The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I heard that this is just part of the painting. That it's bigger (we can''t see the sides, just the middle) and more stuff to figure out what it all means?!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I heard that this is just part of the painting. That it's bigger (we can''t see the sides, just the middle) and more stuff to figure out what it all means?!

Well that sounds like fun. Maybe we will come across the full pic sometime soon. I enjoy the whole "interpret the art" thing; I like that part.

Hey, maybe the frog prince, since I was thinking the images were showing the different ways people were viewing MJ, is more about all the females out there that think he is like their frog prince ,that needs to have their magical kiss on his lips, and that they are his true princess. haha. Sure a lot of gals that have always fantasized about being with MJ, and maybe this artist is playing off of that, for what I can see from the painting, he is being a bit satirical.

This painting is interesting to look at. The artist seems to have used different depictions of how MJ has been viewed: like a monster (Frankenstein's monster), like an alien, often compared to Barnum, or decribed as a "middle-aged white woman," while his condition of vitiligo is disregarded (spots all over woman's skin), he's been demonized (not sure if the cap worn by the demon is representing MJ being the capton of his ship, or being in control?).

The man with the turban made me think of a genie, but then it seems more like a man who sleeps on a bed of nails. Someone else posted on the artists twit pic page that this man is representing one who speaks the "Truth."

The spider with the blue face and blonde hair and glasses? o_O Who can tell what that could mean?!

It looks like the "image" of the monster is being controlled/manipulated by a Ring Master, like in the circus.

I can't pick out what the character is all about in the upper left corner with the pick shirt. Can anyone? And the man with the "googly eyes" or "extended" eyes...is it representing one with gifted site, in understanding/wisdom/knowledge? Or something else?

Is that also supposed to be Stan Laurel from Laurel in Hardy in a passive position( actually in a circus dog stance) in circus gear?.... Does this represent MJ as bieng one that others think they can get to jump through hoops for them and he's a push over like Laurel was to Hardy?

And then there is the cute bunny in the bottom right corner.

Wow, great interpretation of the painting. I also really like this painting. I hope that we will soon see it complete.

The frog prince? Does it indicate that MJ needed the kiss of true love before he could be "humanized" (or seen that way) or feel fully human(love from the right woman is a human experience that is fulfilling)?
Hey, maybe the frog prince, since I was thinking the images were showing the different ways people were viewing MJ, is more about all the females out there that think he is like their frog prince ,that needs to have their magical kiss on his lips, and that they are his true princess. haha.

:girl_sigh: :heart: :blushing:

I had a look on http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and a lot of people are losing faith and not beLIEving anymore.

For me, nothing will happen. I do not feel that we will know what really happened to Michael. :(

Now many believers are giving up. Fact.

Hmm I look forward to seeing the full photo of painting!

If they do they do. But, one must realize it was a theory to begin with. With inconsistencies we sometimes never got the answers to and probably never will. Expected. Those are things that never changed but, people want easy answers and are to focus on dates which isn't and shouldn't be the important part. Totally missing the point, so of course they lost interest. Not surprised. Many are just sitting waiting for a video to tell them what to look at. But, doin shit themselves. lol Sometimes I do that too, Sometimes. Others times things I researched comes up in videos, so I know what they mean and why they went there. :D

Any who, see ya soon. U know there's always something! lol

Edit: http://youtu.be/x85eEJrlEaY

Last edited:

If they do they do. But, one must realize it was a theory to begin with. With inconsistencies we sometimes never got the answers to and probably never will. Expected. Those are things that never changed but, people want easy answers and are to focus on dates which isn't and shouldn't be the important part. Totally missing the point, so of course they lost interest. Not surprised. Many are just sitting waiting for a video to tell them what to look at. But, doin shit themselves. lol Sometimes I do that too, Sometimes. Others times things I researched comes up in videos, so I know what they mean and why they went there. :D

Any who, see ya soon. U know there's always something! lol

You are so right!!!

Another great video of Luna! I was anxious for her new video. Thanks for posting! :)

WOW some GREAT footage there thanks Blue!!

Thanks Blue, very interesting!

Dancing the Dream;3419420 said:
[youtube]foCHOL6KGIo[/youtube]

From the comments:

It's cool that people love Michael Jackson but come on...I mean really...I have seen so many of these videos and two years later they keep on throwing out "hints" and they keep saying be patient and wait for his return. Wake up, these videos have not offered anything other than theories and people have been eating it up. He is dead. R.I.P.

LarryMonroe26

:fear:

Thanks for the video!

