The NECK Thread. ;)

dfgfdg.jpg

:tongue_roll:

dfgfdg.jpg

:tongue_roll:

ive said this before but every pic is sexier than the other so....
just imagine running ur tongue right up his neck!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild:
... >and also somewhere else<

ohh lordy... that neck is just calling out to be licked!! :dribble:

ive said this before but every pic is sexier than the other so....
just imagine running ur tongue right up his neck!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild:
... >and also somewhere else<

ohh lordy... that neck is just calling out to be licked!! :dribble:

OH GAWD!! Don't even bring that up...Toooooo much imagination going on in my mind...

LOL i cant help it.. its 4:10 am and this and the manhood thread are keeping me AWAKEEEEEEEEE!!!

i should stop while im ahead really!! but its so tempting.....No ALYSSA...GET TO BED!!
okay okay!! :p

im off to sleeperssss! :) going have a dream about Michael...:shifty: :naughty:

i should stop while im ahead really!! but its so tempting.....No ALYSSA...GET TO BED!!
okay okay!! :p

im off to sleeperssss! :) going have a dream about Michael...:shifty: :naughty:

I always go to bed in hopes of dreaming of Michael...Some naughty dreams....mmmm hmmmm...lol

Ok, let's see. We have the eyes, the fingers, the crotch, the legs, the feet, the neck, the booty, the tongue, the lips, the hands and I think the fingers. If not already, we need the belly button (I love playing with belly buttons), and what else?

So sexy I just wanna kiss it all over!

This is totally off topic but my friend says she can tell by a man's neck, how his .... :D looks - size, width....

I love his neck too! so sexy. I just wanna kiss it and maybe give him a hickey. lol jk.

Last edited:
I emailed these pictures to my friend Judy in Cali to see how she can make out what his magicstick (please forgive me) lol is .... I will know later what she says.

Back