**The Offical Wrestling thread ** [Merged]

Re: **The Offical Wrestling thread V.2**

omg bret hart will back on raw this monday .... i cant friggin wait.

NEWS > if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++; WWE > if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++;
http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php... MMA TV Debut, FCW News, More&content=&lng=enhttp://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php... MMA TV Debut, FCW News, More&content=&lng=enhttp://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php... MMA TV Debut, FCW News, More&content=&lng=en| More

Posted in: WWE
Post-WrestleMania [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Bret [COLOR=#fff200! important]Hart[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Plans, Maria Making Her MMA TV Debut, FCW News, More
By Marc Middleton
Mar 13, 2010 - 5:05:40 AM

- The first issue of WWE's FCW Magazine was introduced at the live event this past Thursday night. Kaval is featured on the cover.

- Former WWE Diva Maria will debut as a MMA announcer for HDNet on March 26th at the King of the Cage show from Reno, Nevada that night. She will be joining Jason "Mayhem" Miller and Michael Schiavello on commentary.

- [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Jim [COLOR=#fff200! important]Ross[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

wrote the following on Twitter the other day: "Cheech & Chong suggested that I get a 'script for medical marijuana 4 Bells palsy treatment. Now that's 'far out.'"

- It looks like Bret Hart will be sticking around with WWE after WrestleMania. He is currently being advertised for the WWE tour of Germany after WrestleMania as a special enforcer in the main events of Edge vs.
[COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Chris [COLOR=#fff200! important]Jericho[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] for the World Heavyweight Title.

NEWS > if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++; WWE > if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++;
http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...Television?, SmackDown Rating&content=&lng=enhttp://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...Television?, SmackDown Rating&content=&lng=enhttp://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...Television?, SmackDown Rating&content=&lng=en

[COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Jim [COLOR=#fff200! important]Ross[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Not Returning to WWE Television?, [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]SmackDown[/COLOR][/COLOR] Rating
By Patrick Boucher
Mar 13, 2010 - 11:51:53 AM

Source: PWInsider.com

-- In the latest edition of his Q&A, at JRsBarBQ.com, Jim Ross was asked the question, “What are the chances of you and the King ever being paired together again on RAW?” Ross replied:

I don't think that [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] is interested in putting me back on weekly TV and all the travel that comes along with it at this time. Would I love to work with King again? Certainly. Is this my call? Nope. Do I think that I will ever be paired with Lawler again on a regular basis? Highly unlikely

-- The February 26th edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown drew a 2.0 rating, with 3,443,000 viewers.

-- Those in the Orlando, Florida market, SmackDown will air Sunday at 6PM

JR [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]Blog[/COLOR][/COLOR]: New Responsibilities Outside Commentating, Attending WrestleMania 26
By Patrick Boucher
Mar 13, 2010 - 2:57:57 PM

In addition to updating his Q & A, JR has now returned with a blog update, and speaks more in-depth on the possibility of not returning to weekly WWE Television. Below are highlights:

JR on not returning to weekly Television: I do not perceive this development to likely not return to weekly TV broadcasting to be a negative one as a new schedule simply makes it easier on me travel wise and will hopefully help me keep lingering health issues in check. My goal is and has always been to help "the team" which means WWE as a whole. I've been fortunate to have had many years of positive experiences in several different, key areas where we have earned varying levels of success. I can still contribute in many of those areas or other [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]platforms[/COLOR][/COLOR]. Those plans are still being formulated but I am on board, in theory, and look forward to new responsibilities and challenges.

JR on attending WrestleMania 26: I have every intention of being at WM26 and if that is to simply spend time with my wife and friends and enjoy the weekend as a fan then I'm perfectly fine with that. For a life long, [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]wrestling[/COLOR][/COLOR] aficionado to be able to enjoy an event of this magnitude highlighted by so many historically significant wrestling matches sounds like a great weekend to me.

However, and perhaps egocentrically, I will say that if called upon to broadcast a match or two I intend on kicking some commentating ass. I'm just saying.

Wrestlemania isnt far away, what matches are everyone looking forward to? Mine a no brainer! HBK v Taker! :D cant wait!

Wow just found this thread!!!!!

