The ranting thread

Im pretty angry right now.... someone was tailgating me and tried to side swipe my car when I was coming home from work :angry:

^ That sucks!!! I hate them too :(

I'm dealing with the fact that it's 108 degrees outside AND inside cuz my friends don't use the friggin A/C.... I'm sweating in really random places right now!!! I never thought I'd miss sub zero weather but right now I'd love it!!

^ lmao @ random places. :lol:

_____

I'm saving my rant, But it shall come in due time.

:girl_tantrum: :banghead: :girl_tantrum: :mat::ranting:perrin

:eviltongue:

:mello:

Yesterday night I found out that the window of my basement is broken looks like someone kicked his foot through it.
VERY FUNNY I hate it when people break your stuff just for the fun and to look tough

Here it comes:

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm seriously so annoyed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh eww :puke: Could you PLEASE ONCE think about the OTHER people living in this house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:innocent:

Oh :censored:ing :censored: I can not wait 'til the day when I don't have to live here anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm CRYING godddddammmmit.

I am soooooooo mad at my brother:ranting: he never does anything I ask him to unless mom or dad tells him and the worst part is that I can't kick his pampered little butt:ranting:

Why won't you WORK!!!!??!?!?!? :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

My vacation is ruined because i couldn't get a vacation job !!! :( :angry:

Today the mailman came to deliver a package I've been waiting for a long time now and so excited to get. But I thought it was my former sister in law at the door so I didn't go and see who it was because I wasn't expecting the package today but in a few weeks or so. Then I heard a van driving away and thought OMG NOOO so I checked my mailbox and there it was a note that he would be back the next day :( but tomorrow I will be at the zoo in the afternoon so I hope he will be here before I will leave home.

I miss all of those old members. This place doesn't seem the same anymore. Everything seems like one big power struggle. There, I said it.

I got lots to rant about, but...:ranting I CAN'T WATCH NARUTO & BLEACH ON TV ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THAT DAMNED YTV, KILLING OFF "BIONIX" LIKE THAT, THEY'RE LIKE THE CARTOON NETWORK KILLING OF "TOONAMI"!!!! I HATE YTV FOR IT!!!!:ranting I ALSO HATE CHANGES, WHEN CHANGES HAPPEN I WAS NEVER HAPPY!!!:ranting I HATE YTV!!! I HATE CHANGES!!! I JUST FREAKIN' HATE ALL OF THIS!!!:bangheadDAMN IT!:bangheadDAMN IT!:bangheadDAMN IT!:bangheadAAAAAAAHHHH!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

(My head bleeding)Well I'm glad to get that outta my system:D

grrr i wanna go to juniorland now!!
pissedoff.gif

I hate that jerk...he's so disrespectful and if I didn't know better(and if he wasn't so big) I'd beat his insides out:rant: :aggressive:

Back