**The Offical Wrestling thread ** [Merged]

Re: **The Offical Wrestling thread V.2**

Jeff Hardy Appears On iMPACT!, Reportedly Re-signs With TNA Wrestling
hardy.jpg

Sources: F4WOnline.com & PWInsider.com
Jeff Hardy’s TNA iMPACT! appearance was not a one-and-out for the former WWE World [COLOR=#003399! important][COLOR=#003399! important]Heavyweight [COLOR=#003399! important]Champion[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].
While terms have not been disclosed, the belief is that Hardy has signed with TNA and will make future appearances for the company.
Hardy had a previous stint with TNA in the time prior to his most recent–and most successful–run with [COLOR=#003399! important][COLOR=#003399! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR].
What are your thoughts on Hardy going to TNA? We have a thread going on our forums about this, you can go to the thread by clicking here.

Jeff is a dick!

He returns to WWE after previous drug use and they push him to the top! Only for him to fail another drugs test. Then when he returns they still give him a chance and make him WWE Champion.

So he shows his appreciation by going to TNA on the first night that TNA goes head to head with Raw. ....

WHAT!!? NOO!!! DAMN IT NO!!! I never wanted Jeff to go back to that freakin' TNA, well no matter, because I quit watching that aanyways. Jeff Hardy jumps to TNA now starts to piss me off.

Jeff Hardy Back with TNA Homicide Expects To Feud With Him
By Amish Patel
Jan 5, 2010 - 10:05:34 AM

Source: PWTorch.com

-- It is now confirmed that Jeff Hardy has signed a [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]deal[/COLOR][/COLOR] to work a regular TNA schedule. Hardy told TNA co-workers that the organisation's [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]schedule[/COLOR][/COLOR] fits his lifestyle better than WWE's gruelling full-time schedule.

Also, following last night's iMPACT!, Homicide said on the "Right After Wrestling" radio program he expects to feud with Hardy, saying:

"Anything could change and I could do something else or Jeff could do something else at the TV tapings on Tuesday, and I think it would be a great match-up of Jeff Hardy vs. Homicide. I'm really hoping it will happen."

I flipped back and forth last night from Raw to Impact....IMO Impact was much better. They had a ppv quality match for the mainevent in AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. They had a bunch of huge suprises, and you could feel the excitement from the fans.

On Raw, you had Brett Hart. Great to see him back but IMO he's only back because the WWE (Vince) is combating TNA. Vince is scared about TNA and you know it.

BTW the comment earlier about Bischoff holding Cena back. Bullshit. Cena held himself back. He is without a doubt one of the most overrated superstars in the WWE (right behind Orton). Hopefully he doesn't win the title back any time soon.

Anymore, I find WWE and TNA quite boring. I used to love watching wrestling, but now it's gotten to be nothing more than an over dramatic soap opera. I find myself watching more DVDs and YT videos of WWE back in the late 80s-early to mid 90s, before the storylines got way out of control. I miss the days of L.O.D, Demlotion, Ric Martel, Sensational Sherri, and when the women in the WWE actually wore clothes.

I flipped back and forth last night from Raw to Impact....IMO Impact was much better. They had a ppv quality match for the mainevent in AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. They had a bunch of huge suprises, and you could feel the excitement from the fans.

On Raw, you had Brett Hart. Great to see him back but IMO he's only back because the WWE (Vince) is combating TNA. Vince is scared about TNA and you know it.

BTW the comment earlier about Bischoff holding Cena back. Bullshit. Cena held himself back. He is without a doubt one of the most overrated superstars in the WWE (right behind Orton). Hopefully he doesn't win the title back any time soon.

What are we talking about here? Bischoff held Cena back? In what way? Bischoff has never been in any kind of power while Cena has been around.

