The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

They just added 2 new dates in Montreal.

March 21st & 22nd 2012

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

I don't see the charge on my credit card statement. I remember I purchased the Opus in September 2009 through ticketmaster.com and I didn't see the charged amount until December 2009. Just wondering whether the charged amount for the tickets will show up in 2012 instead. May be it's a question worth asking for those who may not be able to pay for the tickets now. If they don't charge you until much later, you can order tickets now...

are we (fans) from all over the world gonna meet once we are on the city we booked? cause that would be great! :D

I think the Breaking News sign should be removed.

This is not breaking news anymore. We new the announcement would come, and now each time I enter the forum my heart misses a beat every time I see a breaking news sign. :lol: Each time I hope it's about the new album.

See it's changed now - thanks a lot.

Next time I see a Breaking News sign I'll now it's the album, and then there's a great reason to jump around my flat screaming. :lol:

Can't wait for this to come to London, will buy them as soon as they go on sale.

oh wow, this looks so amazing!! yet it will be sooooo sad at the same. I'm pretty pissed its not coming to england though! whats that all about? i mean, i think mike made it pretty clear he had serious issues with america, yet they seem to be getting everything now. I fhe did like it, why was he doing his curtain call shows over here, aye? and why did the HIStory tour never even hit their shores, hmmmm?? cos he hated the place, thats why.

oh wow, this looks so amazing!! yet it will be sooooo sad at the same. I'm pretty pissed its not coming to england though! whats that all about? i mean, i think mike made it pretty clear he had serious issues with america, yet they seem to be getting everything now. I fhe did like it, why was he doing his curtain call shows over here, aye? and why did the HIStory tour never even hit their shores, hmmmm?? cos he hated the place, thats why.

First of all it is coming to England and second of all that is completely uncalled for. No bashing of any country will be tolerated here so quit it now.

Fantastic news. It's great to honour the man we all love in a way he we'd like to remember him. A great artist!

It's only for people with credit cards issued in the US or Canada. If it's issued somewhere else, you are considered an international customer and have to pick the tickets at the venue :(

yes, PCR and I bought them together. they are waiting for us in a ticket booth lol

Ok, so how does this really work? Do you have to get the tickets in advance or can you just show up the same day your show is to get your tickets??

I just got tickets for a canadian show

Everyone saying the show won't make it to Europe need to calm down. The show will go wordwide as has been stated before.

I love the cirque du soleil :D i'll be waiting for this event :) awesome ;)

Ok, so how does this really work? Do you have to get the tickets in advance or can you just show up the same day your show is to get your tickets??

Normally theatres (at least the places where I have been) have a "will call" window where you can pick up pre-purchased tickets. This will probably be same.

Oh, no worries, it's really very easy.
You just have to make sure to arrive some minutes in advance and then go to the window or booth where they will give you your tickets, along with your receipt (at least that was the case when I booked using this for another show some time ago) and you just had to show your confirmation email and your ID card or, in this case, your passport (for I am an international customer).

But it's really very easy and the good thing is you can be sure you will not miss / forget your ticket... for the ticket will be waiting for you at the very venue!!

:)

yeah just saw a clip about this on the news. love the idea of the giving tree. but this is so dam hard. hurts so much. dont know how to feel and when i saw the clip on the news it put a knot in my stomach.

Yes, it's very painful.
The whole situation is terrible painful. We can hardly escape the pain :no:
But Cirque is royalty. There is simply no one better to do this.
I am glad Cirque is doing this, for they are the ones to do something this big, this beutiful, this exquisite and delicate, while still shocking and overwhelming. They are the ones.

^^Yes, I agree with you PCR. I know I am going to enjoy it, but at the same time there will be a feeling of longing, because we all wish he could be back. However, this group is the best to do this. No other group could do what they will give us. I feel there will be more happiness than sadness for us, but I will also walk with tissue. I know I would be looking more at Michael on that stage, and as Cherubim said Michael will be there. No way will this be going on and Michael's spirit will not float in to have a good look. He is smiling.

When I first heard about the Official Michael Jackson Cirque De Soleil, I didn't care much for it because I didn't really understand what it was.........but I've now seen what they do and now I'm pretty interested in it.......

Anyway.......Could somebody add a poll to this thread so we can see how interested MJJC members are with these concerts??????

I don't see the charge on my credit card statement. I remember I purchased the Opus in September 2009 through ticketmaster.com and I didn't see the charged amount until December 2009. Just wondering whether the charged amount for the tickets will show up in 2012 instead. May be it's a question worth asking for those who may not be able to pay for the tickets now. If they don't charge you until much later, you can order tickets now...

I would like to know this too....does anyone know about this ?

I would like to know this too....does anyone know about this ?

I am pretty sure you will be charged now. It may take a day or two for the charge to show up but my receipt was very clear - it has been charged to my credit card.

I am pretty sure you will be charged now. It may take a day or two for the charge to show up but my receipt was very clear - it has been charged to my credit card.
Thank you for clearing this up Annie I appreciate it:)

so to get my ticket i have to show passport, the receipt, and ID, whate else? credit card?

^^ yes!

i want to go so bad, i can't even put it into words. maybe i'll get lucky and be able to afford a cheap(ish) nosebleed seat.

i hope they add more dates, because i have a feeling these will sell out quickly.

if i don't get to go, i think i will cry.

No plans for Asia tour yet...... maybe in 2013? LOL

Is it just me or is Ticketmaster site down? It says the tickets are unavailable. :(

I've already paid the ticket, now I have to focus on save to the plane ticket! LOL

Applehead Ale;3049742 said:
I've already paid the ticket, now I have to focus on save to the plane ticket! LOL

Vas a LA, ¿cierto?
There'll be a few of us there!!!
Genial!!!!!
and yes, let's save money NOW!

so to get my ticket i have to show passport, the receipt, and ID, whate else? credit card?
Yes, it's really simple, don't worry.
Just take care of saving money, getting the visa (if you need it, you know it's a big show to get it).

^^Yes, I agree with you PCR. I know I am going to enjoy it, but at the same time there will be a feeling of longing, because we all wish he could be back. However, this group is the best to do this. No other group could do what they will give us. I feel there will be more happiness than sadness for us, but I will also walk with tissue. I know I would be looking more at Michael on that stage, and as Cherubim said Michael will be there. No way will this be going on and Michael's spirit will not float in to have a good look. He is smiling.
Thanks, Petrarose.
I know me. I will be crying all the way.
I have been to 2 Cirque shows and they are really very, very powerful. They shock you. They move you. They have you thinking, feeling love, tenderness, passion, pain and they also make you THINK. I think that is something very, very important about Cirque and it's show.
Yes, they are pretty expensive, but they are totally worth every second. They don't offer a show... they give us an experience. You actually live the show, get involved with it. It's very, very good. Last time (a few months ago), they really got me in tears and when I thought they will be doing that kind of wonderful masterpiece for Michael... I was totally overwhelmed.

This is really something amazing, people.

Sorry, but I am a fan of Cirque, as you can see :)

Back