Pearl posted a note:

On Saturday 25th June 2011, @Pearljr said:

Although I L.O.V.E.D. Michael Jackson with every fiber of my being since I was a little girl watching the Jackson 5 (beginning in 1969) gleaming with pride because the Jacksons (along with Motown) were figures of hope and happiness, especially for the Black community, my direct involvement with Michael Joe Jackson didn't begin until 2005.

It seems like my entire life had been filled with reoccurring dreams of being Michael Jackson's best friend and I guess, with all things considered, dream do come true. It wasn't until a set of fated coincidences brought me to the 2005 trial as credentialed media that I got to know, the person, Michael Joe Jackson. Most of us know the entertainer Michael Jackson and as I watched him walk in and out of the courtroom, I would look deep into his eyes hoping to see inside his soul.

There are many days that stood out, but the first day I knew Michael was connecting to me was during the first week. Michael and his attorney, Tom Mesereau, were talking off to the side during a break, and since Michael’s eyes had to be somewhere, they we landed on me. It was a very comfortable and soothing feeling--almost heavenly. The funny thing is, I never noticed his clothing because I wanted to know the man, the human-being, the heart, the spirit, the essence of Michael Joe and I did. Overwhelming evidence and my conscientious heart told me that Michael Joe was innocent and that he has a heart of gold; therefore, I thank God for making the dream of being Michael's best friend come to fruition, by allowing me a platform to tell the TRUTH about the malicious false allegations against him.

For the next four years, I continued to be involved in the life of the world's most famous entertainer by continuing my God-ordained mission of being the best friend I could to the King of Pop.

On June 24, 2009, a day that began this new phase in the world of Michael Jackson, I went to 100 N. Carolwood Drive to check on the status of Michael Joe, to see if he had been attending more rehearsals and to be a voice to the fans that Michael Jackson was fine and in good health. Rumors were about that Michael Jackson was ill, weak and fading.

This visit was not my first to Carolwood. I had went there at least 2 dozens times and sometimes I was able to see Michael come out, stop, and talk to the fans who would camp out hoping to catch a glimpse or even a conversation with their idol. But this time, I learned something shocking. A fan told me a doctor had been spending the night. This, of course, took me by surprise and I thought that perhaps, a doctor was a precautionary measure to ensure Michael was at top form for his concerts in London to begin the following month. Even now, what strikes me as suspicious is the fact that those fans who'd hang outside of Michael's house never told me about the doctor until that day, when according to testimony at the preliminary hearing, a doctor had been spending the night for two and a half months. Surely, those fans would have known this sooner; so it does cause me the suspicion to doubt the veracity that Dr. Murray was spending the night, secretly, during a 70-day period, without anyone uttering a peep to anyone. Surely someone would have noticed the same car often leaving before noon. But nothing, until the day before, had been disclosed to me or any member of the press about a doctor spending the night.

It was 12:23 pm on June 25, 2009 that my phone rang and it was Linda, the map lady who sold maps to star’s homes directly outside of Michael compound, who told me an ambulance had just gone into Michael's house. My first thought was not to panic because there's several people who were there, so perhaps the gardener could have cut himself while trimming the hedges. Then I contemplated on whether I should inform MJ's fanbase, but I didn't want to worry them for nothing. So I decided to get dressed and while I was in the shower, the decision was made to tweet that an ambulance was at MJ's house and that's what I did. I called Linda back and she said the ambulance was still in the gates. I told her I was on my way and I headed to Carolwood. While in transit, I received another call from Shae, Linda's assistant, and she told me the ambulance just left and they are headed to UCLA hospital, so the detour was made.

When I arrived at UCLA, the entire campus was quiet without any fanfare. I asked students for directions to the emergency room, and with ease I followed their instructions and arrived at my destination. I saw one fan and the two identical dark-blue SUV's that belonged to Michael with one of them still having on their emergency blinkers, but no Michael and no security. I supposed, they had already gone inside the hospital. I arrived before Katherine, who arrived around 1:30 pm, and I watched her rush inside.

Sadly, the rest of this story has gone down in history as the day Michael Jackson "died", but did he really was, unknowingly, the next phase in the life or "death" of Michael Joe Jackson.

Before ending this brief note, I want to give thanks to ALL Michael Jackson fans for their continued dedication and support. And to the thousands of beLIEvers, who are investigating, verifying, and seeking to prove that Michael Joe Jackson is still ALIVE--you are capable of teaching the FBI a thing or two about solid and diligent investigating.

So on this dreadful anniversary, I want to let you know that I do have more clues and information to share with you, so Keep The Faith, while we mourn the day that Michael Joe Jackson went missing.