What do you mean cena held himself back? In what way? Oh, and how can he be overrated when most people say he is crap? lmao

Oh and if anyone for any reason has a l;eft over code to unlock Stone Cold on SVR 2010 for the PS3. Please contact me! I need one :\

Last edited:

Rumor on Why Mickie James Left RAW, More on Maria's Music Career, Maryse
By Marc Middleton
Jan 6, 2010 - 3:33:10 PM

- Maryse will be launching a paysite soon at Frenchkissmaryse.com. The preview for the site reads: "The first and only website that will updated by Maryse Ouellet herself! Here you will be able to purchase autographed photos and other store items. A members area will give you access to her personal [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]blog[/COLOR][/COLOR] and behind the scenes pictures and videos you can't see anywhere else but here!"

- As noted earlier, WWE Diva Maria is planning on releasing some music this April. She noted on her [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Twitter[/COLOR][/COLOR] that she will be releasing songs via [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]iTunes[/COLOR][/COLOR] in April.

- It was said on this week's Wrestling Observer Radio that one of the reasons Mickie James was moved to SmackDown was that she was annoying certain people backstage at RAW by being too emotional about a relationship she had just broken up from. Officials on the RAW brand felt it was best to "get her out of their hair."

NEWS > if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++; WWE > if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++;
| More

Posted in: WWE
Probable Card For WWE Royal Rumble
By Amish Patel
Jan 6, 2010 - 3:25:03 PM

Source: Wrestling Observer [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Newsletter[/COLOR][/COLOR]

-- There are no official matches for the Royal Rumble at the moment, but the card looks like it could shake up like this:

* WWE Title Match: Sheamus vs. [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]John [COLOR=#fff200! important]Cena[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
* World Title Match: Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Batista
* [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Christian[/COLOR][/COLOR] vs. Winner of Battle Royal on 1/12 ECW show (CM Punk is the favorite)
* Possibly the finals of the Divas Title tournament
* The Royal Rumble Match

Anymore, I find WWE and TNA quite boring. I used to love watching wrestling, but now it's gotten to be nothing more than an over dramatic soap opera. I find myself watching more DVDs and YT videos of WWE back in the late 80s-early to mid 90s, before the storylines got way out of control. I miss the days of L.O.D, Demlotion, Ric Martel, Sensational Sherri, and when the women in the WWE actually wore clothes.

Its gone back to that now. I cant remember the last time there was a really over the top storyline in wrestling. They are currently in a PG era where it is more aimed at kids. So the half naked women and really over the top storylines seem to have dissappeared for now. They dont even have blood anymore.......

The last time I sat down and watched a Monday Night Raw or a Smackdown was June of 2007. To me, WWE now has lost it's flavor. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan, but more of the older eras. I keep reverting back to my VHS tapes of when WWE was WWF and my favorite wrestlers were still alive.

I'm more into the indy wrestling scene here in the PA/OH area, but even lately that's been fading. But I still go to shows when I can.

I'm happy that Jeff returns to TNA because I wanna see good competition between WWE and TNA. This way I believe we have a chance of getting rid of that PG thing. ;)

The last time I sat down and watched a Monday Night Raw or a Smackdown was June of 2007. To me, WWE now has lost it's flavor. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan, but more of the older eras. I keep reverting back to my VHS tapes of when WWE was WWF and my favorite wrestlers were still alive.

I'm more into the indy wrestling scene here in the PA/OH area, but even lately that's been fading. But I still go to shows when I can.

Well WWE has gone to PG since June 2007.

Personally I preferred it to be edgier. I started watching in late 1998 right around when the attitude era was at its peak. Stone Cold was my hero at that time.

Last edited:

Acutally they changed from +14 to PG since 2008, I never since much of the Attitude era of WWE that time except I remember seeing Vince McMahon at the hospital where Stone Cold attacks him there. I think they put it PG so that younger kids watch it again.

Acutally they changed from +14 to PG since 2008, I never since much of the Attitude era of WWE that time except I remember seeing Vince McMahon at the hospital where Stone Cold attacks him there. I think they put it PG so that younger kids watch it again.

They went to PG early 2008, or late 2007 yes.

