The ranting thread

Re: the ranting thread

MEN!
why it is so HARD for them to answer!! YES, or NO!

AARrgghhh :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

I feel like ripping somebody's head off :zformation: :banghead what I have been put through today is so unnecessary it's unbelieveable.......and I am a VERY patient person :eek:mg: :wtf2 :throwingstones :8-25-03bomb:

what a f-ing day from start to finish.....ok now breath tomorrows gonna be better :pray: :dropdead:

^^^ :eek: :lol:

I'm not in the mood for a rant today, my sinus' hurt and my head is pounding :puke: :swoon:

It's starting to become another one of those days again.........un-f-ing-believeable...........

:ranting:
Booohooooooo he's so annoying....!!! :banghead:

F**k sakes you and your lies! Stop making it look like I'm in the wrong!!! GRRRRRR!!! *Tears our hair in chunks* :angry:!!

Aaargh I can't stand you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting: :ranting: :banghead

I hate this computer!!! Its so annoying me right now :angry: :angry:

I think right now I'll stick to the old rule.....If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your rants to yourself..... LOL :lol:

i just wish ppl would stop calling me stupid becoz i love my cats more than human being's

human beings should then learn to treat other human beings with respect then they may get respect back

animals just love you for you they dont hurt you and they give love that humans cant give :ranting:

i :wub: my cat's if you dont like it take a hike becoz my cats are my family

:ranting: - For all the lies there's about Michael. :ranting: thousand times!!!!!

:no:

I wish the media would stop it already!

The man is dead . PLEASE LET HIM REST IN PEACE!!!

people, stop remembering mike for his scandals.
remember him for his music! GRRRRR.!

My f-ing MJ hating mother telling me to get over Michael's death. And then she had the nerve to give me 2 weeks to get over his death. Or she was put me in to counsiling. Like another MJ hater is going to know what I am going through now. I hate to say this but I wish it was my mother that had died instead of Michael. It is no wonder why I had always shown more love for Michael. Than I do with my MJ hating family. In fact I never really have shown any love for any of my family. Why would I do that? When they have all said such mean and nasty things to me about Michael.

:angry: :8-25-03bomb: :mat: :banghead :perrin :ranting Ararrrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shout:

I screwed my exam today... and it was THE IMPORTANT ONE!!!! :banghead Stupid stupid stupid me..................................

^ Aww take it again? :hug:

______

Last edited:

:girl_tantrum: :girl_tantrum: :girl_tantrum:

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhh I wish I could just go somewhere and scream my lungs out!!!

Im dreading school today!!! :(

amen to that. i freaking HATE school...and yet i'm going to graduate school after college is over because the job market is a P.O. freaking S!!!!!

the education system is the biggest scam going, especially in the united states. it sets students and their families back up to $150,000 by the time they graduate college...then you have to go try to find a job after to slowly pay back the loans for the rest of your lifetime....what job? there aren't any!!!

AHHHHH I HATE SCHOOL WITH A BURNING PASSION. Homework needs to go die and I would love to personally slap whoever thought up the "textbook" industry. students get ripped off hundreds of dollars each semester to pay for books that cost 10 cents a piece for them to make, max.

and all this time in "school" could be spent doing something enjoyable, creative, and less mind-numbing...like listening to Michael's music, for instance. :lol:

ok i'm done.

:ninja:

Last edited:

My bf's pissing me off. I left him a comment on his myspace yestarday & he deleted the damn thing. :perrin

Aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeywooooooopf fdsl,iazvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvalierödf ranting time!!!!

:girl_tantrum: :banghead :ranting::rant:

:girl_weeping:

Back