The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I find Luna's Videos very interesting and intelligent but the one above and all of
MJforeveranaday's vids to me are utter nonsense and make no sense at all.
I find them creepy and an insult to Michael Jackson character and intelligence.
Yeah, Luna stick more to the factual inconsistencies.

I have a strange attraction to MJfanforeverandaday's videos because they sort of go beyond the realm Im used to seeing things, Ive learned alot from her however yes, her videos do get a bit too deep,dark and scary at times especially the truth serum series.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I unsubscribed from MJfanforeverandaday a while back. I got a little tired of her frequent swearing. :wacko:

I found her videos can tend to drag out and offer constant promises of some sort, that never seem to really eventuate? :scratch:

Anyone seen Ashtanga? ......... I miss her presence! :flowers:

I unsubscribed from MJfanforeverandaday a while back. I got a little tired of her frequent swearing. :wacko:

I found her videos can tend to drag out and offer constant promises of some sort, that never seem to really eventuate? :scratch:

Anyone seen Ashtanga? ......... I miss her presence! :flowers:
I haven't seen ash on here either, please come back we miss you here!

Yes we can all agree that Luna Jo vids are great. But this isn't a Luna Jo only thread. It's a hoax thread and it's only fair if I give others a fair say. Cause while Luna Jo vids are great she isn't doin no different then the others which are trying to figure out what happen to MJ too! They all have their different ways goin about it and some are better then others.

But, in the end that's what they all have in common, tryin to figure out what happen. And we can believe in some of what they say, all of it or non at all. It's all up to urself ofcourse. But, I'm just saying that it would be quite borning if we just focus on just one persons video's on here. And would be no point in posting on this thread if that's how people want it? I guess u can go on youtube and do it urself for all that. lol =/

Yes thats true and I guess im not meaning to not add anything that you find is worthwhile to any degree in seeing.

I must admit Ive seen a few I haven't bothered to put up but probably I should have as we cant subscribe to them all and so when someone puts up something different I appreciate it.

I saw someone tearing up some of the facts Pearl was saying as being inaccurate a few vids back that had merit and I wondered if should put it here or not? ....I think I should have though as it wasnt a negative video just an observation worth considering.

Thanks I enjoy hearing her talk better than having to do all that reading in the videos!

I really dont know enough about the main attraction to comment on him. But if you write to the author of the video Im sure they will help you. Also try doing some google research. I just forund some videos of him On Utube and i dont like his voice much.

I really would like to know when that newer edition of Will u beThere was done. Im wondering if Mike might have planned to do something with Cirque some day (I think I read something along those lines) and so perhaps he actually did a new version for Cirque or a show like that. I really love the deepth and tremble in his voice of the newer songs we have heard like this. I hear them in the older songs as well, but the more recent ones seem to have incredble clarity and depth, i guess due to more using modern equipment and also his voice developing even better with age.

*sigh* ....I just love it ! :blush: :)

Hello, I am posting for the first time inhere, I haven't had the time to read all the posts, but I saw the title and I had something on my mind that I wanted to share. Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Regardless of what ones believe whether MJ is dead or alive, I was wondering why MJ in his testament appointed his mother and/or Diana Ross as foster parents to his children? They're both older than him and had higher chance to die sooner than him. Did he know he was going to die before them?

p.s. I haven't read the whole testament, so I don't know if he appointed other (younger) people.

A new vid from Lunajo:wub:

I'm not a hoax believer but what on earth is 'The Main Attraction' and why is Sony behind it??? THAT is off to me.

Hmmmmmmmm...
I couldnt watch that particular video becuase it block in USA
Bu I know Sony isnt behind the main attraction at all .. he is a scammer. for the most part he takes others peoples songs and says it is him singing them. Even som Mj tunes. He has used quite a few of Tom Fox (who I know and am a fan of) songs that sound like Michael and claims he is singing them. I dont know where they mention Sony is representing or supporting him in any way. He is not released on Sony lable or any legit label.

So sorry.... well his utube name is "WhyUStabMeInTheBack"

Perhaps you can find him through your own searches and venues ?

Hello, I am posting for the first time inhere, I haven't had the time to read all the posts, but I saw the title and I had something on my mind that I wanted to share. Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Regardless of what ones believe whether MJ is dead or alive, I was wondering why MJ in his testament appointed his mother and/or Diana Ross as foster parents to his children? They're both older than him and had higher chance to die sooner than him. Did he know he was going to die before them?

p.s. I haven't read the whole testament, so I don't know if he appointed other (younger) people.

