The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

Is it just me or is Ticketmaster site down? It says the tickets are unavailable. :(

keep trying!! I tried for about an hour before I got tickets....It's almost sold out at the venue here...I'm thinking that anyways...

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

yea PCR tambien voy a LA!!! we may meet there :D it would be a relief for me to talk some spanish LOL. I already have a VISA, all i need is to save some money! lol

ill be going to the vegas and vancouver show :D so excited

^^Are you going to the Vegas show on December 3 at 10pm?

^^Are you going to the Vegas show on December 3 at 10pm?

im going on december 10th :(
r u going on the 3rd ?

Darling Dear;3049246 said:
Is it just me or is Ticketmaster site down? It says the tickets are unavailable. :(

The pre-sale ended at 06:00 p.m. I´ve tried to buy a ticket, but it was unavailable for me too :(

I stay in Atlanta, Ga in the US... Im thinkin about going when it comes here on Jun 29,2012 but I feel its too far away to but it now and I also know that they are gonna add more shows so im not in a rush.. How range are the ticket prices?

crismjj;3050126 said:
The pre-sale ended at 06:00 p.m. I´ve tried to buy a ticket, but it was unavailable for me too :(

Really?? :( :( :( NOOOOOO *tears* I'm going to get a really ugly seat now for sure :( :( :(

I just got our tickets about a half hour before the pre-sale ended, THANK GOSH. It was such a rush. All the good seats were sold out the day of, and the day after. I should have bought them earlier..

You should have gotten tickets for the Edmonton show! :D

You should have gotten tickets for the Edmonton show! :D

lol I WOULD if i still live there. but i'll be in the west coast :(
COME TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! book it off now lol!!

lol I WOULD if i still live there. but i'll be in the west coast :(
COME TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! book it off now lol!!

hahaha....I can't spend anymore on tickets!! I SOOOO want to though!! :girl_tantrum:

We got tickets today for a show in the US, so way cool! :) It's about time that next fall we'd go back home to visit. And seeing the Cirque show is just an extra excuse. :D

What is this show really about?

Some Images from http://www.cirquedusoleil.com ,for those who haven't seen them, they are really great!

scene_1.jpg

scene_2.jpg

scene_3.jpg

scene_4.jpg

please, oh please, don't let them sell out before i'm able to get the money for tickets!! i simply MUST see this show!!!

**crosses fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, and any other body part that will cross**

please, oh please, don't let them sell out before i'm able to get the money for tickets!! i simply MUST see this show!!!

**crosses fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, and any other body part that will cross**

Same!! And everytime I check the seats are worse and worse... farther and farther back.... It's killing me. It seems like like I'll be getting the horrible upper level seats. -___________- I feel so sad. :'(

I just bought 2tickets for the Vancouver show on Nov 5th! I'm going with my mom.

Any plans on this coming to the UK?

they plan to come to Europe after North America

im going on december 10th :(
r u going on the 3rd ?

Yes, I am going on the 3rd. I guess we will not meet then, but we will have a good time.

Yes, I am going on the 3rd. I guess we will not meet then, but we will have a good time.

guess not :( and yes we will :) :wub:

I´ve just bought the ticket for January 28th in LA, I can´t believe it!!! :woohoo:

Guys, there IS A PETITION TO SIGN in the news and announcements part of the forum.

Its already sold out in Quebec city and they put another date because of the demand!

Remember that the show is in 1 year and a half here!!

I Think Tickets Went on Sale Today For The Public and the MJ Immortal Tour is aleady # 4 on the Top Sellers Lists

http://www.ticketmaster.com/

Are you kidding? As of right now they aren't coming to my city. Wonderful. The closest they'll be is in Philly and that's a good few hour drive. Why is it that we get nothing here?
Oh well. I'll be willing to drive a few hours to Philly if I have to. This is really exciting though. I hope they come to my city. I love the title and the poster. This is great. :)

I bought my tickets for Philly! I'll be taking my sis in 2012! lol

I had to get the upper level seats because that's all I could afford to get! :( lol The upper level before the other upper level is what I got... damn! lol

Oh well! What's important is that my butt will be there! YAA HOOO! Maybe I can see the show better far high up with so much that will be going on onstage, I can see the pretty giving tree very nicely! I can't waaaait! :D

He is now #2 on the list and some way, some how, I'm definitely going :angel: :cheeky:

Are you kidding? As of right now they aren't coming to my city. Wonderful. The closest they'll be is in Philly and that's a good few hour drive. Why is it that we get nothing here?
Oh well. I'll be willing to drive a few hours to Philly if I have to. This is really exciting though. I hope they come to my city. I love the title and the poster. This is great. :)

it's just a few hours though! The show I'm going to is 5 hours away and I'm so grateful it's coming this close to me! :D so be happy!

Back