about this case comes up and we are more confused than elated.

The fact that Dr Conrad Murray hasnt even been arrested after admitting to murdering the worlds most famous superstar seems to upset and confuse alot of people. I for one see it as the biggest evidence of a staged hoax. I believe in law enforcement more than so and the more Conrad Murray has his freedom to walk outside without getting arrested - the more fans get suspicious!

I am not in denial though, I am open minded to all discussions and the hoax is one included. Think whatever you want of me, I am not afraid to express my opinions and my beliefs. And no, I am not a crazy 'new' fan in denial. I am just like you all, Ive been struck by immense grief and now I am past it. I just choose to view things differently. I choose to investigate a little differently from others.

Last edited:

Why should I?

You can go do your own research if you are curious, I am not going to list them all up here because this is not the right forum for it. I am not going to risk getting banned from MJJC for sticking to my own beliefs so thereby I choose to be quiet. You can go do that all on your own if you are interested. I was just expressing my beliefs, not all my theories.

I am not going to try and convince anyone here and this is all I am going to say.

I too am open-minded to discussions on all possibilities. The word "hoax" carries a lot of negative connotations, evoking ideas of trickery or some kind of malicious "punking" which many fans find disrespectful, and I understand that. But I am open to considering the fact that things aren't what they seem as reported by the media. I personally am looking into all possiblities including the ones that say Michael could still be alive. I hope you don't judge me too harshly; I am simply questioning the media's story and trying to be open-minded.

I appreciate the fact that this thread has continued and we are allowed to speak our minds. I don't believe this the place to get into specific details, but I do appreciate the fact that this thread has been left open.

Last edited:

I have been reading along with an open mind : ) From what i see or read made me dig into Elvis Presley`s death hoax. There are several claims and conspiracies involving his death also. I think its natural for these conspiracies to arise. Elvis would now have been 74 years old. I remember there is a Hitler death hoax too. Its all very extreme but not impossible. I find it interesting yet not plausible. Just like someone who said that Michael did say he wanted to disappear; I want to disappear too. I say that all the time, to friends, family and everyone. Its just a way of thought and i think everyone comes across those thoughts. From Michael the super/mega star to me whose an ordinary middle class person. So i am just going to take all these information and enjoy as they come. May my michael rest in peace.

Ok, first I wanna say I know very few about this hole hoax theories, a friend of mine is also in to it and she has expleind me a bit. So if I am in a mistake plase let me know ok?
For what I understand Michael fake his own dead cause he was affraid of his life, right? So he was affraid and had to run away for his life.
What I dont understand is if this is true (I dont want to judge or say it is or not) WHY??? WHY are his fans trying to get this out there???
If he is affraid of his life why they want to uncover him????
I mean, he is in hidding for a reasson and if so we should respect his wishes and bealive (like he wanted us to do) that he is dead.
If this fans uncover him that would put his life on risk... soooo??!! Why are you doing it??!!!
If Michael pretend to die and wants to get out of public eye RESPECT HIS WISHES AND LET HIM BE!
If there is such thing as a big conspiracy againts him, you are not helping him by having all this info out there, you know?
So Michael wanted us to bealive hi is gone RESPECT HIS WISHES!
For the record I bealive Michael is not longer with us, even thou it hurts me everyday.

This is a very good point hun! However it seems people dont want to leave him to either rest in peace or be in peace!! What can you do hun?? Just let them get on with it, if by like you said Michael wanted to escape from this horrible life and start a new one then people should respect that! But guess what they wont!!!

I myself would love to let go and believe that MJ is truly gone....but there are questions. Like why did the doctor take 1 hour to make the 911 call? And what about all of those autopsy reports? Who was it they were autopsying, if it wasn't MJ?

did thebob get banned because he had an opinion,he has a strike through his name this morning,i don,t want to make assumptions on this,

I'm going to make a guess and say he was banned not for his opinion, but because the way he chose to express it both here and in other forums was incredibly offensive and insulting.

I'm always sad to see strikethroughs in usernames, but in this case I was actually relived. He was completely disrespectful and he has offended me personally on a couple of occasions.
We are all capable of discussing our opinions, even if they might be different, with respect and kindness. He failed to even try.