Well, legal guardians are only needed until the children turn 18 right? I think they were appointed in case of accidental death before the kids became of age...I imagine he thought either his mother and/or Diana would still be alive in the 11 years it would take the then 7 year old Blanket to turn 18 (or Blanket was even younger when the will was signed so - however many years that is). Not saying that if MJ died after all the kids were 18 they would be living without an adult, just saying that adult probably wouldn't be considered a 'legal guardian'.

Also if Katherine or Diana died while MJ was still alive, he would have probably had his will corrected to name someone else in their place.

I couldnt watch that particular video becuase it block in USA
Bu I know Sony isnt behind the main attraction at all .. he is a scammer. for the most part he takes others peoples songs and says it is him singing them. Even som Mj tunes. He has used quite a few of Tom Fox (who I know and am a fan of) songs that sound like Michael and claims he is singing them. I dont know where they mention Sony is representing or supporting him in any way. He is not released on Sony lable or any legit label.

I figured he was a scammer. I hope Sony gets wind of this soon.

Well only MJ could have said if he thought he would die before them or if at all soon. But, I do think he was afraid for his life. Because he said so on tape and if u believe his family members they also said similar things that he mentioned to them. That could lead anyone to take precaution. Just like it would in case of any accident. So it's really hard to say. But, Diana and Katherine are the two women MJ loved the most so I wasn't really surprise he chose them. It might have to do with trust in this case for him then it was more about age?

-------------------------------------------------
And by the way all those links for that vid are also blocked for me aswell....I wanted to see the video so I could know what some are talking about too. But, no luck. Oh well.

Last edited:

http://youtu.be/KkRwWdXCNUA

By the way I am very happy the Tohme Tohme is FINALLY being investigated. What he did to MJ was criminal and I hope he will be charged with a crime.

http://youtu.be/KkRwWdXCNUA

By the way I am very happy the Tohme Tohme is FINALLY being investigated. What he did to MJ was criminal and I hope he will be charged with a crime.
^^Totally agree with you. I have always felt his actions needed investigating, he is a shady character and bad around Michael - the Jermaine cnnection still puzzles me.

^ Great vid thx!

Poor Jimi Hendrix I heard that theory of his death before and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's true! And wow at the Doctor who tried to save him saying it's plausible he was murdred.

And I been hearing some crazy stories about Houstons death. I find her death suspicious as hell too! Can't believe that stupid Grammy party was still on after they all found out she died...geez how disrespectful. She was suppose to perform there and everything...she was gettin ready for that party when she was later found dead, shows how much they truly gave two sh*t! Unbelievable!

Also, I find it sick that $ony would hike up Whitney Houstons records to capitalize on her death. Sick f*cks! That's why I be damned buying anything and everything that has MJs name on it, whether it's from $ony or anyone else like his family and/or "friends."

Seriously, I could care less what anyone says...after all this is the conspriracy section, ain't it? So I just gotta say that I find it VERY suspicious also that MJ died soon after he fired Tohme, someone who was trying to strip MJ of everything and anyone. WTF was that really all about? I can only guess...SMH! And if this doesn't go the criminal route I doubt we will really fully know?!

And if u don't agree with me, that's fine this is my opinion after all! ;)

Last edited:

Thanks Blue, yes Ive actually been so busy I have hardly heard much about Whitneys death, but when i got this video sent to me I was stunned as this Utuber is not involved with hoax or conspiracy stuff at all normally!! (as far as I recall).....and so to see them make this type of video really made my jaw drop!!... so I had to put it up here.!! It sort of all fits in to this topic I think anyhow and good to see something a bit different.

Also edited to add, I really loved the end filmings of Michael & Whitney giving him those awards in Neverland. That was very special as I had not seen that before.

Last edited:

^So I just gotta say that I find it VERY suspicious also that MJ died soon after he fired Tohme, someone who was trying to strip MJ of everything and anyone. WTF was that really all about? I can only guess...SMH! And if this doesn't go the criminal route I doubt we will really fully know?!

EXACTLY! I have always found this suspicious. I also wonder whether jermaine had not so good intentions - as you said its a conspiracy section so we can be honest. It makes you think.

^ Great vid thx!

Poor Jimi Hendrix I heard that theory of his death before and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's true! And wow at the Doctor who tried to save him saying it's plausible he was murdred.

