**The Offical Wrestling thread ** [Merged]

Re: **The Offical Wrestling thread V.2**

Taker & MCcool are now husband and wife. They got married on June 26th 2010. I hope that it last for them this time.

Since this is the wrestling thread, i'd like to share some of my wrestling peeves. 1. Maryse's stupid hand gestures. 2.lay-cool, the way they talk is annoying. 3. Vickie g, can't stand looking at her or hearing her talk.

Matt hardy is going to be an uncle. His brother Jeff & jeff's fiance beth are expecting their 1st child.

Matt hardy is going to be an uncle. His brother Jeff & jeff's fiance beth are expecting their 1st child.

Happy to hear Jeff Hardy gonna be a father soon. But I'd be even more happy if he hadn't stayed in the WWE. Luckily I stopped watching TNA before he jumps there months ago. Oh I only got TNA since I don't have WWE on cable anymore and I stopped watching TNA after I heard Hogan signed to TNA, because I can't take it anymore, any WWE superstar gets released and jumps to TNA are traitors to me.

Lance cade dies at age 29. Reported cause of death is heart failure. My support goes out to his family, friends & fans. RIP CADE, MICHAEL WILL SHOW U THE WAY.

Well to me, I don't like wrestling at all but my firends they into wrestling with John Cenna & all that type of stuff :no: but I've my firend she wacthes wrestling on every mon nights.

As I said before, I don't have WWE on my cable anymore, my little brother has them and watches them, when I ever I came to my family's for the weekend, I can watch Smackdown, I can watch Raw if there's a holiday for me.

*marks the hell out*

code3.jpg

jerichoscreen1.jpg

code6.jpg

code11.jpg

code8.jpg

Full review: http://www.wwedvdnews.com/first-rev...e-walls-of-chris-jericho-dvd-iamjericho/4167/

I should get that DVD, there's also Best of Raw Seasons 1 & 2 I also wanna get.

WWE Thread

I'm not a fan but I find it sad that a lot of them are dying. TMZ reported that 'Luna' died at 48 today.

Anyone a WWE fan??? WWF?

Last edited:
Re: WWE Thread

Chris Jericho is the best in the world at what he does, and John Cena and all his fans are hypocrites and parasites.

I used to be a hardcore WWF/WWE fan. I stopped watching it on a daily basis after the Attitude Era ended and the storylines became more like an overrated and poorly constructed soap opera.

I stopped watching it for good when it got to the point where I was sick of watching all of these wrestlers drop dead one by one at a rapid rate from drugs and steroids. One week I would see them on TV, the next they would be in the headlines dead from some kind of overdose. I just got tired of watching some of these talanted athletes burn out or on the verge of burning out way before their time. To this day, three deaths still get to me. Owen Hart (died in1999 when he fell 74 ft into the ring after his harness malfunctioned), Eddie Guerrero, and Sensational Sherri Martel (my childhood idol).

Today, I was saddened to learn of Luna's passing. She was a great athlete. She scared the crap out of me as a kid, but she was awesome. I know she experienced a personal tragedy two weeks ago when her house burned down and lost all of her belongings and wrestling possessions. I hope her death wasn't related to that incident, but we won't know for sure til everything is completed and investigated. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

I used to love the WWF and the WWE up until a couple of years ago, I think its got way too dramatised now. I have to say, my favourites were Undertaker, Ray Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit (yes dispite all the circumstances, as a child he was my favourite).
ShineButterfly your right about all these deaths, its not right at all.

The last time I watched a WWE show was November 14, 2005. That was the night they dedicated Raw to Eddie Guerrero, who passed away the day before. After that, it was curtains for me.

I somewhat got back into wrestling around wrestlemania this year which it came here and I went.. Though I find it better than the off years.. I slowly stopped watching it in 2004.. I was OBSESSED with wrestling all through jr. high and High School, even was looking into a few wrestling schools to go to.. Then when WWE started ripping off stories from themselves, repeating the same stories they did in 2003/4 that they did in the attitude era it just honestly turnned me off SO much and knew wrestlign would never be fully the same again.. I do still enjoy it, but it does not captivate me in the same powerful way.. I miss the good old days though!! WOW how crazy obsessed I was..

I miss the good ol WWE days. Backs when it was WWF, the storylines were actually believeable and not over dramatic, the women managers and wrestlers were ring attire that covered them up but still revealed a little skin that made you go "wow", and you still had WWF Wrestling Challenge on Saturday mornings.

I hate what it's become. Nothing but sex sex sex and drugged up juice pigs.

Last edited:
I've been a WWE fan for 5 years, I can't believe most of you guys stopped watching because the "Attitude Era" ended, even eras ended. I get to see some moments and matches during that era, because I never get to see that all because my dad told me to stop watching wrestling after the beginning of 99', I was watching WCW before 99'.

Kofi Kingston Getes Married, TNA Knockout Blogs About Cancer Scare

Posted by Michael Bluth on September 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM

- TNA Knockout Tara posted a blog on her Myspace a few days ago announcing that she recently had a mole removed that turned out to be [COLOR=#fff200 !important][COLOR=#fff200 !important]cancerous[/COLOR][/COLOR]

. Tara, a lifelong “sun worshiper” who grew up in the desert in Southern California, is now urging her fans to be cautious of [COLOR=#fff200 !important][COLOR=#fff200 !important]skin [COLOR=#fff200 !important]cancer[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and check themselves out:
“I went to the dermatologist because I had a bump on my hip. It turned out to be nothing. But the doctor noticed a mole near my collar bone that didn’t look quite right. He cut it off and tested it, and it turned out to be [COLOR=#fff200 !important][COLOR=#fff200 !important]Basal [COLOR=#fff200 !important]Cell [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff200 !important]Carcinoma[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

. That is the most common form of skin cancer. He cut most of it off, and next week, they are going to cut out the surrounding tissue and I should be 100% It’s it super minor, because they caught it early. So that some of my MySpace friends can possibly catch it early also, here is a link on what to look for… http://www.wikihow.com/Check-for-Skin-Cancer. Also, always wear sun block for extended periods outdoors.”

- WWE star Kofi Kingston was married earlier this month, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Kingston was married on Saturday, September 11th and was given the weekend off by WWE. He married his longtime girlfriend, who was with him in the audience at this year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

I got word from my brother that both Kevin Nash and Booker T made their return to WWE for the Royal Rumble. I'm happy they came back to WWE. Honestly I was also hoping Scott Hall and X-Pac may return to WWE as well.

I got word from my brother that both Kevin Nash and Booker T made their return to WWE for the Royal Rumble. I'm happy they came back to WWE. Honestly I was also hoping Scott Hall and X-Pac may return to WWE as well.

I'm pretty sure they just made a special guest apparences in the Royal Rumble match. Kinda like RVD in 2009.

Back