Keep Michaeling!

http://www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/bbn3iv

Last edited:

Interesting thx Ash!

This visit was not my first to Carolwood. I had went there at least 2 dozens times and sometimes I was able to see Michael come out, stop, and talk to the fans who would camp out hoping to catch a glimpse or even a conversation with their idol. But this time, I learned something shocking. A fan told me a doctor had been spending the night. This, of course, took me by surprise and I thought that perhaps, a doctor was a precautionary measure to ensure Michael was at top form for his concerts in London to begin the following month. Even now, what strikes me as suspicious is the fact that those fans who'd hang outside of Michael's house never told me about the doctor until that day, when according to testimony at the preliminary hearing, a doctor had been spending the night for two and a half months. Surely, those fans would have known this sooner; so it does cause me the suspicion to doubt the veracity that Dr. Murray was spending the night, secretly, during a 70-day period, without anyone uttering a peep to anyone. Surely someone would have noticed the same car often leaving before noon. But nothing, until the day before, had been disclosed to me or any member of the press about a doctor spending the night.
Okay, I found it funny when she wanted to be MJ best friend. But, the most important info was that part about fans mentioning a doctor (Murray) only on June 24th. o_O Which is kind of odd because they were constantly there. So to notice him only that day or rather mention it a day before MJ dies O_O is very strange? But, I always thought that whole Dr. Murray given MJ Propofol for 6 weeks straight was B.S anyways. So who knows!?

Interesting thx Ash!

;)

But, the most important info was that part about fans mentioning a doctor (Murray) only on June 24th. o_O Which is kind of odd because they were constantly there. So to notice him only that day or rather mention it a day before MJ dies O_O is very strange?

I do not know, maybe Murray entered the house through another entrance where fans could not see it? Who knows.... :fear: But it is strange that before June 25 Murray was not seen in the house several times for a fan. :unsure:

But, I always thought that whole Dr. Murray given MJ Propofol for 6 weeks straight was B.S anyways. So who knows!?

I never believed that. If it were true, Michael would have died long before June 25. In fact, I actually do not believe in this story that Michael asked for propofol to sleep. It's bizarre you be anesthetized to "sleep" every night. :sigh: :doh: This is bullshit to me. -_-

During six weeks of carelessly giving propofol for Michael and nothing went wrong? :wtf: Really? :unsure: Ok.... I'm Snow White. :coffee:

Interesting thx Ash!

;)

But, the most important info was that part about fans mentioning a doctor (Murray) only on June 24th. o_O Which is kind of odd because they were constantly there. So to notice him only that day or rather mention it a day before MJ dies O_O is very strange?

I do not know, maybe Murray entered the house through another entrance where fans could not see it? Who knows.... :fear: But it is strange that before June 25 Murray was not seen in the house several times for a fan. :unsure:

But, I always thought that whole Dr. Murray given MJ Propofol for 6 weeks straight was B.S anyways. So who knows!?

I never believed that. If it were true, Michael would have died long before June 25. In fact, I actually do not believe in this story that Michael asked for propofol to sleep. It's bizarre you be anesthetized to "sleep" every night. :sigh: :doh: This is bullshit to me. -_-

During six weeks of carelessly giving propofol for Michael and nothing went wrong? :wtf: Really? :unsure: Ok.... I'm Snow White. :coffee:

I know it's crazy, six weeks straight? Really?

If ur Snow white then I'm the Grim Reaper who was also shocked when MJ died.

No, I don't think they're sick/twisted/etc. Some of the things they come up with are pretty interesting to read in a general interest kind of way. I'm an avid reader of conspiracy 'theories' in general, like freemasons to illuminati speculation, etc. I don't believe any of them, of course, but it's almost like reading a mystery novel--the way some people piece things together is intriguing, almost reminiscent of Russel Crowe's character in that film, A Beautiful Mind. The escapism can be addictive to some--it's not unheard of that those who actually believe in these things let the "investigation" consume them entirely--I think it's a combination of dissatisfaction with their current circumstances and a desire to have something useful/meaningful happening in their lives.

Death hoax 'theories' are different and unique, however, in that grief [and not paranoia or dissatisfaction] is at the hub of their motivation for believing in the alternate version or whatever they think happened, and it serves as an almost therapeutic way for them to cope and deny the truth of the events. It's a wonderful opportunity to observe the many variants of the grieving progress in psychological terms, but it's also quite sad to see them having to deal with their grief in such ways.