And I been hearing some crazy stories about Houstons death. I find her death suspicious as hell too! Can't believe that stupid Grammy party was still on after they all found out she died...geez how disrespectful. She was suppose to perform there and everything...she was getting ready for that party when she was later found dead, shows how much they truly gave two sh*t! Unbelievable!

Also, I find it sick that $ony would hike up Whitney Houstons records to capitalize on her death. Sick f*cks! That's why I be damned buying anything and everything that has MJs name on it, whether it's from $ony or anyone else like his family and/or "friends."

Seriously, I could care less what anyone says...after all this is the conspriracy section, ain't it? So I just gotta say that I find it VERY suspicious also that MJ died soon after he fired Tohme, someone who was trying to strip MJ of everything and anyone. WTF was that really all about? I can only guess...SMH! And if this doesn't go the criminal route I doubt we will really fully know?!

Do you believe Michael is is dead ? alive ? does your opinion change back and forth depending on the videos you watch? Do you consider yourself easily manipulated by what you see and hear on these videos ? I'm very skeptical myself. They are made with lots of effect and drama to influence ones emotions and don't show both sides of the coin so one can make an honest assessment of the facts. Most seem very silly to me.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful either. I'm just ( I guess the word is confused) how anyone can take them serious. Why cant I ?? why do I see foolishness and then I see my fellow fans placing faith in all this. I don't get it. How we both see something so different. I'm not saying you are wrong. Just that I see it all so different and I cant come to grips or understand. I'm seeking truth - I would think you are too. I feel very protective over Michael's legacy, I would hope you are too. I'm not looking for conspiracy. I would think you are not either. I don't know maybe you are ? You see it and I do not... Its so strange how people can see the same things and yet come to such different conclusions. I know you dont have the answer to that either. But I hope you understand what Im trying to explain . I dont like us to be so divided :( I find it very sad .. How do you feel about the divide. ?

And I been hearing some crazy stories about Houstons death. I find her death suspicious as hell too! Can't believe that stupid Grammy party was still on after they all found out she died...geez how disrespectful. She was suppose to perform there and everything...she was getting ready for that party when she was later found dead, shows how much they truly gave two sh*t! Unbelievable!

Do you believe Michael is is dead ? alive ? does you opinion change back and forth depending on the videos you watch? Do you consider yourself easily manipulated by what you see and hear on these videos ? I'm very skeptical myself. They are made with lots of effect and drama to influence ones emotions and don't show both sides of the coin so one can make an honest assessment of the facts. Most seem very silly to me.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful either. I'm just ( I guess the word is confused) how anyone can take them serious. Why cant I ?? why do I see foolishness and then I see my fellow fans placing faith in all this. I don't get it. How we both see something so different. I'm not saying you are wrong. Just that I see it all so different and I cant come to grips or understand . I'm seeking truth - I would think you are too. I'm not looking for conspiracy. I would think you are not either. I don't know maybe you are ? You see it and I do not... Its so strange how people can see the same things and yet come to such different conclusions. I know you dont have the answer to that either. but I hope you understand what Im trying to explain. I dont like us to be so divided :(

To some people the reality seems so trivial that they end up questioning the veracity of the reported information. When it comes to celebrities, it takes even bigger proportions due to the fact that many pieces of information are silenced on purpose, usually in order to avoid damaging the deceased person's reputation or image. Those silenced pieces of information turn into what is called conspiracy. There are many examples:

Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, Amy Winehouse, John Lennon, Whitney Houston,... They all were public personalities, moving and influencing huge masses of people, sometimes involved politically in a fight for a better world. At the same time they were generating huge amounts of money, dead even more than alive. All these things are questioned giving birth to different theories, among which quite often a conspiracy theory rather than just a trivial decease as it happens every day with other (non-public) personalities.

As far as I am concerned, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I do question the whole system driven by something instead of being a tool, has become the master: -money. Michael knew it and questioned the same system: "the whole system sucks" (Scream), "you'd do anything for money" (Money), "they don't care about us", etc. His words were meaningful.

Oh no not again...SMH Why do I feel like I'm always being lectured here for what I've been saying on different threads lately?! o_O I don't like it and it's starting to get real uncomfortable even bein here.

No my opinion don't changed from video to video...

Oh no not again...SMH Why do I feel like I'm always being lectured here for what I've been saying on different threads lately?! o_O I don't like it and it's starting to get real uncomfortable even bein here.

No my opinion don't changed from video to video...

Last edited:
Back