I'm a huge WWE fan love it!!! My fave wrestlers are Stone Cold, HBK, Jeff Hardy, HHH, Edge.....got loads, love Maria, Beth & Kelly Kelly too :) :)

Can't wait for Wrestlemania :D :D I always stay up to watch it at 1am end up going to bed at 5am and getting up for work at 8am :) hehehe!!!!

Mostly looking forward to Jericho vs. Edge and HBK vs. Taker. Bret vs. Vince, Rey vs. Punk, and MITB should be awesome too. I hope Christian gets it done this year.

Mostly looking forward to Jericho vs. Edge and HBK vs. Taker. Bret vs. Vince, Rey vs. Punk, and MITB should be awesome too. I hope Christian gets it done this year.
I'm nearly 100% certain it's going to be MVP this year.

^ I dunno, I think MVP's push has kinda been stalled. For me it's down to Christian and McIntyre.

Other matches...

Rey will win, Bret will win, Cena will win, Taker will win... I'm undecided right now about the World Title match, just because they've been building Edge up so much that they may actually go the other route to pull a surprise and extend the feud. I predict whoever has the upperhand on the last Smackdown before 'Mania will lose. Usually dependable logic for pay-per-view main-events.

^ I dunno, I think MVP's push has kinda been stalled. For me it's down to Christian and McIntyre.

Other matches...

Rey will win, Bret will win, Cena will win, Taker will win... I'm undecided right now about the World Title match, just because they've been building Edge up so much that they may actually go the other route to pull a surprise and extend the feud. I predict whoever has the upperhand on the last Smackdown before 'Mania will lose. Usually dependable logic for pay-per-view main-events.
It makes me sad that Cena will win :scratch:Bloody hate him, lol.

^ LOVE your sig, DarkPheonix! :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to HBK vs Taker, but that's it. Other than that match, Jericho/Edge, and Cena/Batista, I have no idea who's wrestling at WM.

^ LOVE your sig, DarkPheonix! :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to HBK vs Taker, but that's it. Other than that match, Jericho/Edge, and Cena/Batista, I have no idea who's wrestling at WM.
Haha, thanks :clapping:

So far its;
HBK/Untertaker
Cena(BOOOOOO)/Batista
Jericho/Edge
Sheamus/Triple H
Randy Orton/Ted Dibiase/Cody Rhodes
CM Punk/Ray Mysterio (Hair vs Mask match)
Money In The Bank

I think thats it....

^ I'm pretty sure the "hair vs. mask" stipulation was only rumored on the Internet but hasn't ever been mentioned on the show. The only stipulation for that match right now is that Rey has to join the Straight Edge Society if he loses.

Actually, I just gave away a spoiler from tomorrow's Smackdown by saying that, but oh well :).

Mine's a no brainer--TAKER VS. HBK

I love Taker to death. :lol:

Don't forget his birthday is this Wednesday, he'll be 45 :D

Jericho erases Arquette's name from the history books FOREVER!

Happy 45th Birthday Taker I love you. :wub: :D :flowers:

WrestleMania is gonna be amazing, maybe even better than wm x-seven ?

I just wish it would come back onto normal sky and not on bloody Sky Box Office!

Anyone see Wrestlemania?

Thoughts?

I don't want to spoil it, if no-one has seen it, lol.

I've seen it,DarkPhoenixwing. It was better then I expected. :yes:

I've seen it,DarkPhoenixwing. It was better then I expected. :yes:
I thought it was ok. Taker vs HBK was a LOT better than I expected. Money in the bank was good because it was unexpected, and I think it will be interesting. I was unhappy with ALL the other results though, lol.

Anyone see Wrestlemania?

Thoughts?

I don't want to spoil it, if no-one has seen it, lol.

I saw it.

It was awesome, I haven't seen it since WrestleMania XXIV, the are a couple of matches I love were:

Bret "Hitman" Hart vs Vince McMahon (No Holds Barred)

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker (Streak vs Career)

The funny thing is after Bret and the Hart family screwed Vince and Vince hasn't even touch Bret during the match. Too bad Jimmy "Anvil" Neidhart could've been there.