With that said, the way some of them scrutinize other people's grief in an attempt to prove that the death was not real [i.e. this person doesn't look sad, they're not crying, etc]. borders on cruelty, and although their intentions are not cruel [they're not looking to attack anyone, just soothe themselves and attempt to reassure themselves about their beliefs], their methods are. No one would like anyone to say they're not "really" grieving since they're not crying, etc. It's insulting. Everyone grieves differently--some people are very public with their emotions, while others are not. Like I told someone in another thread, someone I'm greatly fond of didn't exhibit the "typical" grieving signs [sadness, crying, even looking upset] when his mother died. No one who didn't know him or his mannerisms would ever be able to tell that anything was wrong with him--he acted perfectly normal in his public life, etc. Does this mean his mother faked her death, and therefore his grief and pain over the event are not "real?" Ridiculous. Many things about the hoax 'theories' are very interesting and fascinating to read, but the scrutiny over the legitimacy of others' grief is not among them. I think that's the only really disturbing and offensive thing about death hoax conspiracies.

However, I don't judge them because I know it all stems forth from the pain they feel over the loss. It's very sad, and I wish I could do something to facilitate the process, but they are the only ones who have the power to do such a thing. Avoidance and denial only work for so long before the truth becomes apparent and unable to be denied any longer.

Last edited:
bluetopez;3419495 said:
Interesting thx Ash!

Okay, I found it funny when she wanted to be MJ best friend. But, the most important info was that part about fans mentioning a doctor (Murray) only on June 24th. o_O Which is kind of odd because they were constantly there. So to notice him only that day or rather mention it a day before MJ dies O_O is very strange? But, I always thought that whole Dr. Murray given MJ Propofol for 6 weeks straight was B.S anyways. So who knows!?

There is another entrance on the side of the house. that one was used at times when there were to many fans on the front. But not by Murray though. He didn´t give Michael propofol for six weeks, only the two last nights, or maybe even just that last night. He didn´t spend the nights at the house to have Michael sleep. If he was there it was for other reasons.

Pearl says Katherine arrived at approx. 1:30 - maybe that's a typo, but why would Dileo say they were keeping him alive till his mother arrived if she got there at 1:30?? & pronounced dead at 2:26?

Pearl says Katherine arrived at approx. 1:30 - maybe that's a typo, but why would Dileo say they were keeping him alive till his mother arrived if she got there at 1:30?? & pronounced dead at 2:26?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/bbn3iv

When I arrived at UCLA, the entire campus was quiet without any fanfare. I asked students for directions to the emergency room, and with ease I followed their instructions and arrived at my destination. I saw one fan and the two identical dark-blue SUV's that belonged to Michael with one of them still having on their emergency blinkers, but no Michael and no security. I supposed, they had already gone inside the hospital. I arrived before Katherine, who arrived around 1:30 pm, and I watched her rush inside.

I don't think it was a typo O_O since she says she got there first which she is saying was before 1:30pm. She must have been paying attention to the time.? O_O I really have no clue if they were keeping MJ alive for his mother. That story I never believed because it was Murray given the instructions but, once the doc at the hospital had enough and basically knew it was over she called MJs time of death! Murray sure as hell wasn't telling them to keep trying for Katherine or MJ it was to save his own ass!

bluetopez;3420237 said:
I don't think it was a typo O_O since she says she got there first which she is saying was before 1:30pm. She must have been paying attention to the time.? O_O I really have no clue if they were keeping MJ alive for his mother. That story I never believed because it was Murray given the instructions but, once the doc at the hospital had enough and basically knew it was over she called MJs time of death! Murray sure as hell wasn't telling them to keep trying for Katherine or MJ it was to save his own ass!

Hits magazine interview:

How did you originally hear about Michael falling ill?
A fan called and said there was an ambulance in front of Michael’s house. I had just sat down to lunch. I called Michael’s assistant and asked what was going on, and I was told there was something wrong and he was on his way over there. So I got in my car and drove over. When I got to the gate, they told me everyone had already left. I turned around and went to UCLA Medical Center, and while I was in the car, Katherine called and I told her she should meet us at the hospital. So we went in the back, and they were working on him in the room. So I thought he was going to be OK. Then the nurse came out, she looked at me and I looked at her… I almost fainted. The look told me it was over, but they would keep working on him until his mother arrived. Meanwhile, the kids were all there, in another room. I had to go in with a doctor and a social worker to tell them what happened. And those are two things I never, ever want to do again. Excuse me a minute, I might cry here. Let me get a sip of water.

The Seven Days of the Bam

Hello all! As promised, here is my post about the “Seven Days of the Bam.” I decided that the proper time to post it was the exact 2 year anniversary of the 911 call, at 12:21 pm (PST), which is also considered the time that the hoax officially kicked off.