Its actually excellent business strategy going back to PG. They build kids up as fans during a PG era and then at a certain point when all these kids have gotten to a certain age they will go back to +14 again.

On top of that, Linda McMahon is running for Senate and a better impression of wrestling needed to be developed.

Im ok with it either way though. I will allways love wrestling no matter what.

Royal Rumble Plans: Surprise Entrants, Matches & More

Posted on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 11:51 am
Filed under WWE News · Tagged with Royal Rumble

2 tweets retweet

royalrumble.jpg
2010 WWE Royal Rumble

WWE’s next pay-per-view event is the 2010 Royal Rumbe on January 31st. Here are a few news items heading into the annual winter classic:
- It’s likely that John Cena vs. Sheamus will be a match at the Royal Rumble as reported yesterday.
- Next week’s ECW on SyFy will see the ECW Homecoming Over-The-Top-Rope Challenge with the winner receiving a shot at Christian’s ECW Title at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. The participants will be CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, Evan Bourne, Matt Hardy, Kane, Vance Archer, Ezekiel Jackson and Yoshi Tatsu.
WARNING: The following contains a potential *SPOILERS* for the Rumble match:
- There are tentative plans for Shawn Michaels and Triple H to be the last two participants in the Rumble match. It would certainly be an interesting twist but hasn’t been confirmed yet. Michaels’ has of course challenged The Undertaker to a WrestleMania re-match, while there was also previous talk of a Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H match at the pay-per-view.
- Booker T may return to WWE as a surprise entrant in this month’s Royal Rumble match at the pay-per-view.The former World Heavyweight Champion has had discussions with WWE officials in recent weeks regarding a return to the company.
(Credit to F4Wonline.com & the PWTorch Newsletter for the information used in this report)

Royal Rumble Plans: Surprise Entrants, Matches & More

Posted on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 11:51 am
Filed under WWE News · Tagged with Royal Rumble

2 tweets retweet

royalrumble.jpg
2010 WWE Royal Rumble

WWE’s next pay-per-view event is the 2010 Royal Rumbe on January 31st. Here are a few news items heading into the annual winter classic:
- It’s likely that John Cena vs. Sheamus will be a match at the Royal Rumble as reported yesterday.
- Next week’s ECW on SyFy will see the ECW Homecoming Over-The-Top-Rope Challenge with the winner receiving a shot at Christian’s ECW Title at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. The participants will be CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, Evan Bourne, Matt Hardy, Kane, Vance Archer, Ezekiel Jackson and Yoshi Tatsu.
WARNING: The following contains a potential *SPOILERS* for the Rumble match:
- There are tentative plans for Shawn Michaels and Triple H to be the last two participants in the Rumble match. It would certainly be an interesting twist but hasn’t been confirmed yet. Michaels’ has of course challenged The Undertaker to a WrestleMania re-match, while there was also previous talk of a Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H match at the pay-per-view.
- Booker T may return to WWE as a surprise entrant in this month’s Royal Rumble match at the pay-per-view.The former World Heavyweight Champion has had discussions with WWE officials in recent weeks regarding a return to the company.
(Credit to F4Wonline.com & the PWTorch Newsletter for the information used in this report)

Wonder if it will be Booker T or King Booker ;)

SD! ***Spoilers for 1/8/10***

Dark Match:

* Tyler Reks b. Hurricane Helms via pinfall.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Batista opens SmackDown in the ring. He says that Vickie Guerrero tried to make things right last week, she's still not the General Manager so his match with Rey Mysterio won't happen. Batista calls out Teddy Long but instead Rey Mysterio comes out and says he's ready to go for tonight.

* Dolph Ziggler b. Kane
- Dolph got the win via countout.

* Michelle McCool, Layla El, and Beth [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Phoenix[/COLOR][/COLOR] are backstage making fun of 'Piggy James'. Beth tells Layla that they have a match tonight and she better get serious. Layla and Michelle apologize to Beth for last week.

* Chris Jericho asks the Hart Dynasty backstage if they are ready to make an impact. They tell him they've been ready and that what happened last night on Raw to Bret Hart was an embarrassment.

