The Music Of Jermaine LaJaune

I enjoy Jermaine's music. I have the Ultimate Collection. It's the kind of collection I can put on & not have to skip any songs. It's a shame that Tell Me Am I Dreaming isn't on it, but no surprise as they always leave off one off greatest hit collections. You Said, You Said & Dynamite are two of my most favourite songs on the collection.

I enjoy Jermaine's music. I have the Ultimate Collection. It's the kind of collection I can put on & not have to skip any songs. It's a shame that Tell Me Am I Dreaming isn't on it, but no surprise as they always leave off one off greatest hit collections. You Said, You Said & Dynamite are two of my most favourite songs on the collection.
I love jermaine's music. i've been looking for his albums on the web. he has some of the most delicious love songs i have ever heard.

I like Jermaine's songs too. When I was younger, I loved "I found that girl"(my mom had a compilation of J5 classics) I still do.

OT: Does anyone think Jermaine sounds like the lead singer from the Whispers? I was in the car and heard a lot of their songs on the radio and noticed it. Anyone else agree?

Last edited:
^^^^There's plenty of other gripe threads about Jermaine (and that song), that wasn't necessary to say. There isn't any point in negativity or ruining threads. If you don't like Jermaine, that's your business, but there are people who like the other Jacksons. I don't go into the whiner threads as I have no interest in that, so I don't understand why people go into topics that are positive or neutral or that they have no interest in just to complain.

agreed

my fave was always whyyy don't youuuu do what you do when you did what you did to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL :flowers:

Whoooo, I just bought a Jermaine album in HMV. it is called Bigbrother. I love it, it has songs i never heard before. Unfortunately it didn't have Oh, mother, which is a song i really want to hear. I think Jermaine sings some of the best love songs i have ever heard, he really is that good.

One of my all-time favourite tunes is Jermaine's You Like Me Don't You with Stevie Wonder on a harp break. The 12" remix is tight..

2rerz1i.jpg

You Like Me Don't You
(Instrumental / Vocal Re-Mix)

Lately, I've also been rinsing Erucu, Come To Me and Different World.

do what you do is a classic he has a great soul voice. i wish he'd used it more.

hey Axter, I've just been on your site. Have you got Jermaine singing Oh, Mother? I would love to hear that/

Oi oi, look's who's back! =P

I don't have Oh, Mother and a google search didn't find me a version up'd online. Duran_Duran is the god of Jermaine-related material on YouTube - maybe a request would grant you your wish.

Here's another favourite of mine - it's a Syreeta track but our Jermz is on the case with production and backgrounds.

e100k.jpg

To Know

(1983)

Lately I've been listening to the latest realease, LOVE SONGS by J5.
Jermaine is on lead vocals on the song "I'm So Happy" and he sings
his butt off on that track. :)
51kOmZvDO3L._SS500_.jpg

I think "Where Are You Now" is now my fave of his. Either that or "Do What You Do".

Sorry to sound stupid but why does Jermaine have a different last name in the name of this thread-because he's Muslim??

Sorry to sound stupid but why does Jermaine have a different last name in the name of this thread-because he's Muslim??
No that's his middle name. It's not Muslim. Like Michael's is Joseph, Marlon's is David, and so on.

Thank you Duran, Duran, and Sil. I kind of was thinking that after I posted but then I see that none of the other brothers are referred to as their first and middle name.

Thank you Duran, Duran, and Sil. I kind of was thinking that after I posted but then I see that none of the other brothers are referred to as their first and middle name.
There's another thread here about Janet's music called "The Music Of Janet Damita Jo". :p

Back