The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

Me and my boyfriend are going to save up to go either to miami or new york in 2012 (that's enough time to save I think). What I think we might do though is book our tickets for the actual show soonish then do the saving for the flight/accommodation thing over a long period of time, that way we don't run the risk of the tickets being sold out and also if we ended up not being able to afford the flight and accommodation for whatever reason we could always then just sell our tickets.

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

Me and my boyfriend are going to save up to go either to miami or new york in 2012 (that's enough time to save I think). What I think we might do though is book our tickets for the actual show soonish then do the saving for the flight/accommodation thing over a long period of time, that way we don't run the risk of the tickets being sold out and also if we ended up not being able to afford the flight and accommodation for whatever reason we could always then just sell our tickets.

i've done the exactly same thing :D

I'm going to go to the Seattle one. Soooo excited. Never seen a Cirque du Soleil show, but I hear they are amaing.

I'm so glad that I took advantage of the pre-sale. I didn't even think about it. I knew I have to get tickets to at least one show. I just went to ticketmaster.com and checked ticket availability out of curiosity. The best tickets to the New York show on April 3rd are all gone. They added another show in New York on April 4th. But, it seems all the floor section tickets are not available anymore.

Tickets to these Cirque Du Soleil shows are going really fast... It's truly impressive. People are buying tickets for a show that takes place 18 months from now...

I look at that clip of Michael and I'm still amazed by his talents.
Nobody captures your attention and leaves you in awe the way MJ does.

Jamies seems really dedicated to the project.

Thanks Gaz. :)

I really want tickets for the London one, if I can get down London for October 18th.

^I think you've misunderstood, it's London as in London in Canada, Ontario not the UK.

I have a ticket for the Los Angeles venue at the Staples Center 1-27-2012! Not VIP, but still $175 + fees. Hint: Go to the Staples Center to buy direct to avoid fees!

"THE IMMORTAl EXPERIENCE"

Hello, i read this forum all the time , even if do not post in here:)

just like to mention by reading the Forum Titel
"Michael and "THE IMMORTAL EXPERIENCE""

sounds like a magic trick, an illusion, somewhat of the likes of Houdini:)

I think the actual Happening is an PR-Stunt, distraction..

with L.O.V.E.,

michael toni

I don't get this ... Cirque de soleil are doing a show with Michael's music ... so what? I wish them luck with it, but I can't helping feeling that everyone wants to make their money now, one way or the other.

Could you please explain how it is possible to sell tickets without your presence? I bought ticket to LA show, and it was said that the only way to receive it is to come to the venue with credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID.

I'm now thinking of NY, but not sure ... If it is possible to sell tickets, I could buy ticket now and make decision later.

Yeah, I just got an e-mail from ticketmater stating they have printed my ticket and it will be mailed shortly. It is good to have some good news at this time.

I don't get this ... Cirque de soleil are doing a show with Michael's music ... so what? I wish them luck with it, but I can't helping feeling that everyone wants to make their money now, one way or the other.

Yes, I agree with you. Although Cirque can do great things, I really wonder if this is necessary and respectful. Money is never a pure influence.

Cirque adds Jackson show

By KATHY RUMLESKI, The London Free Press

Last Updated: November 10, 2010 10:53am

Cirque du Soleil has added a second Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour show to its London stop next year.

The two performances are Oct. 18 and 19 at the John Labatt Centre.

Tickets for both shows are available now, said JLC marketing director Chris Campbell. The tickets are priced from $50 to $250 (plus applicable fees) and are available at johnlabattcentre.com or by calling 1-866-455-2849.

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour is written and directed by Jamie King, who worked with Jackson in his early career. The show takes Jackson's moves and turns them upside down while 60 international artists perform to his music.

The show will be unveiled in Montreal on Oct. 2. London was one of only 30 cities chosen for the tour.

http://www.lfpress.com/entertainment/2010/11/10/16067276.html

Gaaahhh, it's so confusing when they say London! I keep thinking they're referring to the UK, where in actual fact it's just London in Ontario.

I purchased two tickets for the show on Oct 22nd at the Air Canada Center in Toronto. I can't wait, this will truly be amazing!

Some Images from http://www.cirquedusoleil.com ,for those who haven't seen them, they are really great!

scene_1.jpg

scene_2.jpg

scene_3.jpg

scene_4.jpg

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!! :wild:

And I have to wait a year or two until I can see it, I don't know how I can handle it!!! I'm already so impatient :bugeyed :timer:

I purchased two tickets for the show on Oct 22nd at the Air Canada Center in Toronto. I can't wait, this will truly be amazing!

NICE! I have tickets for the Rexall Place in Edmonton. :wild:

To anyone who ordered MSG tickets...which seating chart do I select for this show? Concert? There are like 20 seating charts.

Last edited:

why this is not sticky anymore???

I like to know as well.. WELL people all "caught" up on that fake or not fake song(s)... LOL

I hope they do an european tour.
I was in the "thriller live" musical and it was alot of fun. i've never been on real MJ concert, so this was the closest to me to get a concert feeling.

And this looks like it's going to be much cooler.

I was so glad to read that Jamie King, director of the show, was one of Michael's dancers and his body double on tour. It means he really knows him and was touched by his magic. And I am confident he'll do his best to keep Michael's magic in this show.

I was so glad to read that Jamie King, director of the show, was one of Michael's dancers and his body double on tour.
What, you mean he was that guy in the thriller mask on the Dangerous tour? or he is body double in this show?

He is good. he directed the last three tours of Madonna. And the Confessions Tour was awesome show. he did also many other cool things.

^^^

RL: So you feel Michael is the co-director and is already working alongside you?
JK: Yes, Robin, I don’t know if you know this, but he is the reason I do what I do. In 1992, I was the only male dancer picked to go on the Dangerous tour and work alongside with Michael Jackson for two years. The other three boys who had been there since the Bad tour, I was the new one who came in and auditioned and got the job. So I toured with Michael Jackson for two years. I danced alongside him. I worked alongside him. I was his body stand-in double. I’m doing now what I know he would approve.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs...king-chats-about-cirques-michael-jackson-are/

Back