You may be wondering what the “Seven Days of the Bam” means. As I stated before, in the chat, there is a seven day period in July that you all need to look out for. Each day represents a letter in the word BAMSDAY.

Day 1 – B, Day 2 – A, Day 3 – M, Day 4 – S, Day 5 – D, Day 6 – A, Day 7 – Y

Each day also represents an aspect of the Bam, with the final days (A & Y) being the big final event.

BAMSDAY can also be looked at as an acronym, where each letter stands for a word or phrase, which then form a sentence (of sorts):

Back After Michael Sees Death AnniversarY

Yes, I know that the last word of the “sentence” uses TWO letters instead of the normal ONE, but let me explain.

Remember how I said the last TWO days are going to be the big final event? Well, those last two letters represent the last TWO days! If you think about it, since both days are one event, it makes sense for them to be in the same word.

Also, both final letters are in the word “anniversary.” Can you think of any dates in July that are the anniversary of anything?

You may be thinking, “But Illusion, didn’t you already say that BAM could stand for BACK AFTER MURRAY?”

Yes, I did say that. But, I only hinted that it COULD mean that. Also, it makes sense that it equals multiple things. It makes sense that something with Murray will happen before Michael returns.

And that would make him be BACK AFTER MURRAY, or after news breaks about Murray (June 25th, 2o11?).

In conclusion, I would just like to state that each of these seven days will feature some sort of “Breaking News” about Michael. You might, however, be thinking, “What day will these seven days begin?” I only say this, if you have been following me and have been following the hoax, you already know what day it will begin. I have not said the exact day, but have hinted at a day (that will either be the end or the beginning of the seven days).

TheIllusion

PS: I will tell you this…it DOES NOT start July 1st. Also, someone brought up, “But the term Bam or Bamsday was started by the hoaxers as a way of describing MJ’s return.” Let me address that. First, MJ himself said BAM at the end of TII (after the credits). Second, don’t you think that MJ would start using terms that the beLIEvers used? Is that so hard to believe?

PPS: I’m sorry if this post wasn’t what some of you expected. I never said it was going to be a huge reveal all post. I only said that it would explain the “Seven Days of Bam” that I had mentioned in the chatroom. And to the people who ask, “How did you get the okay to do this if you haven’t spoken to him since January?”: MJ isn’t the only one to give me the okay to post stuff. There are other people in on the hoax that do that too. MJ can’t do everything all at once.

http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/the-seven-days-of-the-bam/

This guy is quite trusted in the beLIEver community so I don't know why he would put that at risk by posting something like this if it was made up?

This guy is quite trusted in the beLIEver community so I don't know why he would put that at risk by posting something like this if it was made up?

theillusion777 would participate in a chat room to answer questions from believers, the same day... he removed his twitter and chat did not happen, I posted here on this chat.

So theillusion777 is a new informant what know about Michael? LOL :fear: Oh no.... :doh:

mjhoaxlive.jpg

:bugeyed

So for me, it's all bullshit, it's a person playing with the believers. And that person said it worked with Michael for the album Invincible, but not as a producer. :mello:

It amazes me how people will believe anything that people write online. It is pretty obvious that this person is seeking attention and playing with fans emotions. I'm sure he has never even met Michael. He is a liar who is exploiting Michael's death and more fool those who are taken in by it. I wish Michael were still with us but he isn't and he's not coming back. People need to accept this.

I agree it's bullshit, but why is this guy throwing away all the trust the beLIEvers have in him? Did he get bored of all the attention?

I agree it's bullshit, but why is this guy throwing away all the trust the beLIEvers have in him? Did he get bored of all the attention?

He will just come up with some excuse as to why nothing happens in July then make up another date like July next year. Eventually they will realise that Michael is gone but in the meantime they will continue believing garbage like this. It's very sad.

Either bored or overwhelmed. You've got to wonder about all those people who have claimed to either be Michael Jackson or know about his whereabouts/"hoax" death/etc. Eventually, what started out as a little lie becomes a leviathan which haunts them, especially if the lie in question is of a sensitive nature, as this one is. Having so many fragile people place their trust in you whilst knowing that you are deceiving them is bound to have some effect upon your psyche, whether in the conscious or subconscious mind. Thus, some of them chicken out and mysteriously disappear in the end, actions which the digital world facilitates just as easily as it does impersonation, so that in the blink of an eye, one can emerge as another vanishes, and despite all the letdowns and disappointments, people will still rally around these charlatans in the sliver of a hope that what they say is true [and it isn't].

Back