Anyway, I don't really want to say too much on this "death hoax" topic, because I don't want to offend anyone, but I will just echo what a few others have said...

Michael was the most loving, caring person I ever "knew". He loved his fans from the bottom of his heart, he loved his family and, above all, he would have done ANYTHING for those beautiful kids.

To think that he would put any of us - his fans, his family and his children - through this kind of pain is just unbelievable to me. That is so selfish, and Michael was anything but that.

There are a million other things I could say about this issue, but that to me is the most important thing. :no:

With love.

Before anyone jumps on me, I believe there is a possibility that this is a hoax. Ive been doing ALL kinds of investigation on Michaels death and scream at me if you want but there is more news on this possibly being a hoax than Dr Conrad Murray possibly getting arrested and indicted. To anyone telling me I am in denial, choose your words carefully and go into this investigation with an open eye like I have. I am investigating ALL parts of this murdercase, conspiracy theories, accident, negligence, planned murder and planned hoax.

Let everyone be entitled to their own opinion. I think far more believe this is a hoax than you guys are aware of, the truth is that everyone is afraid to mention it because they dont want to be disrespectful but whats wrong with investigating this case with all open eyes and thinking outside the box, whats wrong with believing this might have been staged? Ive taken parts of all the evidence, all the inconsistencies, all the odd things in this case and some things just dont add up to what we've been told so far! We all have a WTF remark on our faces everytime news about this case comes up and we are more confused than elated.

The fact that Dr Conrad Murray hasnt even been arrested after admitting to murdering the worlds most famous superstar seems to upset and confuse alot of people. I for one see it as the biggest evidence of a staged hoax. I believe in law enforcement more than so and the more Conrad Murray has his freedom to walk outside without getting arrested - the more fans get suspicious!

I am not in denial though, I am open minded to all discussions and the hoax is one included. Think whatever you want of me, I am not afraid to express my opinions and my beliefs. And no, I am not a crazy 'new' fan in denial. I am just like you all, Ive been struck by immense grief and now I am past it. I just choose to view things differently. I choose to investigate a little differently from others.

You should not be afraid to express your opinion at all. No matter what you believe about the hoax. And you you shouldn't feel the need to apologize. Anyone who ridicules you for your opinion on this one way or another is out of line. Or just can't stand it when others don't agree with them. If we all agreed in our opinions the world would be a damn boring place!

Rockin you just took the words right out of my mouth!!
Watching Paris Jackson crying for her father is all the proof i need, it was heartbreaking and tbh i cant see Michael saying to his young daughter "right you need to bawl your eyes out in front of the world just so they think i have passed away" Would Michael really do that??
Would any father do that??
Would Michael want his children thrown into the spotlight like that?? I think not!
Also Michael longed for his own children is he really just going to up and leave like that, doubt it very much!!
Just leave the man to rest in peace!

Yup, this is the only 'proof' I have and anyway like you said in your other post, if he did go away for the reason that he feared for his life then I don't think he'd want to be exposed.

This is a very good point hun! However it seems people dont want to leave him to either rest in peace or be in peace!! What can you do hun?? Just let them get on with it, if by like you said Michael wanted to escape from this horrible life and start a new one then people should respect that! But guess what they wont!!!

Thanks hun! I mean I know there are questions and I know ppl wanna know the TRUTH and all, but if what they bealive is true aren they putting HIS LIFE AT RISK with all this investigation????

If there is really a hoax dont you think that the ppl that Michael was affraid of read all this things and are aware of all this theories????

My point of view is that if Michael wants me to bealive his is dead he has his reassons and I WILL RESPECT HIS CHOICE! And IMHO ppl should do the same.

And I say this with respect to all the ppl who bealive in this.

