The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

^^ We were at the same show then. ;D I agree, it was amazing. It was so great to see fans of so many different ages - from children to grandmas and grandpas - and they were just as enthusiastic as young people. I actually saw a woman, about 65 years old, in Michael fedora and all. An older man, about 60, sat in front of me with a younger woman who seemed to be his daughter and he was singing alound, clapping etc. just as his daughter. It's really fantastic to see that reaction to Michael from all kinds of people. I think the emotional highlight of the show was They Don't Care About Us and then until the end. But every song was great. One of the girls I was with said she almost lost it during I'll Be There... That was very emotional. We had two non-fans with us (husbands of two women I was with and who are fans) and they too liked it a praised the show.

I think the show is a success in Vienna as well, since they added one more to the originally planned two shows. It was a really great experience. No, it's not a Michael concert, but it's about the best we can have now that he is not here. And it's a really worthy tribute. I think Michael would be proud.

So there were at least 3 of us from this board at the Vienna show last night ! I totally LOVED it !!

I was in Vienna today with my brother!
We enjoyed it a lot but it wasn't sold out, the atmosphere in the back wasn't that good although we had good seats with a good front view on the stage!

Great Memories, Childhood and Ill be there were very emotional! Dangerous was Bomb!

Last edited:
^^ We were at the same show then. ;D I agree, it was amazing. It was so great to see fans of so many different ages - from children to grandmas and grandpas - and they were just as enthusiastic as young people. I actually saw a woman, about 65 years old, in Michael fedora and all. An older man, about 60, sat in front of me with a younger woman who seemed to be his daughter and he was singing alound, clapping etc. just as his daughter. It's really fantastic to see that reaction to Michael from all kinds of people. I think the emotional highlight of the show was They Don't Care About Us and then until the end. But every song was great. One of the girls I was with said she almost lost it during I'll Be There... That was very emotional. We had two non-fans with us (husbands of two women I was with and who are fans) and they too liked it a praised the show.

I think the show is a success in Vienna as well, since they added one more to the originally planned two shows. It was a really great experience. No, it's not a Michael concert, but it's about the best we can have now that he is not here. And it's a really worthy tribute. I think Michael would be proud.

16:00 or 20:00?

There were no photos allowed to be taken during the performance, but here is one from the break or right before it started:

befu6c.jpg

This is the "Michael Jackson tree" in Budapest, in front of the Kempinski Hotel where Michael stayed both times when he was in Hungary (1994 and 1996). I don't know how it started but it became his tree, decorated by people with his pics and flowers. Obviously when there is an anniversary (birthday or death anniversary) there are a lot more flowers. So we stopped at the tree on the way to Vienna and placed our flowers (the red roses).

jkyikw.jpg

We also went into the hotel and asked them to show us Michael's signature in their guest book which they kindly did:

4q290m.jpg

Last edited:
^^ We were at the same show then. ;D I agree, it was amazing. It was so great to see fans of so many different ages - from children to grandmas and grandpas - and they were just as enthusiastic as young people.

Glad you had such a great time, and bouee and mjchris. That's what was so noticeable about the show at the o2, just the sheer variety of people - families, groups of teenagers/20somethings, milddleaged, and all different races.

396601_509413475750186_772292930_n.jpg

One of the IMMORTAL techs caught this awesome photo opportunity when we performed at the historic Festhalle Frankfurt in Germany!

And one pic from a fan
imag0009t.jpg

I've seen the show there:D

do you happen to know the date and time?

My whole family was in Leipzig, Germany at the weekend. I assume, it was about 10.000,00 people watching it.
Really good mood. Really mixed crowd - from children to people in their sixties. As it was said before, some things were missing like "IJCSLY"

Nevertheless my little daughter was so impressed, she went to school today wearing a MJ-Shirt :pleased:

Could it be that "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" has been pulled because it is going into the Las Vegas prodution.

Over 135 people make Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil possible in every city! Here's a glimpse at the technical side of our show and how everything works together!

563845_518130481545152_568439100_n.jpg

Backstage before "Thriller"... some of the artists getting ready to wow the crowd!

Could it be that "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" has been pulled because it is going into the Las Vegas prodution.

No. The Vegas show is COMPLETELY different. I don't even think it's called Immortal.

Went to Cologne yesterday. Enjoyed most of the show but some parts were kinda strange to me: they couldve left Bubbles out for me. And the part with the elephants for Ben was kinda confusing. I also found Thriller a bit off; they did the dances, but I dont know, something was missing. Ill be there was great (the video), and I LOVED Human Nature. Heres a vid I made with some small clips from a fee songs:
http://youtu.be/vOzYOEUq-PA

Thanks for the clip !!! I LOVED Human Nature too ! And APOM (the mime), TDCAU, Billie Jean ..

Saw the show in Las Vegas, and it was amazing! I can't wait to see the new show coming up next year.

Director Gianinni presents a new documentary series, together with his co-director Leeco. We will show you how life is for an artist outside performing and being on stage. We will take you with us while touring the world with "Michael Jackson: The IMMORTAL" World Tour and show you the moments off stage and before/after the show.
www.GianinniDance.com

I saw the show in Austria on Dec 2 and it was great! a very nice experience:) SUPER...

So they are still in the UK? I was wondering where the show was now. It gives me such a great feeling to see the success of this show.

Back