The last film/tv show you watched?

I'll watch The Walking Dead later (tv). I just finished watching 42nd Street (movie). It's one of my favorite musicals :)

haha. I love 42nd Street. I got it as a Christmas present last year.
I was surprised to read this.

I watched The Good Wife and this afternoon I watched A Time To Kill for the 200th time. :)

I really wanna see 42nd Street! I've heard great things. I think my favourite musical of all time has to be Singin' in the Rain. God I love that film, ya know Gene Kelly is such a great dancer ^_^ (plus it centers around the film industry, something I have quite the interest in). A while ago I had a signature on here that combined a shot of Michael from Black or White, with Gene Kelly photoshopped in dangling off the street lamp like he does in the iconic scene! Hehe.

Last film I watched was Shaun of the Dead on Netflix. I had it on in the background while doing some work :)

I really wanna see 42nd Street! I've heard great things. I think my favourite musical of all time has to be Singin' in the Rain. God I love that film, ya know Gene Kelly is such a great dancer ^_^ (plus it centers around the film industry, something I have quite the interest in). A while ago I had a signature on here that combined a shot of Michael from Black or White, with Gene Kelly photoshopped in dangling off the street lamp like he does in the iconic scene! Hehe.
:)
I think "Follow the Fleet" is my favorite musical from the 30's-something about Fred Astaire in that sailor suit,smacking his gum is damn sexy.

'Singing In the Rain', 'American in Paris' and the 'Bandwagon" are my top 3 ever. I have a picture like what you described with the lamppost on my phone. I also have a cute one of Michael and Paul McCartney in their black and white checked suits next to one of Gene and Donald O'Connor playing their fiddles in "Fit as a Fiddle"-
When Michael's videos came out-like 'Say, Say, Say' or 'Smooth Criminal' or 'Bad', etc, I used to think he was doing his version of movies we loved just for me. :)

I think "Follow the Fleet" is my favorite musical from the 30's-something about Fred Astaire in that sailor suit,smacking his gum is damn sexy.

'Singing In the Rain', 'American in Paris' and the 'Bandwagon" are my top 3 ever. I have a picture like what you described with the lamppost on my phone. I also have a cute one of Michael and Paul McCartney in their black and white checked suits next to one of Gene and Donald O'Connor playing their fiddles in "Fit as a Fiddle"-
When Michael's videos came out-like 'Say, Say, Say' or 'Smooth Criminal' or 'Bad', etc, I used to think he was doing his version of movies we loved just for me. :)

Are they photoshopped properly next to them? I'd love to see it! :)

And yeah! I haven't seen West Side Story just yet but I know some of the choreography in Bad is adapted from it!

Are they photoshopped properly next to them? I'd love to see it! :)

And yeah! I haven't seen West Side Story just yet but I know some of the choreography in Bad is adapted from it!
not really properly photoshopped. But good enough to get the idea(if you didn't have it already). Ha.
Oh yes about Bad and WSS. Beat It too.
When Bad premiered I lost my breath. When Michael jumped from the ceiling it was George Chakiris in black leather.
Faint.

Dracula(1958). It was my first time watching it and I really liked it. Christopher Lee was great as Dracula.

Really can't believe my luck. I'm home today and was flipping around the tv channels. 'An American Dream' is on vh1 right now.
I have a million things to do but I'm watching it for the zillionth time.

Back