The match between HBK and the Phenom was really close, nethier of them refuses to give up, the first Undertaker gave Shawn the Tombstone Piledriver, I said it's over, then so close and moments later he did it again and I said the same thing again and it's over. I knew for a fact that HBK is done.

Shawn Michaels it's been a great 5 years to watch your matches. You inovated many matches like the "Ladder Match" with Razor Ramon, "Iron Man Match" with Bret Hart, "Hell In A Cell" with same man in your last match Undertaker and also the "Elimination Chamber" with 5 other men. You made history by winning every single titles. You were one of the only WWE superstars to have been on RAW tenure longer than anyone. You were a member of the greatest D-Generation X and I love you time with DX and I've watched your match in Toronto 06'. I hope you will get a shot for the WWE Hall Of Fame soon. Thank you for you memories and matches.

I thought it was ok. Taker vs HBK was a LOT better than I expected. Money in the bank was good because it was unexpected, and I think it will be interesting. I was unhappy with ALL the other results though, lol.

You're unhappy that that weak, fragile, injury-prone loser Edge and his defective DNA lost to the best... in the world... today?

You were supposed to complain about Edge losing and then I was supposed to call you a gelatinous tapeworm. Lame.

Batista Looking to Take Several Months Off From WWE

Posted on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:52 pm
Filed under WWE News · Tagged with Batista

Former WWE Champion Batista has been telling people within WWE that he’s looking to take an extended break from WWE following WrestleMania.
Those within the company expect Batista to take his leave of absence following the Extreme Rules PPV later this month.
Batista is scheduled to begin filming for the upcoming WWE Studio’s film “Killing Karma” this spring and the general consensus within the locker room is that Batista will not wrestler while he is filming

Linda McMahon Update, [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] NXT Replay, Superstars at the Fair and More
By Marc Middleton

Partial source: PWInsider.com

- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana on June 6th, 2010 at 5 PM. Tickets go on sale April 24th, 2010 at 10 AM.

- This past Tuesday's [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]episode[/COLOR][/COLOR] of WWE NXT will be replayed next Tuesday night on SyFy at 9pm before the new episode of NXT.

- Linda McMahon tendered her resignation from the Connecticut Board of Education yesterday. She cited a new legal opinion by CT state elections officials that restricts political activities by Board of Education members. Linda had served on the Board for just over a year.

- Big Show, Carlito and MVP will be appearing at tonight's FCW show from the Miami-Dade [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]County [COLOR=#fff200! important]Fair[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] in Miami Florida. The WWE developmental show starts at 8pm.

New pic of Taker with a very lucky fan. :D

25awishwithwings.jpg

Very cute & touching. I love the way she has her head close to his. :wub:

Here's the link for the video, enjoy. :flowers:

http://www.awishwithwings.com/referral.html

Great pics and videos Sweet Princess :) Thanks for sharing!!!! I Love the Undertaker and how cute is that pic with that little girl :)

Also thanks for the info about Batista......not a huge Batista fan but my friend loves him so she'll be upset to hear about him not wrestling for a while!!!

I went to Raw and Smackdown here in London this week and made a couple of videos. Here's one I've uploaded to youtube at the moment.....

Raw went off the air and then there was a match between Cena and Batista :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiYoZncdfYA

I'm currently uploading a couple of Smackdown videos but as Smackdown isnt on till Friday don't even know if I should be uploading them!!!!

EDIT: .............Here's my Smackdown video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJzrBgQ5qOs

It was an off air match.....well I'm guessing it's not gonna be shown as the main event was a Triple Threat Match - Edge v Jericho v Swagger for the World Championship belt then when that match finished.... Rey Mysterio and CM Pnuk had a match.

The audience was a bit confused an half the audience had already left anyway here's what I managed to record :)

Love Anna
xxx

Last edited:

Oh I was shown on TV on RAW with my "Bret Hart" Sign :) Here......

oursign3.jpg

Thats me in my orange John Cena t-shirt with my boyfriend in the black Bret t-shirt, my friend next to me holding my Bret Hart sign and her boyfriend in the grey next to her :)

ourbrethartsign3.jpg

Here we are again, I'm pointing to my sign!!!! :)

ourbrethartsign2.jpg

and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Smackdown will be on the syfy channel, it won't be on Mytv network.

Back