The Music Of Jermaine LaJaune

Well this is just a thought of mine that some will disagree with. I think the brothers will see various fans of Michael turning to them more as they're another way of hanging on to Michael. Like someone said on one of the shows, people will see them as those who should be carrying out Michael's legacy.
My point is maybe knowing that, they will start singing more. Maybe Jermaine will go back to singing and writing the songs his style. I hope so anyway, even though I know none of them would ever come close to replacing Michael.

I don't think the brothers want to replace Mj, nor shoiuld they try. The strength of the jacksons was and is that they are REAL musicians who can write and create fantastic music. the entire family is musical, including the parents. jermaine is an excellent song writer and a brilliant bassist. I would love to see Jermaine play more and tito, who even knew he could sing so well. there is still a fountain of riches still to be drawn from this family. There should be a place for them.
What I have noticed though is that the old J5 fans are coming back and so are their children.

tito, who even knew he could sing so well.
Tito sang lead on the Victory & 2300 Jackson Street albums. He even did some bass vocals on some of the J5 songs. He also recorded a instrumental solo album at Motown that was never released.

Tito sang lead on the Victory & 2300 Jackson Street albums. He even did some bass vocals on some of the J5 songs. He also recorded a instrumental solo album at Motown that was never released.
which songs did he sing? i would like to hear him sing, many people don't know he can sing. It's Tito time.

I don't think the brothers want to replace Mj, nor shoiuld they try. The strength of the jacksons was and is that they are REAL musicians who can write and create fantastic music. the entire family is musical, including the parents. jermaine is an excellent song writer and a brilliant bassist. I would love to see Jermaine play more and tito, who even knew he could sing so well. there is still a fountain of riches still to be drawn from this family. There should be a place for them.
What I have noticed though is that the old J5 fans are coming back and so are their children.

Oh I don't think they want to replace Michael either. I was just saying that I know they couldn't replace him. I do want to hear more from them though, especially Jermaine.

Oh I don't think they want to replace Michael either. I was just saying that I know they couldn't replace him. I do want to hear more from them though, especially Jermaine.
Yes, Mj cannot be replaced but the jacksons are an iconic family known all over the world and they still have an audience and they should come out and do their thing. Every one of them have musical talent that is different from the other, that iis so unigue in a family.tito loves the blues and Jermaine is just Mr lover man with that voice. damn. i hope this show they are doing will open more doors for them to do their stuff.

Jermaine Jackson truly is talented no doubts about it. It just seems to me as if success wasn't meant for him :no:

The past 30 years prove that I am right.
Compared to other great classic stars Jermaine Jackson had more than his fair share of success.
he was a big RnB star being primed by Berry Gordy and Stevie wonder and making great hits when The Jacksons were still struggling to take off. Mj hadn't yet met Quincy Jones.
Jermaine's duets are some of the best I have ever heard. his love songs are remarkable. popularity doesn't equal great. Jermaine is very well respected among bass players, he is touted as one of the best ever. he also produced some of the most famous artist in the world. whitney huston comes to mind.
Don't forget that he was also mega famous in the Jackson five, perhaps the most famous and loved of the group among teen girls.

I love his voice. Do What You Do is such a tune, I love it when I hear that somewhere.

[youtube]i9AZGteDW70&fmt=18[/youtube]
[youtube]GzgUjPui3m0&fmt=18[/youtube]

Guys, after watching "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" I can't believe that a man as talented as Jermaine doesn't feel any need to achieve and record music. His last album was released 19 years ago! He is a musician, in and out, a hundered percent! I'd love for JJ to record sth, why don't he release one-off singles?

Guys, after watching "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" I can't believe that a man as talented as Jermaine doesn't feel any need to achieve and record music. His last album was released 19 years ago! He is a musician, in and out, a hundered percent! I'd love for JJ to record sth, why don't he release one-off singles?
When jermaine did 'Gone Country' they had to write their own somgs for the final, and the guy who was in charge of the show said jermaines song was the best he had ever heard. we never got ti hear the full song and I don't know if it was ever released. unfortunately no matter how good you are as a talent, you need to have a record label with money backing you.

When jermaine did 'Gone Country' they had to write their own somgs for the final, and the guy who was in charge of the show said jermaines song was the best he had ever heard. we never got ti hear the full song and I don't know if it was ever released. unfortunately no matter how good you are as a talent, you need to have a record label with money backing you.

Well not exactly... not anymore. iTunes makes it possible for unsigned artists to release their music... And I'm pretty sure that if he recorded a very good song and tried to sell it to a record label he'd succeed too.

Well it's his choice, but i'm surprised that a musician like JJ doesn't feel the need to create and record new music. On the dynasty show he played some random melodies on his guitar... just playing with ideas and it was great. I'm sure he's capable of recording a whole album that's good enought for a label release... especially after June 25th he wouldn't have a problem with that.

but oh well. It's his choice after all, he has the money to record yet he doesn't. I guess he's not interested in that anymore. He's done a lot in his career.

Datsymay-
Thanks for the heads up on the show, i'll have to look for it online.

Wouldn't Lewis and Jam back Jermaine up?

Back