The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

I used to L.O.V.E. to read. But ever since what had happen to Michael. I prefer playing video and computer games now. When we still had him I prefer reading over playing video and computer games.

Tpbm same question

Nope.

TPBM will go on vacation this summer?

Of course! :lol:

TPBM has to go to work today?

Nope the last time I had woke up late. Was back when we still had Michael.:( :boohoo I so totally miss the days when I used to sleep good. And half the time later than usual. But unfortunately I have gotten used to the fact that I am never going to have another good night's worth of sleep ever again.:( And it is all thanks to one evil monster.

Tpbm also has trouble sleeping ever since what had happen to Michael

Nope.

TPBM has many posters on their wall?

You could definitely say that. My bedroom is a complete and total shrine to Michael Jackson. I have 12 posters of him up on my walls and doors. And 4 of my MJ posters are in frames. And I also have pictures that I had printed out of him up on my walls as well.

Tpbm also has their bedroom a complete total shrine to our beloved Michael

I will be going in 3 weeks :p

The person below me believes dreams do come true?

Nope I used to but not anymore. My most biggest dream ever was to meet my beloved Michael. But thanks to that evil murdering monster that dream forever shattered in to trillions of little pieces for me.:( :boohoo. Another dream of mine was to become an astronomer or an astrophysicist. That is my dream job. That sort of came true for me. I do know just as much about astronomy that a real astronomer knows. I'm just not getting paid for it.

Tpbm same question

Yes. :blink:

TPBM can solve the rubics cube?

Back