The last film/tv show you watched?

I was watching a documentary on Ancient Egypt earlier in the day. It reminded me of this

hatshepsut.jpg

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Jerry Seinfeld with Stephen Colbert and another one with Trevor Noah)

Film: "Strangers on a Train" by Hitchcock
TV Shows: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Once Upon a Time

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Jerry Seinfeld with Stephen Colbert and another one with Trevor Noah)

That sounds super cool. Had no idea about the show. I think Stephen Colbert is a complete genius. I'm sure he's gonna rock come September. Trevor Noah seems to be awesome as well even if Jon is a super tough act to follow. Btw of Noah, didn't he have a funny Michael-related Twitter status or location? I guess he still does.

I was in the crowd when Rafiki held Simba over the edge of the cliff, like an African Michael Jackson. LOL

Lol @ Karom

I've watched a few episodes. I think Stephen Colbert is hilarious and I was very impressed with Trevor Noah. I like funny guys. My husband makes me laugh all the time.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/

Thanks for the link. I will definitely watch some episodes in the future. Completely agree with all of the above, especially with the last part.

Humor is a must around here. Of course the naughty girl in me likes to have a pretty face to look at, long, fine fingers to feel around and some other body parts as well :innocent: but beyond all of that humor is essential. I actually think humor is a sign of intelligence which is another big one of my list.......

Your husbands sounds like a great guy btw :)

Last TV show: "The Amazing World Of Gumball"

Last film: "Naruto The Last" (as part of my Michael Jackson-Anime Night)

I don't have a telly now but last thing I watched on YouTube was
Living with the beautiful Michael Jackson
And some commercials from the 80s smash one ,bodyform, etc

Frankenstein(1931)

Great movie. Boris Karloff and Colin Clive give amazing performances.

TV: "Dog The Bounty Hunter"
Flim: "Peter Pan" (Disney)

Tv: Empire
Movie(documentary): Nat King Cole: Afraid Of The Dark

TV: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Movie: The Empire Strikes Back

Back