The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

I hope this isn't true. But I am also really beginning to realized that Michael will never get justice. Dr. Death should be in prison now. On first degree murder and not be where he is. I am a believer in the death penalty. I so wish I could be the judge in his case to give him that.

:worried: :huh:

if it is a manslaughter charges , then the DA does not need a grand jury , he had enough evidence to go to a preliminary hearing . again if MJ was dead hours before the 911 call was made , there is no chance in hell murray won't be charged of at least second degree murder .

i just hope they have a proper TOD rather than a vague idea.

So how much time will he get when charged with manslaughter?
Obviously its a lot less than murder charges.

I suppose I could look this up.

he has to be convicted first........

So how much time will he get when charged with manslaughter?
Obviously its a lot less than murder charges.

I suppose I could look this up.

I have heard the TV pundits say the sentence would be 2-4 years, if convicted of manslaughter & that he would likely only serve 18 months - 2 years.

Maybe this is purposeful disinformation - I can only hope. He deserves 2nd degree murder for his lies.

Murder charges are only considered 2nd degree if they are caused by "a spur of the moment". Like for example, a man who catches his wife cheating on him, he becomes enraged and shoots her. That is 2nd degree murder.

1st degree murder will be even harder to proof as they must show that Murray had actual intention to kill Michael, to either have a wrongful gain or loss.

Manslughter charge is for negligence, carelessness or recklessness on Murray's part. So, I see this as a likely charge for Murray.

Lying or trying to destroy evidence doesn't come under murder or manslaughter charge, that's already a different charge on its own, if I recall.

murder 2 comes under reckless disregard for human life by the actions of the accused in cali..thats what fans are looking at interms of a murder 2 charge

theres new tmz video where they are discussing murray and they are saying the police dont buy the diprivan story by murray. cant hear it as my speakers anre playing up if anyone wants to watch it and post details of what tmz mean

My apologies then if I provided incorrect information. These were just some of the few charges which I asked my law teacher about, and those were the definitions and requirements he gave me based on them.

the cali murder 2 law is just from cali. so no probs

Thats what I needed to know. I have a better understanding now. Thanks you guys.

:ermm: Murray needs to get all that shizz.

We will never see an American all we see is an American nightmare. What they did to Chaplin, Malcolm, Jack and the others. History repeating. The press supports criminals and look how they're treating people with nothing but good intentions.

from the live chat on tmz

they don't buy it as far as the dosage which Murray claimed was only 25 mililiters. Levin says that Michael's heart was strangled and suffocated by propofol that's why the cops believe Murray gave him much more than 25 ml. And besides Levin said 25 ml wouldn't put anyone to sleep anyway because it's so small of an amount.

I will wait til the police makes an official announcement.

Last edited:

Why hasn't his lisense been taken away???

^that's what I wanna know!!! HE KILLED HIS PATIENT!

I'm so annoyed

Last edited:

sorry but I have not bothered to read any documents on this case. Yet.
so if this question was answered, i do not know about it.

felony murder doctrine
n. a rule of criminal statutes that any death which occurs during...

first degree murder
n. although it varies from state to state, it is generally a kill...

murder
n. the killing of a human being by a sane person, with intent, ma...

second degree murder
n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which...

manslaughter
n. the unlawful killing of another person without premeditation o...

vehicular manslaughter
n. the crime of causing the death of a human being due to illegal...

SOURCE:

law.com Law Dictionary

Law.com's online Real Life Dictionary of the Law. The easiest-to-read, most user -friendly guide to legal terms. Use it free!
dictionary.law.com/ - Similar
:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

maybe Dr. Conrad Murray should be exiled from the U.S to whatever country hes from.

either way Michael Jackson was forewarned about the drug. I wouldn't know if that mkes too much of a difference or not though. & the nurse even predicted MJ's fate

either way Michael Jackson was forewarned about the drug. I wouldn't know if that mkes too much of a difference or not though. & the nurse even predicted MJ's fate

The defense attorney will probably use this if there was ever a trial. And I hope that the greedy doctor never works again. Although I have a feeling that he is not gonna receive a long jail sentence.

actually I don't think that will make too much of a difference that MJ knew about the dangers because after all, he was only trying to go to sleep... not die.

As a doctor you have the authority, and have made a vow to do what's right. Michael isn't a doctor, Dr Conman is. And yeah, I agree with BillieJean84...Michael wanted to sleep

Nonetheless MJ did know & thats one piece of information here that bugs me so much about this....

Nonetheless MJ did know & thats one piece of information here that bugs me so much about this....
yeah, but I can't go to a hospital and ask the doctor for some outrageous medicine that I don't need. If they give it to me, then THEY are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back