*Chris Jericho & The Hart Dynasty b. Cryme Time & R-Truth

* CM Punk comes out to the ring with Luke Gallows to "save" a member of the WWE Universe. They pick someone out of the crowd who appear to be a developmental worker. They ask him if he's ready to be safe. The "fan" responds "he thinks so". Punk says that he needs to cut his hair to become part of the "straightedge [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]lifestyle[/COLOR][/COLOR]". The "fan" is at first hesitant but finally agrees. Gallows pulls out an electronic [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]razor[/COLOR][/COLOR] and shaves his head.

* Luke Gallows b. Matt Hardy

* Teddy Long and Maria are backstage talking about the upcoming Celebrity [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Apprentice[/COLOR][/COLOR]. Vickie Guerrero shows up and says she'd be part of the cast but she's been too busy. She asks Mario to do a sales pitch for the new WWE action figures. The Great Khali and Runjin Singh arrive. Khali says that Vickie's action figure reminds him of a cow.

* Beth Phoenix b. Layla El
- After the match Michelle McCool attacks Beth Phoenix. Mickie James comes out and makes the save but kicks Beth as well.

* Drew McIntyre is backstage with Josh Mathews. He said he will be the first Intercontinental Champion to win the Royal Rumble. John Morrison walks up and disagrees. Morrison smacks McIntyre.

* Rey Mysterio b. Batista
- Rey now earns a World Heavyweight Champion match at Royal Rumble. After the match Chris Jericho comes out like the Undertaker. Matt Hardy takes him out. Punk and Gallows take out Jericho and Batista. Kane comes out and takes out Punk and Mysterio. This ends this week's edition of SmackDown.

No Booker! He can't wrestle anymore! He was AWFUL in 2006-2007 in WWE when he was King Booker there's no reason to get him back to WWE! Urgh!

Why The Rock Had to Turn Down RAW, Piper on CBS Show, WWE Diva Still Hurting
By Marc Middleton
Jan 8, 2010 - 3:14:53 AM

Source: [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Wrestling[/COLOR][/COLOR] Observer Newsletter

- WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper will be shooting an episode of CBS show Cold Case later this month. The episode will have a pro wrestling theme and air in February or March.

- Michelle McCool hasn't been wrestling that much as of late because she is still having problems with her knee.

- As noted before, WWE asked Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to host the January 11th RAW but he turned the offer down. The reason for this appears to be because he will be in [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Mexico[/COLOR][/COLOR] next week promoting his new movie Tooth Fairy.

While he has been using The Rock name in [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]advertising[/COLOR][/COLOR] for the movie, he said it's not because he's going back to the name but because there is a line in the movie trailers that says, "Get ready to be rocked" and they are using The Rock name as a play on words. Johnson says it doesn't matter to him one way or the other if The Rock name is used. He will be appearing on several shows over the next few weeks to promote Tooth Fairy including Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel, David Letterman, Good Morning America, Today, Regis & Kelly, ESPN, BET and the NFL [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Network[/COLOR][/COLOR].
Second Generation Star Starting with WWE This Week, Edge Going to the RAW Brand?
By Marc Middleton
Jan 8, 2010 - 3:31:40 AM

Source: [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Wrestling[/COLOR][/COLOR] Observer Newsletter

- Ricky Steamboat Jr. arrived in [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Tampa[/COLOR][/COLOR] this week and will be starting with WWE's developmental territory FCW shortly.

- This probably doesn't mean much but WWE has had ads running in the [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Texas[/COLOR][/COLOR] area for a May live event in Lubbock [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]advertising[/COLOR][/COLOR] Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Edge for the WWE Title as the main event.

