The Secrets... Ultra Rare Collection (2,300+ Photos Inside)

its truly an amazing collection, managed to extract the handwriting stuff:wub::wub:
was wondering, if there somewhere is this pic too but as
thispic.jpg

a HQ one? This one is so small.:(

AAAAAAW! #screams#:wub::wub::wub:eek:h thank you sooo much!:)
wow you made me really happy now!
14.gif

^ You're very welcome! :happy:
That's one of my favourite pics ever of him; he looks so shy, yet so adorable :wub:

dearest mjj-community.

i need your help!
i am searching for such a long time for a special picture of michael.
it must be a picture of the victory tour.
last days i found this pic, but in a very small and bad quality (dpi is very low).
i need this pic in good quality and a high dpi, because i want to enlarge the picture and make a really big size. unfortunately i can't find this pic nowhere.

i just have this pic in a size of a little stamp and i can't find it again. please help me.

look at my avatar. this is the picture i am searching for.
i don't know how to upload this pic in this thread,
but it's exactly the pic, which is shown as my avatar.

can anobody help me to find exactly this pic??

it would be so great!

love and bless.

even mailto: miguelarnedo@web.de

Thank you so much for these.

I am on a mac computer though, any idea if I can get them?
I don't think they will open as they are PC files?

I was wondering. I'm a member of a swedish community also, and my question is .. can I take this and post it there? Or thats forbidden? Thanks..

please can someone reupload, many thanks.

please please can someone reupload? i need michael pictures in my life. thousands and thousands..

I agree- can we please get a re-upload? I would love to see them.

5 years since this thread was opened and files uploaded... I'd LOVE to hear from the original uploader too but chances are very slim :(

What a fantastic set of collections. I agree MjsLovelyOne, doubt we will see these anytime soon :(

Re: The Secrets... Ultra Rare Collection

So back in the day I was a huge fan MJTorrents. I always had good standing with the site. I, for one, would love to see this be brought back to life. Hoping it happens. Would love a discussion about this site. So sad it got shutdown.

Back