The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

Not tired but sad over the fact that in the next few days or so my cat who I had since she was a kitten. Is going to be put down soon. Well she was 17 years old. But I know my Michael would take very good care of her for me.

Tpbm same question

^:better:

A bit.

TPBM is wearing jeans?

Sort of. My idea of pjs is wearing a black Michael Jackson t-shirt and an old pair of black knit pants. And that is what I am wearing right now. It is all that I ever wear when I am at home.

Tpbm also always wear a MJ t-shirt when they are at home

I don't have an MJ t-shirt. :(

TPBM has a garden?

Woke up early? It is 3:10 am here and I haven't even been to bed yet. Nor am I am I going to since I can't sleep. Not when knowing my poor sweet kitty is going to be with my beloved Michael today.:( :boohoo But I do feel better that he will be taking good care of her. Until the 2nd coming of Jesus where I will be with her again.

Tpbm same question

^ Sorry about your cat. :better: :hug:

Nope, unless 9am is early. :p

TPBM is tired?

Thank you but as upset as I was yesterday about what is going to be happening to her. I do realized it is for the best. And she won't be suffering anymore. Reading the Rainbow Bridge does help remind me that she will be a lot happier of where she is going. I did have her for a good 17 years now. And my beloved Michael will take care of her for me. I just know he will.

Yes I am feeling quite tired.

Tpbm same question

^ And she sure had a nice kitty life with you. :yes: :)

No, just a bit lazy.

TPBM is hungry?

Yes. :D

TPBM has watched a show today?

Back