While you can't read too much into title plans by this advertisement, it is possible that this is a sign WWE has plans for Edge to be on the RAW brand. It's been talked about that the Draft will be held again this year after WrestleMania 26 so maybe Edge switches brands in the Draft.
No More RAW Guest Hosts?, Rumble Plans for Ted & Orton, John Cena in WWE [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]History[/COLOR][/COLOR]
By Marc Middleton
Jan 8, 2010 - 3:42:27 AM

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- The idea of ending the guest host storyline on RAW has been discussed with the idea being to use a big name as the full-time [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]General [COLOR=#fff200! important]Manager[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] of the brand.

- John Cena is currently the fifth longest reigning WWE Champion in history with 836 days as champion. The top four are Bruno Sammartino with 4,040 days, Hulk Hogan with 2,185 days, Bob Backlund with 2,138 days and Pedro Morales with 1,027 days.

- As talked about many times before, WWE is planning on turning Ted DiBiase babyface before WrestleMania. A slip on the WWE [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]website[/COLOR][/COLOR] last week proved this. There was talk this past week of having DiBiase eliminate Randy Orton from the Royal Rumble match as a way to push DiBiase as a babyface [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]singles[/COLOR][/COLOR] star and begin the build for their WrestleMania match.

Correction on What The Miz Said to Maryse, WWE Diva a Victim of [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Fraud[/COLOR][/COLOR]
By Marc Middleton
Jan 9, 2010 - 7:51:25 PM

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- WWE Diva Savannah was recently a victim of fraud after someone charged over $1,000 on her [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]credit [COLOR=#fff200! important]card[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

- Several readers sent word that The Miz did not say he was [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]gay[/COLOR][/COLOR] to Maryse on this week's RAW in French. Reader TJ provided the following explanation:

"To let you know, The Miz didn't say "je suis gai, tu me veux" he said "je sais que tu me veux" which means "i know that you want me". it was just his bad french [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]accent[/COLOR][/COLOR] that made this sound like "je suis gai."

Other readers sent word that The Miz actually said, "I'm Happy (or cheerful), You Want me."
*******************************************************************************************************************
Another Rumored Name for the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame, Diva Battling the Flu & More
By Marc Middleton
Jan 10, 2010 - 12:08:50 PM

- [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Jim [COLOR=#fff200! important]Ross[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] is now on [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Twitter[/COLOR][/COLOR] at http://twitter.com/jrsbarbq.

- WWE Diva Maryse noted on her Twitter that she's battling the flu. Maryse wrote: "On my way to [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Boston[/COLOR][/COLOR], awww will miss L.A. warm [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]weather[/COLOR][/COLOR], better not be freezing over there! I have the flu AGAIN. What's the best medicine?"

- The latest name rumored to be inducted into the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame is "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. WrestlingFigs.com reports that DiBiase is rumored for this year but nothing has been confirmed.
********************************************************************************************************************
WWE Couple Getting Married, WWE Releasing New Theme CD, Stephanie McMahon & More
By Marc Middleton
Jan 10, 2010 - 12:12:16 PM

Partial source: PWInsider.com

- Former WWE Diva Candice Michelle noted on her [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Twitter[/COLOR][/COLOR] account this week that she's taking [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]breastfeeding[/COLOR][/COLOR]

classes. Candice recently announced she will be giving birth to a baby girl in May.

- WWE announced on Twitter that next week, the WWE website will be releasing news about the next WWE theme music CD, WWE: The
[COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Music[/COLOR][/COLOR] Volume 10.

- ECW General Manager Tiffany and WWE
[COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Intercontinental[/COLOR][/COLOR] Champion Drew McIntyre are officially engaged and planning to be married in May.

- The latest issue of Continental magazine has a feature article on WWE being run by a few women - Donna Goldsmith, Michelle Wilson and Stephanie McMahon. It's interesting to note that the article points out WWE wants everyone to know what they do is "entertainment" and not "wrestling."

********************************************************************************************************************

^^^^Yes, It's been posted, but not confirmed..

