The Official BET Awards Thread

BET award show ratings in review:

2003 set a record with 5.5 million viewers

2004 ratings go down a tiny bit with 5.4 million viewers

2005 set a new all time ratings record with 6.6 million viewers

2006 continued with having 6.6 million viewers

2007 dipped a bit with 6.3 million viewers

2008 really dipped further with 5.8 million viewers the smallest audience since 2004.

Last edited:
You are the main one NOT talking about the other people in the award show on a thread that I made. You start things that really had nothing to do with the thread. If you have nothing reasonable to post on the thread, then stop posting on the thread. This thread was not made to trash people. That was one of the rules that I made. It is not an opinion when you are STILL trashing the person. Opinions are based on facts not personal hatred. Well, I didn't see the performance that Chris did so I cannot have an opinion about that. If people thought it was nasty, then so be it but to trash him? Come on. That is lame. He is 19 and he is grown so he can do all the bumping and grinding all he wants. It is not for everyone. CB has female fans that enjoy that. I sure enjoy MJ holding his crocth, but that is another thread. Let Chris Brown thinks he is MJ. It is all good and fun in the end. You think you are a MJ fan know it all. You think you know what MJ thinks and wants and ish. No one is putting you out there so try not to do that to CB. Let the youngin' have his fun.

You follow people too much, Timmy. Don't you have a mind of your own? :D

STFU and stop following my every move just so you can have an excuse to attack me. There, I said it. Now I'm off to mod que, I'm sure. But I'm sick of your grudge-holding, mono-syllabic ass harrASSing me. I just can't let it go this time. I don't even bother you Belinda. When you say something that I think's fu*ked up, or that I even just disagree with, and that happens a LOT, I don't say sh*t, because I know starting with you only leads to a bunch of time wasted. But every time I say ANYTHING you don't like, you come at me like I just bi*ch slapped your gradmother, calling me all sorts of names all the time, saying I'm ignorant. That's a favorite word of yours, isn't it? Or indirectly alluding to me with all kinds of back handed insults. Maybe you should learn how to spell Mikey instead of making this place in to the god damned M.I.C.K.E.Y Mouse Club. Whatever, I've had it with you and your wanna be sly comments.

Last edited:
Wow...

All I said was CB's dance aint resonate wit me. Didn't think it would lead to this.

It shouldn't have led to this, if people would just allow other people to say what they think without getting accused of "hating", when all it really is is artistic critisism.

mrp7o4.png

f_laugh.gif

All I'm gonna say is that until TRUE soul and hip hop music gets back in the forefront, black music is gonna stay at a downward slope.

When T-Pain aka The Minstrel Man is considered a highlight, it's bad LOL

Back