Last edited:

I have been reading along with an open mind : ) From what i see or read made me dig into Elvis Presley`s death hoax. There are several claims and conspiracies involving his death also. I think its natural for these conspiracies to arise. Elvis would now have been 74 years old. I remember there is a Hitler death hoax too. Its all very extreme but not impossible. I find it interesting yet not plausible. Just like someone who said that Michael did say he wanted to disappear; I want to disappear too. I say that all the time, to friends, family and everyone. Its just a way of thought and i think everyone comes across those thoughts. From Michael the super/mega star to me whose an ordinary middle class person. So i am just going to take all these information and enjoy as they come. May my michael rest in peace.

I know we all say that from time to time but our some of our situations are sort of miniscule compared to MJ's. He's had to create his own world via Neverland just to do "normal" things that we take for granted, such as a walk out in the park or a fun day at an amusement park. We could all escape by going outside w/o getting hounded however with MJ it was a different story. Everywhere he went he had no privacy and things just turned into a circus. He wasn't a free man.That is why I believe he had more reason to disappear from the public not saying that he did but makes one wonder, well maybe me at least.:mello:. Please don't think I'm all for this hoax thing, I'm not. I just wonder about things alot, maybe even too much sometimes.But I totally see what you're saying, maybe you're right.

Last edited:

I know we all say that from time to time but our some of our situations are sort of miniscule compared to MJ's. He's had to create his own world via Neverland just to do "normal" things that we take for granted, such as a walk out in the park or a fun day at an amusement park. We could all escape by going outside w/o getting hounded however with MJ it was a different story. Everywhere he went he had no privacy and things just turned into a circus. He wasn't a free man.That is why I believe he had more reason to disappear from the public not saying that he did but makes one wonder, well maybe me at least.:mello:. Please don't think I'm all for this hoax thing, I'm not. I just wonder about things alot, maybe even too much sometimes.But I totally see what you're saying, maybe you're right.
Well, I think it would just disappear. For example: What if beyond the desire to disappear there was something very serious going on? Some very, very, very strong reason? Then disappear in this case, I believe it would be a joke or just a will. I always say things are not as it seems to be mainly in this case. In my opinion no one should blindly believe what the press publishes, and especially on what people say. Everything that comes to us is totally distorted. To what extent the press tells the truth? It is a big question why all that is published is not 100% true... We know that the press publishes lies, distorts and hides things. Everyone must have the mind and heart open to all possibilities. Everyone should always question and doubt everything that comes to us. :)

Well, I think it would just disappear. For example: What if beyond the desire to disappear there was something very serious going on? Some very, very, very strong reason? Then disappear in this case, I believe it would be a joke or just a will. I always say things are not as it seems to be mainly in this case. In my opinion no one should blindly believe what the press publishes, and especially on what people say. Everything that comes to us is totally distorted. To what extent the press tells the truth? It is a big question why all that is published is not 100% true... We know that the press publishes lies, distorts and hides things. Everyone must have the mind and heart open to all possibilities. Everyone should always question and doubt everything that comes to us. :)

OK. I think I'm sort of lost because I cannot fully understand your post. Could you please clarify? Thanks.

OK. I think I'm sort of lost because I cannot fully understand your post. Could you please clarify? Thanks.
:scratch:

I think you understand, but you want me to be more explicit in my answer.

It's just a thought of mine.

I mean that in that case, could disappear does not mean just to have peace or a joke, but get rid of something very serious could be happening out of sight of all. It's just something I've been thinking. :)

Well, I do not like and do not want to be very explicit on this subject here because I know that bothers people so much. I hope you understand my thoughts.

:scratch:

I think you understand, but you want me to be more explicit in my answer.

It's just a thought of mine.

I mean that in that case, could disappear does not mean just to have peace or a joke, but get rid of something very serious could be happening out of sight of all. It's just something I've been thinking. :)

Well, I do not like and do not want to be very explicit on this subject here because I know that bothers people so much. I hope you understand my thoughts.

Okay. Gotcha now. Yeah, if he were to undertake such a heavy movement such as this, the reason would have to have much more meaning and reason behind it. And no, I don't think for a second MJ would do this for a joke. IF, this happened to be the case, he could have seen something coming. He always feared for his life. But yeah, let's not get into this too much.

In no way do I believe he could pull this off and get away with it. Too many people and authorities are involved. Now, if they never found a body that would be a whole other story.

He is dead.

Back