Stats on WWE & TNA [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Household[/COLOR][/COLOR] Reach, Confirmed WWE Departures, Stars at NEW
By Marc Middleton
Jan 11, 2010 - 3:14:21 AM

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Recent WWE developmental departures that are now confirmed include Chris "The Bambikiller" Raaber (Christoph Herzog), DJ Gabriel (Steve Lewington), Sweet Papi Sanchez (José Torres), Dino Carter (Rashard Goff), Lennox McEnroe (Byron Wilcott), Leroy Morgan (Max McGuirk) and Lift Sawyer (Aaron Reed). Morgan is the son of former WWE announcer Mike McGuirk and the grandson of legendary wrestling promoter Leroy McGuirk.

- Tommy Dreamer, Jerry Lawler, Roddy Piper, Booker T, Ken Anderson, Paul London and Angelina Love will all be appearing at the Northeast Wrestling show on March 20th. Anderson and Booker T will be wrestling each other.

- For the current TV season, the USA Network with [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]WWE's [COLOR=#fff200! important]RAW[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] is in 99.08 million homes, SyFy with ECW is in 96.37 million homes and WGN America with WWE's [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Superstars[/COLOR][/COLOR] is in 72.43 million homes. Spike [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]TV[/COLOR][/COLOR], airing TNA's iMPACT, is in roughly the same exact number of homes as the USA Network.
Mask vs. [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Hair[/COLOR][/COLOR] Match at WWE's WrestleMania 26?, WWE [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Hall [COLOR=#fff200! important]of [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff200! important]Fame[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Update, Stacy
By Marc Middleton
Jan 11, 2010 - 1:13:31 PM

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Stacy [COLOR=#fff200! important]Keibler[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] will be guest-starring tonight on CBS' [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]How [COLOR=#fff200! important]I [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff200! important]Met [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff200! important]Your [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff200! important]Mother[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. She is being billed as the "Hot Bartender."

- The USA Network will be airing the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday, March 27th from 11pm until midnight with no replay this year. Considering that they will be broadcasting the show at 11pm, it's a sign that WWE will keep with the shorter version of the Hall of Fame that they went with last year. Expect inductees to be very limited when it comes to the time they're allowed for their speeches.

- There are rumors of a CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio Mask vs. Hair match at WrestleMania 26.

Stone Cold Steve Austin Hosting WWE RAW In March

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 1:29 am
Filed under WWE News · Tagged with Steve Austin

2 tweets retweet

WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will guest host WWE RAW just two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI on March 15.
From the Upcoming Guest Hosts section of the WWE website:
Less than two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI, WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin hosts Raw on March 15. The WWE Universe should certainly mark their calendars for the legendary Rattlesnake’s return, as it is sure to turn WWE’s flagship show upside down. Though it’s uncertain what will happen when Stone Cold takes his place at the head of Raw for one night only, there’s no doubt that he’ll be looked at as one of Raw’s most controversial special guest hosts.
Things should be getting very interesting in the WWE universe with only 2 weeks until WrestleMania and it should be great seeing Steve Austin interact with one of his greatest rivals, Bret Hart, once again.

^^OH HELL YEAH!!! :D

Did anyone watch the Monday night TNA episode last week??? It was a good show. I'm so glad Bischoff and Hogan joined to steer TNA in the right direction. That's why Bret was hosting RAW (WWE has to take wrestling seriously again).

NoDQ.com > TNA > The latest on Jeff Hardy's status with TNA/WWE
Posted by Mark Virginia on 01/20/2010 at 05:19 PM

Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, there are still conflicting reports going around regarding the TNA status of Jeff Hardy. People in TNA are saying that he signed a deal while People close to Hardy are saying it isn't true. The fact that Hardy didn't appear at the PPV or this week's TV tapings seems to indicate the latter.

WWE is still interested in bring Hardy back but it's unlikely something will happen until after his trial is over.

According to one person close to Hardy, it's possible he showed up on the January 4th Impact as a way to get back at WWE. Apparently, Hardy was upset about WWE and CM Punk mocking his arrest on television when he (Hardy) wasn't an active member of the roster.

People close to Hardy also feel that he wasted his time making the TNA appearance since he comes off as a much bigger star in WWE.

Back